Biden goes after DeSantis

You are so quick to criticize that you fail to actually read and comprehend what I said.
Why is that necessary, when I can just use your tactics and simply call you a pedo-enabler?

If you admit that what you and your side have been doing is dishonest, sleazy, disgusting and reprehensible, then I'll stop doing it to you in return. But if you won't admit that, then you're telling everyone that your and my tactics here are totally fine, and so I should keep using those tactics.

And, as Cap says, I can do this all day

Sorry. I get you pedo-enablers confused, since you all just spout the same pedo-enabling things all day long.

I asked who is your absolute favorite Republipedo. You didn't answer. I think everyone assumes that means you love them all equally.

Seriously Dave, what did you hope to accomplish by emulating the Nazis so faithfully? Did actually you think that non-fascists wouldn't call you out on your human shitstain act?
Good, good. Your god Alinsky would be proud of you.

All convicted pedos should hang by the neck until dead.

I can say that. You can't.

We are not the same.

Why do you hate it so much when liberal pedophiles are pointed out?
Says a very high ranking pedo-enabler. You've clearly risen far in the GOP heirarchy, if you're being trusted with that most important job of enabling GOP pedos.

No, I don't feel bad about pointing out how your tongue is constantly working to clean pedo-rectums. After all, you say it's a totally awesome way to act, so you can't possibly object to it.

This is the level of discourse that NaziDave has brought things to. He so badly wants more brownshirt terrorist violence against liberals, and he especially wants more violence against gay and trans people.

Says a very high ranking pedo-enabler. You've clearly risen far in the GOP heirarchy, if you're being trusted with that most important job of enabling GOP pedos.

No, I don't feel bad about pointing out how your tongue is constantly working to clean pedo-rectums. After all, you say it's a totally awesome way to act, so you can't possibly object to it.

This is the level of discourse that NaziDave has brought things to. He so badly wants more brownshirt terrorist violence against liberals, and he especially wants more violence against gay and trans people.
How much do you get paid for this projection?

Meanwhile, in my post which you're trying so very, very hard to pretend doesn't exist, I said:

"All convicted pedos should hang by the neck until dead.

We are not the same."

How much do you get paid for this projection?
Nobody can hear you, being that your tongue is crammed so far up a pedo-rectum.

As Cap said, I can do this all day, little pedo-enabler.

Notice how I don't use your favorite and only tactic on anyone who doesn't act as badly as you do? You're kind of special in your awfulness, so you get a special response.

To get me to stop, I won't even require that you admit what a foul Nazi shitstain you've been for using your "EVERYONE I HATE IS A PEDO-ENABLER!" tactic. You just have to stop doing it, and then I'll stop highlighting what you're doing.

Nobody can hear you, being that your tongue is crammed so far up a pedo-rectum.

As Cap said, I can do this all day, little pedo-enabler.

Notice how I don't use your favorite and only tactic on anyone who doesn't act as badly as you do? You're kind of special in your awfulness, so you get a special response.

To get me to stop, I won't even require that you admit what a foul Nazi shitstain you've been for using your "EVERYONE I HATE IS A PEDO-ENABLER!" tactic. You just have to stop doing it, and then I'll stop highlighting what you're doing.
Here's a homework assignment for you. And no cheating like usual.

Where have I accused Democrats in general of supporting pedos?

Clock's ticking. Hurry your ass up, boy.

Meanwhile, in my post which you're trying so very, very hard to pretend doesn't exist, I said:

"All convicted pedos should hang by the neck until dead.

We are not the same."
And Moonie pretends this still doesn't exist.

What a coward. Too chickenshit to say all convicted pedos should be punished.

Here's a homework assignment for you. And no cheating like usual.
I've got my groomer-filter on, so I can't see what you type.

If you'd support groomers a little less enthusiastically, maybe your writing could get through. Give it a try. You surely have something other than talking about groomers in your book of propaganda, don't you?

No? You don't? It's literally all you have? Wow. No wonder you're crying.

I've got my groomer-filter on, so I can't see what you type.

If you'd support groomers a little less enthusiastically, maybe your writing could get through. Give it a try. You surely have something other than talking about groomers in your book of propaganda, don't you?

No? You don't? It's literally all you have? Wow. No wonder you're crying.
So, like usual, you can't back up your claims.

And, like usual, you're a lying piece of shit.

At a Democratic fundraiser in Seattle on Thursday, President Biden weighed in on the fallout over the bill signed by Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis last month banning teachers from holding classroom instruction about sexual orientation or gender identity — the measure dubbed by critics the “Don’t Say Gay” law.
“This is not your father’s Republican Party,” Biden said at the fundraiser, which was hosted by the Democratic National Committee. “This is a different deal, not a joke. And it’s not just Trump, it’s the MAGA crowd. It’s all about things that have nothing to do with traditional conservative doctrine.”
“The far right has taken over that party,” Biden said. “It's not even conservative in a traditional sense of conservative. It’s mean. It’s ugly. It’s the way — look what’s happening down in Florida. They’re going after Mickey Mouse. I mean, seriously, think about it. As my friend used to say, ‘Who woulda thunk it?’”

Comment:
Biden doesn't understand why parents do not want gay and transgender men indoctrinating their children in the public schools.
It is a perfectly reasonable responsible thing for a parent to want to protect their children.
The Democrat Party has been taken over by far-left extremist groups.
The Left has always loathed mainstream society.
They call mainstream Americans names like "far right", "alt right", "fascists", "imperialist", "racist", "nazis".......
This is because normal centrist people appear to be far right from the Democrat Party's far left prospective of the world.
All that these Florida parents are trying to do is protect their children from the Democrat Party's extremist groups who want to indoctrinate their children in CRT hate and racism, neo-marxism and LGBT indoctrination.
Going after people's children is a very cult thing to do.
Biden is parroting the Marxist tenet of blaming others for what you are doing i.e. "The far right has taken over that party"......The truth is, the far left has taken over the Democrat party for decades now.

See? Now you're dreaming about talking about fetishes to kids. Nobody else thinks like that. Just you and the other conservatives here. Someone needs to tell you how that's not normal.

Have you ever wondered why animals and small children instinctively recoil from conservatives? Most people don't, because the reasons are so obvious.

Yeah, its "conservatives" who want to talk to kids about fetishes. Suuuuure weirdo. Project much? It's your fellow leftist freaks like these that our children need protection from. Just take a look at the insane shit this person -- a self-identified "3rd grade teacher" -- is pushing on little children (strap-ons, ball gags, vibrators, handcuffs; hentai, meeting adults online, vegetables as sex toys). This person shouldn't be allowed within 100 yards of a child, much less be allowed to "teach" 3rd graders.

IMG_20220421_203614.jpg

Screenshot_20220426-071331_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220426-072705_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220426-072728_Samsung Internet.jpg

20220426_074319.jpg

20220426_074155.jpg

Last edited:
He is sorta right, the older Republican Party could just straight up use Christian moral panic to justify a genocide, and now they have to do flimsy attempts at moral panic ussing pedophilia accusations that only work because the white cishet population of America has ingrained bigotry.
You're a sick individual, I will call the police on any teacher that teaches a 4 to 8 year old about sex. But keep it up, that perversion is killing your party.

Yeah, its "conservatives" who want to talk to kids about fetishes. Suuuuure weirdo. Project much? It's your fellow leftist freaks like these that our children need protection from. Just take a look at the insane shit this person -- a self-identified "3rd grade teacher" -- is pushing on little children (strap-ons, ball gags, vibrators, handcuffs; hentai, meeting adults online, vegetables as sex toys). This person shouldn't be allowed within 100 yards of a child, much less be allowed to "teach" 3rd graders.

View attachment 636442
View attachment 636452
View attachment 636458
View attachment 636459
View attachment 636462
View attachment 636463
Btw, just one more reason to be optimistic about Elon Musk cleaning house at Twitter. Check out how the leftist sickos celebrate Twitter's refusal to remove content that actively promotes pedophilia as a "loss for the alt-right"

Screenshot_20220426-081803_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220426-083156_Samsung Internet.jpg

FQ49H-4XwAE35Sv.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
This just tells you how radical the dembots have become if they think it’s “far-right” not to want a teacher talking to 6 year olds about sex

He is sorta right, the older Republican Party could just straight up use Christian moral panic to justify a genocide, and now they have to do flimsy attempts at moral panic ussing pedophilia accusations that only work because the white cishet population of America has ingrained bigotry.
wow. ow not wanting a teacher to talk to 6 year olds about sex is genocide…

View attachment 636442
View attachment 636452
View attachment 636458
View attachment 636459
View attachment 636462
View attachment 636463
I want so very badly for this to be a parody account, but I can't find any evidence it is.

Forum List

Back