Biden goes after DeSantis

Yeah, its "conservatives" who want to talk to kids about fetishes. Suuuuure weirdo.
Dang. You really, really, REALLY love this Ayden dude. I've never seen someone so obsessed.

Liberals, of course, have no idea who he is. We never know what pervs you conservatives are fixated on. Our minds just don't spend time there. Your minds live there.

Would the other conservapervs here care to tell us which specific pervs they obsess over? Come on, you know you want to. This is a conservaperv kink-sharing thread, after all.

Dang. You really, really, REALLY love this Ayden dude. I've never seen someone so obsessed.

Liberals, of course, have no idea who he is. We never know what pervs you conservatives are fixated on. Our minds just don't spend time there. Your minds live there.

Would the other conservapervs here care to tell us which specific pervs they obsess over? Come on, you know you want to. This is a conservaperv kink-sharing thread, after all.
Libsoftiktok now has a million followers on Twitter.

You guys hate it that she's shining the light on you.

Libsoftiktok now has a million followers on Twitter.

You guys hate it that she's shining the light on you.
I can't believe I have to say this to a supposed grownup ...

THERE IS NO AYDEN BENTLEY. IT'S A FREAKIN' TROLL ACCOUNT.

And you fell for it, hard.

You conservatives really are the dumbest humans to ever walk the planet.

But then, maybe you're not that stupid. Maybe you're just pretending to believe it so that you have more excuses to hate and murder liberals. Is that indeed the case?

Last edited:
I want so very badly for this to be a parody account, but I can't find any evidence it is.
I know, same here. After reading through a couple of months of tweets I came to the following conclusions:

1. It's truly sad that our society has devolved to the point that we can no longer determine whether extreme content that overtly promotes pedophilia is parody or reality.

2. Nobody puts that much thought and effort into creating content that promotes pedophilia (both words and artwork) on a regular basis for months on end as innocent fun. Not to mention there is nothing humorous about the subject to begin with.

3. Even if it is intended as a parody account (notwithstanding the poor taste), it nonetheless generated far too many likes and comments from sickos who genuinely support the warped shit being promoted. That's the scariest part, the number of people who approve of such depraved behavior towards young children by adults entrusted with their care and wellbeing when protected by the cloak of anonymity.

Last edited:
I can't believe I have to say this to a supposed grownup ...

THERE IS NO AYDEN BENTLEY. IT'S A FREAKIN' TROLL ACCOUNT.

And you fell for it, hard.

You conservatives really are the dumbest humans to ever walk the planet.

But then, maybe you're not that stupid. Maybe you're just pretending to believe it so that you have more excuses to hate and murder liberals. Is that indeed the case?
Hey, dumbass:

I want so very badly for this to be a parody account, but I can't find any evidence it is.

Did you miss that on purpose, dumbass?

Hey, dumbass:

Did you miss that on purpose, dumbass?
You came so close. Somewhere, a tiny voice of reason still existed in your fevered cult mind, and it told you "Hey, maybe that very obviously trolling twitter account is a troll". Then your fascist cult brainwashing overpowered that voice of reason, same as it does every time.

Such stupidity is clearly _not_ harmless, since it's got you and rabid with hatred now. It's exactly like how propaganda got the German people to get rabid with hatred against Jews. That's why I call out such stupidity. You deserve all the humiliation you constantly get for being that stupid.

You two sad fuktard fascists do serve one useful purpose, in that you demonstrate how the Nazis came to power, and how it could happen here.

You came so close. Somewhere, a tiny voice of reason still existed in your fevered cult mind, and it told you "Hey, maybe that very obviously trolling twitter account is a troll". Then your fascist cult brainwashing overpowered that voice of reason, same as it does every time.

Such stupidity is clearly _not_ harmless, since it's got you and rabid with hatred now. It's exactly like how propaganda got the German people to get rabid with hatred against Jews. That's why I call out such stupidity. You deserve all the humiliation you constantly get for being that stupid.

You two sad fuktard fascists do serve one useful purpose, in that you demonstrate how the Nazis came to power, and how it could happen here.
That's funny. You'd put people in boxcars in a heartbeat if you thought you could. Leftists are weak-minded, and their only solution to dissent is violence.

Poor mammy. No genocide for you!

Forum List

Back