Biden given clean bill of health by doctor

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

But as Jon Stewart would ask, "The President is robust and has all his faculties? Did they at least film it, because every time he comes out on camera he isn't."

But as Jon Stewart would ask, "The President is robust and has all his faculties? Did they at least film it, because every time he comes out on camera he isn't."

while i'[m sure that biden took a real physical and passed., trump seems to be even nuttier than ever. that quack who writes trum p's "healthiest president ever "notes must be snorting his own adderol.

while i'[m sure that biden took a real physical and passed., trump seems to be even nuttier than ever. that quack who writes trum p's "healthiest president ever "notes must be snorting his own adderol.
cult life 🤙

Lol, dudes mind is all but dead. But I will believe this. Mkay.

When I went in September for my "Wellness" visit (Medicare's new name for the traditional "physical exam"), the nurse told me to memorize five words that she would ask me to repeat a few minutes later.

I was able to remember them.

With all due respect (I am not being sarcastic), I wonder whether the nurse administered a similar "test" to President Biden. If s/he did, what was the result?

I think that both President Biden and (former) President Trump should take some kind of cognitive test.

They really owe it to the American people.

When I went in September for my "Wellness" visit (Medicare's new name for the traditional "physical exam"), the nurse told me to memorize five words that she would ask me to repeat a few minutes later.

With all due respect (I am not being sarcastic), I wonder whether the nurse administered a similar "test" to President Biden. If s/he did, what was the result?

I think that both President Biden and (former) President Trump should take some kind of cognitive test.

Those around Biden are not concerned because they run things for him

They didn’t make Joe take a cognitive test because it “wasn’t needed”.
WAAAAAHAHAHAHA !!!

Actually, for national security reasons, they would never admit Joe had issues. It goes to show you that the old mush brain is nothing more than a figurehead. Others are running the executive branch.

They didn’t make Joe take a cognitive test because it “wasn’t needed”.
WAAAAAHAHAHAHA !!!

Actually, for national security reasons, they would never admit Joe had issues. It goes to show you that the old mush brain is nothing more than a figurehead. Others are running the executive branch.
The last thing the Deep State wants is a President that does not do what he is told.

Biden is the perfect fit.

"Healthy vigorous and fully able to execute his duties as president".

Sounds like Stalin's doc in 1953.

Meanwhile the buffoon shuffles around, falls every five minutes, and doesn't know where or who he is.

With all due respect (I am not being sarcastic), I wonder whether the nurse administered a similar "test" to President Biden. If s/he did, how did President Biden do?

i had a "wellness exam" a few months ago. it was weird, and the nurse seemed more interested in the billing than my less than great health.
Those around Biden are not concerned because they run things for him
as they should. the "conservative " take on jimmy carter is "did not delegate enough."

i had a "wellness exam" a few months ago. it was weird, and the nurse seemed more interested in the billing than my less than great health.

as they should. the "conservative " take on jimmy carter is "did not delegate enough."
Jimmy Carter would probably be a better alternative at this point.

This doctor is like the FDA inspector who puts his stamp of approval on moldy cheese. Our government is getting less believable by the day. MAGA

Biden's doctors

doctorstoogersgfdgfggssff.jpg

"Healthy vigorous and fully able to execute his duties as president".

Sounds like Stalin's doc in 1953.

Meanwhile the buffoon shuffles around, falls every five minutes, and doesn't know where or who he is.
Trump recognizes e Jean Carroll as his ex wife in a picture.

Forum List

Back