Biden Had No Idea France Would Be Angry Over US Undercutting Them And Stealing Aussie Sub Deal

Break out a globe and find Australia and then find China. If that does not answer your question, then you are too fucking stupid to bother with
Not our problem, good luck to Australia and all, but we are not the world's savior. You are free to fly there and help them, a fascist shithole like that might suit you better.

Yup. I can remember my Dad talking about Aussies he served with in WWII. They are tough as nails and great guys to have on your side. Even my older brother, a Vietnam vet, told me Aussies were there as well and were hell on wheels in fight.

Great allies.
The Prog women in control of that nation and continent and New Zealand say different. Just like us.

Not our problem, good luck to Australia and all, but we are not the world's savior. You are free to fly there and help them, a fascist shithole like that might suit you better.

It is our problem idiot. The more they take over the region, the stronger they get. I can see you now, "no need to put out the fire in the house next door, it is not our problem". are you really this stupid or is it an act for the internet?

Besides all we did was sell them the plans to subs, a win/win for both sides.

That's great and all, but constant global engagement is not a winning proposition. Let us get back to the advice of George Washington, and stay out of long term foreign entanglements and enrich ourselves and our neighbors. All of our lives would be better if we took care of our hemisphere. I feel the same about ALL foreign entanglements, nothing personal to Oz.
Screwing allies is self-defeating.

It is our problem idiot. The more they take over the region, the stronger they get. I can see you now, "no need to put out the fire in the house next door, it is not our problem". are you really this stupid or is it an act for the internet?

Besides all we did was sell them the plans to subs, a win/win for both sides.
No it's not our problem. Perhaps we need to accept that China is an emerging country and will be exerting it's influence with or without permission. We've been through this before, in the Cold War, it was a waste, and this would be no different.

Screwing allies is self-defeating.
We can continue to sell them whatever they want, but long term foreign entanglements have been nothing but a problem for this country. Time to look after ourselves. A short term alliance of convenience, for us, wouldn't be out of the question.

We can continue to sell them whatever they want, but long term foreign entanglements have been nothing but a problem for this country. Time to look after ourselves. A short term alliance of convenience, for us, wouldn't be out of the question.

I do not consider screwing an ally who has an existing weapons purchasing deal with another ally a problem of 'foreign entanglements'. It is being a bad ally.

not everyone is a mindless partisan sheep like you

1633533268154.png

'not everyone is a mindless partisan sheep like you'
- says the mindless partisan sheep

:p

I do not consider screwing an ally who has an existing weapons purchasing deal with another ally a problem of 'foreign entanglements'. It is being a bad ally.
Sorry, those are my views on this, and have been for decades. We don't need long term entanglements, we need to look after ourselves and look to short term mutually beneficial agreements when problems occur.

We gave them a better deal for a better sub. Should we just allow them to by shitty subs to avoid France being pissed at us.

When did you MAGA folks start to care so much about our allies? Oh yeah Jan 20th.

I really wonder how the upcoming Chinese Real Estate market crash is going to affect the world economy.

No it's not our problem. Perhaps we need to accept that China is an emerging country and will be exerting it's influence with or without permission. We've been through this before, in the Cold War, it was a waste, and this would be no different.

It is our problem, and thus we are helping those that can help us.

I really wonder how the upcoming Chinese Real Estate market crash is going to affect the world economy.

Might depend on how far behind it ours happens. Or perhaps it will trigger ours. The current rate of value growth is not sustainable. Add in commercial real estate which is never going to recover from COVID, and we are looking at out own crash sooner rather than later

No it's not. What does Australia offer us that is really worth a single American life? Nothing.

An actual reliable ally. Plus, how does selling them subs cost a single American life?

An actual reliable ally. Plus, how does selling them subs cost a single American life?
Where have I said not to sell things? A reliable ally for what? Do you realize just how small their military is? Any problem they drag us into leaves us with the lion's share of the work. No thanks.

Forum List

Back