Biden HANDLER Interrupts News Anchor Live on Air, Cuts Screen, Tries to End Interview Early Before Biden Can Embarrass Himself

That was a really good interview with Biden clear answers that made sense. No wonder you righties didn’t like it. Lol. You guys are screwed.

That was a really good interview with Biden clear answers that made sense. No wonder you righties didn’t like it. Lol. You guys are screwed.
The RWNJs, including the OP, never even watched the video. The idiot OP post a lie, and then the rest of the lemmings blindly follow along.

Joe Biden gave a virtual interview literally accompanied by a HANDLER who was forced to interrupt the interviewer several times to step in and save Biden from himself. At the end, Joe's handler pulled the plug on the interview, cutting the feed. Joe was not the one who signed off at the end - his HANDLER literally cut him off / ended the interview.

"Joe Biden appeared virtually on Phoenix Channel 12 Wednesday morning. The interview started off awkward.

The 77-year-old opened up the conversation saying, 'ARIZONA IS AN IMPORTANT CITY'.

Biden’s staffer interrupted the news anchor live on air when he asked about China. The staffer ended the interview and cut the screen blank so Biden wouldn’t embarrass himself. “That’s our time, thank you so much,” the staffer said as he cut the call."

THE FACT THAT BIDEN CAN NOT EVEN GIVE AN INTERVIEW ON HIS OWN WITHOUT A HANDLER CONTROLLING JOE AND THE INTERVIEW COULD NOT BE HIDDEN. THE FACT THAT BIDEN IS PHYSICALLY / MENTALLY UNQUALIFIED TO CARRY OUT HIS OWN BASIC ACTIONS IS OBVIOUS...BUT DEMOCRATS CONTINUE TO PULL OFF THE 'WEEKEND AT BERNIE'S' CHARADE, THINKING THEY ARE FOOLING ANYONE.

He actually said, responding to the anchor, "You're an important city" and the video was edited to a soundbite by the GOP War Room, a far right up Trump's ass organization, NOT by his handler.

You fucking lie or twist shit every time you post.
That still isn't correct, fool.

You knew that was coming, Biden said the federal government should bail out all these Dem run state budget shortfalls, shocker.

Wonderful choices we have in America for President. Shitstain hell hole deserves a shit stain leader.
If they should win in November, YOU will be forced to "bail out" Chicago, St Louis, Los Angeles, NewYork etc to the tune of your bankruptcy.

Exactly correct and not just the Covid shortfall hundreds of billions in debt Dems have piled up over the past years PURCHASING votes. They promise these public employee unions the moon in benefits and pensions, most of it unfunded. Hundreds of billions of unfunded pension and benefit obligations are their books. California tried to get Obama to bail them out in 2009.

Trumpsters think Trump is the Second Coming, guess what he is scum who betrays the oath he took to be president and you Fuckheads are so easily manipulated you would die for that piece of crap. And the way he’s handling COVID19, you may get your chance!
i am not nuts about Biden but I’d take corpse over Dotard Judas Trump.

Last edited:
There is no way he cannot show in the debates and have any chance. There is no legitimate excuse they could make short of his death.

I fear you underestimate the Democrats and their surrogate media...

Joe Biden gave a virtual interview literally accompanied by a HANDLER who was forced to interrupt the interviewer several times to step in and save Biden from himself. At the end, Joe's handler pulled the plug on the interview, cutting the feed. Joe was not the one who signed off at the end - his HANDLER literally cut him off / ended the interview.

"Joe Biden appeared virtually on Phoenix Channel 12 Wednesday morning. The interview started off awkward.

The 77-year-old opened up the conversation saying, 'ARIZONA IS AN IMPORTANT CITY'.

Biden’s staffer interrupted the news anchor live on air when he asked about China. The staffer ended the interview and cut the screen blank so Biden wouldn’t embarrass himself. “That’s our time, thank you so much,” the staffer said as he cut the call."

THE FACT THAT BIDEN CAN NOT EVEN GIVE AN INTERVIEW ON HIS OWN WITHOUT A HANDLER CONTROLLING JOE AND THE INTERVIEW COULD NOT BE HIDDEN. THE FACT THAT BIDEN IS PHYSICALLY / MENTALLY UNQUALIFIED TO CARRY OUT HIS OWN BASIC ACTIONS IS OBVIOUS...BUT DEMOCRATS CONTINUE TO PULL OFF THE 'WEEKEND AT BERNIE'S' CHARADE, THINKING THEY ARE FOOLING ANYONE.

He actually said, responding to the anchor, "You're an important city" and the video was edited to a soundbite by the GOP War Room, a far right up Trump's ass organization, NOT by his handler.

Is there one that doesn't ? Just one?

Is there one that doesn't ? Just one?

Trumpsters think Trump is the Second Coming, guess what he is scum who betrays the oath he took to be president and you Fuckheads are so easily manipulated you do die for that piece of crap. And the way he’s handling COVID19, you may get your chance! i am not nuts about Biden but I’d take corpse over Dotard Judas Trump.

'Triggered.....'

Oprah You Get A Meme - Imgflip

Last edited:
Trumpsters think Trump is the Second Coming, guess what he is scum who betrays the oath he took to be president and you Fuckheads are so easily manipulated you do die for that piece of crap. And the way he’s handling COVID19, you may get your chance!

'Triggered.....'

View attachment 363692

[URL='https://imgflip.com/i/1virrj']
[/URL]
Fuck off trool.

Joe needs his stem cell injections. The planned parenthood abortatoriums will be working overtime now.

Trumpsters think Trump is the Second Coming, guess what he is scum who betrays the oath he took to be president and you Fuckheads are so easily manipulated you would die for that piece of crap. And the way he’s handling COVID19, you may get your chance!

And yet you cannot find a SINGLE valid reason for your snowflake emotions

If Crazy Joe can't handle a short interview one on one, then the debates are gonna be a hoot.............if his handlers let him show up.

I think his handlers will have their hands full if there are debates.

I don't think they'll be allowed to cue him from stage left.

Hell. He'll probably have a teleprompter so the can tell him what to say. Good Lord.

Not permitted at the debate.

Biden needs to revamp his campaign, no matter how bad things may be his campaign should not be allowed to let their candidate looks like this...geez, I'm actually afraid of an unmanaged debate now, just "rolling Biden onto stage for trumps kill shot"...something stinks here.

Hey be nice i heard joe pooped his diaper

Forum List

Back