Biden gets trolled by MAGA kids

Hey dumbfuck, if everyone was vaccinated, only the most vulnerable population may get infected.
If you are not vaccinated, then YOU may need to worry about transmission, since nearly all those who die from covid are unvaxed. Good riddence of the stupid.
Maybe you should try being less abrasive and do some reading. How do vaccinated people spread Delta? What the science says Data from COVID-19 tests in the United States, the United Kingdom and Singapore are showing that vaccinated people who become infected with Delta SARS-CoV-2 can carry as much virus in their nose as do unvaccinated people. This means that despite the protection offered by vaccines, a proportion of vaccinated people can pass on Delta, possibly aiding its rise.

Hey dumbfuck, if everyone was vaccinated, only the most vulnerable population may get infected.
If you are not vaccinated, then YOU may need to worry about transmission, since nearly all those who die from covid are unvaxed. Good riddence of the stupid.

If you're vaccinated then you have nothing to worry about, Herr Himmler.

Unless you are claiming that the vaccines don't work.

You think taking a mask off for a few seconds and smiling around the least vulnerable population spreads COVID more than the Trump super-spreader events he hosted at the WH?
If so, you know little about science, like the science-dumb Trump.
I would deflect from my point too.
No, i take that back. I am more intellectually honest than that :dunno:

I think its hilarious how the leftists will scream about vaccines and masks until its a D going against their religious dogma. Then its your fault you didnt succumb to the propaganda :lmao:

Forum List

Back