Biden Had No Idea France Would Be Angry Over US Undercutting Them And Stealing Aussie Sub Deal

Biden cozing up to the FUCKING NAZIS in Australia.

I gotta say, I had way more respect for the Aussie people prior to this.

They seemed to be a tough group who wouldnt take any shit.

NOPE...they are capitulating to authoritarianism.
The Aussies are terrified and mortified about Biden being XI's puppet-----------the aussies are afraid that they are on the communist chinese list of countries to invade as a hostile takeover target.

The Aussies are terrified and mortified about Biden being XI's puppet-----------the aussies are afraid that they are on the communist chinese list of countries to invade as a hostile takeover target.

You are correct and it is an angle I did not even consider.

I was being only slightly hyperbolic when I referred to Aussie Nazis, but I am absolutely stunned at what that nation has done with regards to COVID.

It is horrific.

John Kerry (anything he is involved in ends up f*ed up) has publicly stated Biden had no idea France would be pissed after the US screwed them out of the Aussie sub deal.

:rolleyes:

REALLY?!

Yet ANOTHER Foreign affairs / policy F*-Up by Biden...I'm shocked.

:auiqs.jpg:
If Kerry isn’t lying which would be outside the norm for him, he just made Joe look really dumb. If on the other hand, he was trying to make Joe’s decision to undercut France appear as an honest mistake, he failed miserably.

At this point in time Australia is a far more vital ally than France. I would ask you what France has done for us lately, since all you can bring up is shit from 100s of years ago.

Australia is better off with the better subs, France needs to get over it.

But I have to give Biden credit for one thing, he sure made you MAGA folks give a shit about the rest of the world all of a sudden after 4 years of saying fuck them all.
Australia is half a world away, all they offer is an opportunity to get pulled into their messes. If the shit hits the fan it's us that will pay for it. For what? What does Australia offer us that is really worth anything?

Australia is half a world away, all they offer is an opportunity to get pulled into their messes. If the shit hits the fan it's us that will pay for it. For what? What does Australia offer us that is really worth anything?
Well besides the aussies have always been an ally.........letting China take over any country only encourages them to continue to take over others until they come for us. We need to get Biden and his corrupt crew out--and get the real president back in.

Just FYI....Australia has actually been loyal allies who have been part of the coalition since 9/11 but allies long before that...WWII at least.

task0778
What do you expect. He's disaster at everything he touches. Hell Barry told us all if you want it fucked up, let Bidung handle it. IT WILL BE FUCKED UP.

Just FYI....Australia has actually been loyal allies who have been part of the coalition since 9/11 but allies long before that...WWII at least.

Yup. I can remember my Dad talking about Aussies he served with in WWII. They are tough as nails and great guys to have on your side. Even my older brother, a Vietnam vet, told me Aussies were there as well and were hell on wheels in fight.

Great allies.

Break out a globe and find Australia and then find China. If that does not answer your question, then you are too fucking stupid to bother with

When you make an agreement with someone and go behind their back of course they are going to be upset. It doesn't matter if it's over 100 dollars or millions of dollars. If you make an agreement you stick to it. Break and they won't won't to work with you again.

John Kerry (anything he is involved in ends up f*ed up) has publicly stated Biden had no idea France would be pissed after the US screwed them out of the Aussie sub deal.

:rolleyes:

REALLY?!

Yet ANOTHER Foreign affairs / policy F*-Up by Biden...I'm shocked.

:auiqs.jpg:
50 years of foreign policy expertise!

Well besides the aussies have always been an ally.........letting China take over any country only encourages them to continue to take over others until they come for us. We need to get Biden and his corrupt crew out--and get the real president back in.
Is it really worth American lives? If China wants to come for us, they will, but they're an ocean away, we'll be ready. China is going to continue to grow and continue to exert their influence. The best we can do is a long useless Cold War. One thing about China, they don't aren't like the Soviets, they aren't trying to export their communism all over the world. If or when they start we should revisit it. Otherwise it's time for the US to worry about the US and the countries on our doorstep.

When you make an agreement with someone and go behind their back of course they are going to be upset. It doesn't matter if it's over 100 dollars or millions of dollars. If you make an agreement you stick to it. Break and they won't won't to work with you again.

did the US break an agreement with France?

China is going to continue to grow and continue to exert their influence.

Which is why we are helping those in the region fight back against that influence. Do you think we should let it go unchecked until they control the entire region?

That's great and all, but constant global engagement is not a winning proposition. Let us get back to the advice of George Washington, and stay out of long term foreign entanglements and enrich ourselves and our neighbors. All of our lives would be better if we took care of our hemisphere. I feel the same about ALL foreign entanglements, nothing personal to Oz.

Potatohead has "no idea" on anything, except maybe what flavor ice cream cone he wants.

Forum List

Back