Biden gaffe #32,673

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Biden traveled to Kenosha for a unity moment. Unfortunately it was a very brief moment.

Biden's speech aimed at addressing racial unrest, in typical Biden style, he veered into talking about inequities in taxes at one point. He stopped himself from laying out his tax policy in detail, saying if he goes on any longer "they'll shoot me."

Biden makes awkward ‘they’ll shoot me’ quip during Kenosha appearance

Biden traveled to Kenosha for a unity moment. Unfortunately it was a very brief moment.

Biden's speech aimed at addressing racial unrest, in typical Biden style, he veered into talking about inequities in taxes at one point. He stopped himself from laying out his tax policy in detail, saying if he goes on any longer "they'll shoot me."

THAT'S a lot of gaffes. But it IS Creepy, Sleepy, Senile Joe.

Are you seriously trying to claim Biden has made more gaffs than tRump has told lies?

Please, try to stick to lies that are less outrageous.

Are you seriously trying to claim Biden has made more gaffs than tRump has told lies?

President Trump's hyperbole is nice to hear. Biden's fundamental lies not so much. President Trump is responsible for the democrat far left violence is what he claims, incredible lies.

Kamala Harris sponsored a fund to get the rioters out of bail so that they can go on to create more destruction.

Plugs' go-to excuse when that oatmeal in his head vapor locks is "I gotta stop, I'm talking too much".... the over/under at the 1st debate on this is 600.

I've got the over. Always bet on the stuttering fuck.

Yep, that was the whole point of the thread....dumbass.

President Trump's hyperbole is nice to hear. Biden's fundamental lies not so much. President Trump is responsible for the democrat far left violence is what he claims, incredible lies.

Kamala Harris sponsored a fund to get the rioters out of bail so that they can go on to create more destruction.

Yep, that was the whole point of the thread....dumbass.
It's a blatant lie.

Why do you lie so much?

Wow that was a crazy gaff... thanks for bringing it to our attention!! What a dummy head he is huh?!

Didn't I once ask you to present ONE lie that Trump has ever told, and you FAILED to do that ?

Democrats keep saying that Trump lies all the time, and then when you ask them WHAT lies ? They say ......well you know......uh.....uh.....uh....you know.

NO, I DON'T know. And neither do they.

Wow that was a crazy gaff... thanks for bringing it to our attention!! What a dummy head he is huh?!
Yeah, he sure is. I like the one where he was standing at a podium 20 feet from the South Korean premier, also standing at a podium, and Biden expressed his deep, heartfelt condolences for the death of the premier's wife. And he appeared to be fully sincere, all right.

The problem was, she was very much alive at the time.

The whole world saw that one. What must world leaders be thinking about what it will be like, if Biden becomes president, and travels to their country to meet with them ?

They could pretend to have the flu. Just call in sick.

The whole world saw that one. What must world leaders be thinking about what it will be like, if Biden becomes president, and travels to their country to meet with them ?

The would likely be jumping for joy because they would have a US president who would be more maliable than Play-Doh with the mind of a sloppy drunk 15 year old whose polcies would set the US back decades, if not completely destroy the greatest capatalistic society in the world, leaving the door open for other economies to take the reigns. Other leaders look out for their own country, the left in the US...not so much.

The gaffe is the OP. Biden spoke coherently and on point. Typical opfor inspired right wing opposition here, nothing more.

Didn't I once ask you to present ONE lie that Trump has ever told, and you FAILED to do that ?

Democrats keep saying that Trump lies all the time, and then when you ask them WHAT lies ? They say ......well you know......uh.....uh.....uh....you know.

NO, I DON'T know. And neither do they.
f2b.gif

Yeah, he sure is. I like the one where he was standing at a podium 20 feet from the South Korean premier, also standing at a podium, and Biden expressed his deep, heartfelt condolences for the death of the premier's wife. And he appeared to be fully sincere, all right.

The problem was, she was very much alive at the time.

They could pretend to have the flu. Just call in sick.
Yeah man, total embassment. Trump is much less embarrassing :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back