Biden gets trolled by MAGA kids

I think it is sad that Trumpers love trolling so much. I mean, yes, their cult master, considers himself the first troll, but you would think that parents would teach their children to respect the President, or at least the office he holds.

It is doubly sad that Trumpers are using their children as pawns to score political points.

The days of respect for the presidency are long since gone.
A president that lies and leaves Americans behind in Afghanistan deserves no respect.

After talking about Trump/Hitler for four years and a non existent link between Putin and Trump
you have a lot of guts whining about how Joe ain't gettin' no respect.

Does this bumbling dotard deserve respect?

So, Biden acted like a President and did not throw a fit as the former guy would have done.

I think it is sad that Trumpers love trolling so much. I mean, yes, their cult master, considers himself the first troll, but you would think that parents would teach their children to respect the President, or at least the office he holds.

It is doubly sad that Trumpers are using their children as pawns to score political points.

Quid Pro didn't know where he was and only wanted to get closer to the little blond girls.

The Xiden variant sadly impacts children…here this man is pushing masking up 1st graders in school yet refuses to wear a mask!?

and of course the sexual predator in chief can’t help himself ans has to get his hands on them

Its not about appeasing the kids and parents . Its about not spreading covid . Remember?
You think taking a mask off for a few seconds and smiling around the least vulnerable population spreads COVID more than the Trump super-spreader events he hosted at the WH?
If so, you know little about science, like the science-dumb Trump.

Yes, because vaccines stop transmission.
Dumbfuck
Hey dumbfuck, if everyone was vaccinated, only the most vulnerable population may get infected.
If you are not vaccinated, then YOU may need to worry about transmission, since nearly all those who die from covid are unvaxed. Good riddence of the stupid.

They are not “children” in the womb, but you anti-choice Nazis kill children by ignoring their suffering or welfare once born in very unfortunate circumstances.
No we don't we help their parents move up the ladder with good jobs...your party keeps them on welfare where the kids starve while mommy gets wasted on tax payer dollars....we are not anti choice we are pro life for the living...whether the living is in the womb or not....your boy just killed an aid worker and 10 kids in Afghanistan just so it would look like he revenged the Marines that he got killed.....wake up...

You think taking a mask off for a few seconds and smiling around the least vulnerable population spreads COVID more than the Trump super-spreader events he hosted at the WH?
If so, you know little about science, like the science-dumb Trump.
Oh no , you are right of course . Democrats can't spread covid . Just Trump supporters... wow , your an idiot.

LOL, this is what happens when they don’t stage everything and let this guy off his leash for a few minutes. Notice he can’t help but grab a little girl by the waist...

View attachment 538579

How is that trolling? He's NOT afraid of them like the fat butt guy would be or any of his cultists. I guess you can't recognize adult behavior when you see it......shocking.

So, Biden acted like a President and did not throw a fit as the former guy would have done.

man, talk about being upset, it really pisses you off that biden was nice to trump people, nice job at twisting the facts

no act of kindness shown to conservatives can be allowed without scorn, sad but Biden showed better character than you.

Biden is a piece of shit. He always has been and he always will be.

Any one of those kids are a 100 times smarter than he is.

The only thing competent the shithead has ever done in life was steal the 2020 election. However it was probably his Chinese buddies that did most of the brain work.
If those kids were so smart, they wouldn't be wearing the "I'm stupid" hats and shirts.

Hey dumbfuck, if everyone was vaccinated, only the most vulnerable population may get infected.
If you are not vaccinated, then YOU may need to worry about transmission, since nearly all those who die from covid are unvaxed. Good riddence of the stupid.

Look how fast you Nazis went from "two weeks to flatten the curve" to "good riddance of the stupid".

There's a list, and now you're on it.

Not likely; he’s vaccinated & took his mask down temporarily for the photo shoot to appease the kids & parents.
I understand that the vaccinated are unlikely to know they have Covid, can still spread Covid, and the delta variant needs only a tiny fraction of the exposure as the original Covid to take hold in someone.

So, yeah, I guess it was OK Biden had his mask off.

he’s vaccinated
Please keep up--According to the CDC and medical professionals, fully vaccinated people contract and spread the virus in the same numbers as the unvaccinated. The only difference is that once they contract it, the host doesn't get as sick as they would have if they were not vaccinated.

How is that trolling? He's NOT afraid of them like the fat butt guy would be or any of his cultists. I guess you can't recognize adult behavior when you see it......shocking.
Because it shows most people still prefer President Trump to his dumb ass.

It would had been even better if one of the kids was wearing a F**K Biden shirt.

Forum List

Back