Biden goes after DeSantis

Well yeah, that's absolutely correct. So why are you lying about it?

Is it the lying that gets you off, or is it being a fascist that gets you off? I mean, we absolutely know you're a sick perv of some sort, since you're a conservative. We're just wondering what specific perversion is driving you in this case.
I don’t get your point. You’re upset conservatives have passed a law stopping you from discussing your perverted lifestyle with these kids. But you somehow think that stopping you from being a pervert makes those stopping you the pervert. Can you explain this flip flop?

See? Now you're dreaming about talking about fetishes to kids. Nobody else thinks like that. Just you and the other conservatives here. Someone needs to tell you how that's not normal.

Have you ever wondered why animals and small children instinctively recoil from conservatives? Most people don't, because the reasons are so obvious.
LMAO! What?

At a Democratic fundraiser in Seattle on Thursday, President Biden weighed in on the fallout over the bill signed by Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis last month banning teachers from holding classroom instruction about sexual orientation or gender identity — the measure dubbed by critics the “Don’t Say Gay” law.
“This is not your father’s Republican Party,” Biden said at the fundraiser, which was hosted by the Democratic National Committee. “This is a different deal, not a joke. And it’s not just Trump, it’s the MAGA crowd. It’s all about things that have nothing to do with traditional conservative doctrine.”
“The far right has taken over that party,” Biden said. “It's not even conservative in a traditional sense of conservative. It’s mean. It’s ugly. It’s the way — look what’s happening down in Florida. They’re going after Mickey Mouse. I mean, seriously, think about it. As my friend used to say, ‘Who woulda thunk it?’”

Comment:
Biden doesn't understand why parents do not want gay and transgender men indoctrinating their children in the public schools.
It is a perfectly reasonable responsible thing for a parent to want to protect their children.
The Democrat Party has been taken over by far-left extremist groups.
The Left has always loathed mainstream society.
They call mainstream Americans names like "far right", "alt right", "fascists", "imperialist", "racist", "nazis".......
This is because normal centrist people appear to be far right from the Democrat Party's far left prospective of the world.
All that these Florida parents are trying to do is protect their children from the Democrat Party's extremist groups who want to indoctrinate their children in CRT hate and racism, neo-marxism and LGBT indoctrination.
Going after people's children is a very cult thing to do.
They're going after Mickey Mouse????? Bwahhhhhhhahahahahaaaaaah.
That speech writer is definitely under 30 years old. Very stupid thing to say....When Mickey mouse was first created there was no gender identity crisis. There are a few ways to commit political suicide...attacking childhood memories with false statements is a doozy.

I don’t get your point.
It's that so very many Republican poltiicians are pervs and pedos, and you're here running cover for them.

What, you actually thought it's not obvious? Come on. You're the ones who still say how awesome Trump is for bragging about how he sexually assaults women and gets away with it. Defending pervs is a GOP party plank.

So, why do you make it your life's goal to serve Republican pervs and pedos more devotedly than any other fascist lackey? Are you getting some sort of reward, or do you just do it for sick thrills?

Have you been making pedo-accusations? I don't remember. You've been crying so much, anything else you've tried to say has gotten lost behind all the blubbering. All anyone can remember about your posts is the constant weeping.

Senator Joe McCarthy was the best friend of actual commie spies. He focused attention the innocent, and thus let the real spies run wild.

By the same type of reasoning, modern conservatives are the best friends of pedos. They focus attention on the innocent, and thus allow the real pedos to remain undetected.

The only question is whether it's deliberate on their part. Is it?
More projection. Even when it's pointed out, you STILL do it.

Just as with McCarthy, the left claimed Soviet spies were no big deal.

Turns out they were.

Now, the left claims pedos are no big deal.

I sense a trend.

Is it the lying that gets you off, or is it being a fascist that gets you off? I mean, we absolutely know you're a sick perv of some sort, since you're a conservative. We're just wondering what specific perversion is driving you in this case.
If you look at the libsoftiktok twitter, you'll see all kinds of liberals talking about how they're grooming kids. It's not conservatives, although I'm sure you'll pathetically and stupidly try to claim they are.

It's that so very many Republican poltiicians are pervs and pedos, and you're here running cover for them.

What, you actually thought it's not obvious? Come on. You're the ones who still say how awesome Trump is for bragging about how he sexually assaults women and gets away with it. Defending pervs is a GOP party plank.

So, why do you make it your life's goal to serve Republican pervs and pedos more devotedly than any other fascist lackey? Are you getting some sort of reward, or do you just do it for sick thrills?
You sure are angry that Florida Republicans want to prevent people from talking to little kids about sex.

Just a little, no, just a lot over the top. Now Whacked out liberals are accusing all conservatives of being sick pervs. I think teaching little kids to go home and discuss daddy's genitals is the epitome of sick and that is on the heads of the left. Liberals need a one-way tour of the nearest gulag.

Just a little, no, just a lot over the top. Now Whacked out liberals are accusing all conservatives of being sick pervs. I think teaching little kids to go home and discuss daddy's genitals is the epitome of sick and that is on the heads of the left. Liberals need a one-way tour of the nearest gulag.
^^^
Yet another conservative pedo-enabler. Is there even one conservative here who doesn't proudly serve pedos?

Remember, conservatives set the standard. They says it's okay to scream how anyone you don't like is a pedo-enabler. Thus, they get to have their cowardly Nazi tactics tossed back in their fascist faces.

Whoever's paying you to be retarded sure is getting their money's worth.
^^^
Flagrant conservative pedo-enabler. While almost all conservatives enable pedos, Frank goes above and beyond.

So Frank, who's your mostest favorite conservative pedo, and why? If you'd like to say you can't choose between them, being that you love them all equally, we'll understand.

And can you please share your favorite pedo-enbabling tactics with the other pedo-enabling conservatives?

Whee! It's so easy and so much fun to debate like a conservative!

Now run along, Frank. Those pedo-rectums won't tongue themselves, so your particular skills are needed.

^^^
Yet another conservative pedo-enabler. Is there even one conservative here who doesn't proudly serve pedos?

Remember, conservatives set the standard. They says it's okay to scream how anyone you don't like is a pedo-enabler. Thus, they get to have their cowardly Nazi tactics tossed back in their fascist faces.
Damn right it is ok to scream at and vilify anybody enabling pedo behavior. Sorry if that goes against your beliefs which honor and protect sickos.

Damn right it is ok to scream at and vilify anybody enabling pedo behavior.
And that's why all decent people vilify you.

Exactly why do you think you can suck pedo keisters all day long and not be criticized for it?

We get it. You love pedos. You love going down on your knees for them. Just understand that normal people don't want to see you doing that.

And that's why all decent people vilify you.

Exactly why do you think you can suck pedo keisters all day long and not be criticized for it?

We get it. You love pedos. You love going down on your knees for them. Just understand that normal people don't want to see you doing that.
You are so quick to criticize that you fail to actually read and comprehend what I said. I don't know how you interpreted what I said into my being in favor of normalizing the actions of sick-minded people. I also do not condemn those that call out and vilify their sick behavior. Any form of gay is not normal and never will be and none of us should be forced to accept their deviant behavior.

At a Democratic fundraiser in Seattle on Thursday, President Biden weighed in on the fallout over the bill signed by Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis last month banning teachers from holding classroom instruction about sexual orientation or gender identity — the measure dubbed by critics the “Don’t Say Gay” law.
“This is not your father’s Republican Party,” Biden said at the fundraiser, which was hosted by the Democratic National Committee. “This is a different deal, not a joke. And it’s not just Trump, it’s the MAGA crowd. It’s all about things that have nothing to do with traditional conservative doctrine.”
“The far right has taken over that party,” Biden said. “It's not even conservative in a traditional sense of conservative. It’s mean. It’s ugly. It’s the way — look what’s happening down in Florida. They’re going after Mickey Mouse. I mean, seriously, think about it. As my friend used to say, ‘Who woulda thunk it?’”

Comment:
Biden doesn't understand why parents do not want gay and transgender men indoctrinating their children in the public schools.
It is a perfectly reasonable responsible thing for a parent to want to protect their children.
The Democrat Party has been taken over by far-left extremist groups.
The Left has always loathed mainstream society.
They call mainstream Americans names like "far right", "alt right", "fascists", "imperialist", "racist", "nazis".......
This is because normal centrist people appear to be far right from the Democrat Party's far left prospective of the world.
All that these Florida parents are trying to do is protect their children from the Democrat Party's extremist groups who want to indoctrinate their children in CRT hate and racism, neo-marxism and LGBT indoctrination.
Going after people's children is a very cult thing to do.
I thought DeSantis stole his tapioca pudding

^^^
Flagrant conservative pedo-enabler. While almost all conservatives enable pedos, Frank goes above and beyond.

So Frank, who's your mostest favorite conservative pedo, and why? If you'd like to say you can't choose between them, being that you love them all equally, we'll understand.

And can you please share your favorite pedo-enbabling tactics with the other pedo-enabling conservatives?

Whee! It's so easy and so much fun to debate like a conservative!

Now run along, Frank. Those pedo-rectums won't tongue themselves, so your particular skills are needed.
Why are you calling me Frank, you retard? My name is Dave.

Why are you opposed to Florida teachers being prevented from discussing sex with small children?

Because, after all, this is what's triggered your asinine emotional response here.

You are so quick to criticize that you fail to actually read and comprehend what I said. I don't know how you interpreted what I said into my being in favor of normalizing the actions of sick-minded people. I also do not condemn those that call out and vilify their sick behavior. Any form of gay is not normal and never will be and none of us should be forced to accept their deviant behavior.
Mammy's sole schtick is projection. "Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty." He has a shrine to Saint Alinsky.

Why are you calling me Frank, you retard? My name is Dave.
Sorry. I get you pedo-enablers confused, since you all just spout the same pedo-enabling things all day long.

I asked who is your absolute favorite Republipedo. You didn't answer. I think everyone assumes that means you love them all equally.

Seriously Dave, what did you hope to accomplish by emulating the Nazis so faithfully? Did actually you think that non-fascists wouldn't call you out on your human shitstain act?

Forum List

Back