Biden gets sued by Florida Attorney General

The complaint seeks to halt new directives issued by Immigration and Customs Enforcement on Feb. 18 that prioritize deporting people who pose national security threats or have been convicted of more serious crimes. Then-President Donald Trump’s administration arrested and removed anyone in the country illegally regardless of criminal history or community ties.

What happened to Trumps promise to deport ALL illegal aliens? Looks like Trump came up ten million or more short.

Trump has a short attention span and gets bored easily.

What happened to Trumps promise to deport ALL illegal aliens? Looks like Trump came up ten million or more short.
The irony is, because Trump broke his promise, there exists a problem that needs solving.

Had Trump only done what he promised, he wouldn't be able to complain.

We see more and more resistance to the stupidity of the biden regime.

This guy has got to go.....the democrats should realize by now that Biden is hurting their party big time.....will they stick with him?

Harris won't be any better.

Well.....true for the most part but a mentally competent person is much less dangerous for our National Security than a mentally impaired one.

Also.....it will hurt the democratic party big time when they are forced to admit they colluded with the media to foist a mentally handicapped old guy on the American People as their leader.....which still boggles my mind.....I knew there was a lot of stupidity amongst the electorate ....yet I simply find it hard to believe they did not see just how messed up biden is and always has been actually.....when you look at some of the old videos on him even before he came down with his mental problems he was very stupid from the beginning and a complete jerk.

Cheating by the democrats also must not be forgotten....without that biden would not have been elected but the problem of a stupid electorate remains....the big question is this stupidity getting worse?

The complaint seeks to halt new directives issued by Immigration and Customs Enforcement on Feb. 18 that prioritize deporting people who pose national security threats or have been convicted of more serious crimes. Then-President Donald Trump’s administration arrested and removed anyone in the country illegally regardless of criminal history or community ties.

That is true of most people with a high i.q.

She's a trumper and belongs to the cult. Even though Florida voted for tramp:

Moody was on the board of directors for the Rule of Law Defense Fund. In January 2021, the organization helped instigate the storming of the United States Capitol by calling on Trump supporters to march to the Capitol building on January 6, 2021 to disrupt the counting of the Electoral College ballots, which they believed to be fraudulent. After a pro-Trump mob stormed the Capitol, Moody removed any references to the Rule of Law Defense Fund from her online biography.[16]
Ashley Moody - Wikipedia
Florida’s Ashley Moody worked with group linked to Capitol insurrection (tampabay.com)
That's right, Orange man bad!

So there!

hehheh yeh....dats all dey got. bwaaaaaaaaaa friggin morons

The irony is, because Trump broke his promise, there exists a problem that needs solving.

Had Trump only done what he promised, he wouldn't be able to complain.

I notice you did not say what the problem was.......hmmmmm very suspicious post.

This guy has got to go.....the democrats should realize by now that Biden is hurting their party big time.....will they stick with him?

I think al 70 million of us who voted against Biden should sue him.

Why? Because Biden is obviously not in control, so who is? I think it is still Obama. Obama is illegally having a third term.

This is the only conclusion you can draw if you are following what is going on there. He makes no public appearances, but when he does, it is short and very controlled.. Even at that, he says stuff like, "Where in the hell am I?", mid sentence.

Who is really in control is still a mystery at this point....and it is absolutely outrageous....the American People have a right to know who is really in charge......is there just one PuppetMaster or a group of them......for all we know it could be a friggin Chinese agent.....which does not mean he would actually be chinese...just working for them.

Last edited:

Harris won't be any better.

Well.....true for the most part but a mentally competent person is much less dangerous for our National Security than a mentally impaired one.

Also.....it will hurt the democratic party big time when they are forced to admit they colluded with the media to foist a mentally handicapped old guy on the American People as their leader.....which still boggles my mind.....I knew there was a lot of stupidity amongst the electorate ....yet I simply find it hard to believe they did not see just how messed up biden is and always has been actually.....when you look at some of the old videos on him even before he came down with his mental problems he was very stupid from the beginning and a complete jerk.

Cheating by the democrats also must not be forgotten....without that biden would not have been elected but the problem of a stupid electorate remains....the big question is this stupidity getting worse?

Trump isn't competent. He's always been a liar and a cheat.. And, he's always claimed he is a victim.

Trump isn't competent. He's always been a liar and a cheat.. And, he's always claimed he is a victim.
Trump was like Rodney Dangerfield, he don't get no respect."

Even when he challenged Rex Tillerson to an IQ test, after Tillerson called Trump a "f..... moron"

Biden rushed reversing T**** immigration policies and now he's got a big mess on his hands, with a surge of amnesty seekers and illegals flooding the border in numbers like 2019, when the former guy declared a national emergency.

Seems the Florida AG doesn't agree with what constitutes a 'more serious crime,' and I can see why she's frustrated. It seems to me if the authorities get their hands on an illegal, arrest and convict him, that the easy thing is to pick him up when his sentence is complete, and put him on a bus home. ICE doesn't seem able to do this. Are they too short staffed?

are children being held in cages? got any guts chicken?

Biden rushed reversing T**** immigration policies and now he's got a big mess on his hands, with a surge of amnesty seekers and illegals flooding the border in numbers like 2019, when the former guy declared a national emergency.

Seems the Florida AG doesn't agree with what constitutes a 'more serious crime,' and I can see why she's frustrated. It seems to me if the authorities get their hands on an illegal, arrest and convict him, that the easy thing is to pick him up when his sentence is complete, and put him on a bus home. ICE doesn't seem able to do this. Are they too short staffed?
why, what was it hurting to americans exactly? How's canada these days?

That is true of most people with a high i.q.
And how would you know.
I've seen Carl Sagan, Stephen Hawking, and Michio Kaku in action, and they didn't get easily bored.

You must be a newbie.....the vets on here know better than to ever doubt me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back