Report Tracks Thousands Of Summer Protests, 93% Nonviolent

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
There has been violence. There has been looting.

93% of the protesting has been peaceful and non violent.

Only 7% of the protests are violent.

I know that many people believe that the nation is burning, the protests are violent. The truth is it's a very small amount of the protests are violent. The nation isn't burning.

The federal government made things worse with their heavy handed response. Then further made it worse when trump encouraged the far right to protest. To go to Portland and Kenosha where the predictable violence happened. In both cities.

The report further goes on to say that things will get worse as we get closer to the election. That there will be a high possibility for more violence if the results are delayed, inconclusive or rejected as fraudulent.

Pictures from a non-violent peaceful protest.

54efa4b2-9104-4433-901e-ac279ff57dbc.jpeg

29010374-8372343-image-a-22_1590850936704.jpg

st.-paul.jpg

200529052008-jimenez-minneapolis-building-collapse-alt-may-29-large-169.jpg

images

200528063851-03-george-floyd-protest-0527-minneapolis-minnesota-large-169.jpg

EZPCfKiWAAI5qJP.png

I know that many people believe that the nation is burning, the protests are violent. The truth is it's a very small amount of the protests are violent. The nation isn't burning.

The federal government made things worse with their heavy handed response. Then further made it worse when trump encouraged the far right to protest. To go to Portland and Kenosha where the predictable violence happened. In both cities.

The report further goes on to say that things will get worse as we get closer to the election. That there will be a high possibility for more violence if the results are delayed, inconclusive or rejected as fraudulent.

Shhh don’t tell them that. They need spin it as out of control America’s burning for the election...it Is not like they have much else to run on.

BULLSHIT! Total and utter bullshit.
Tell that to Portland's mayor.
Tell it to Seattle
Tell it to Minneapolis
Atlanta
Boston
Chicago
Dallas
Denver
Detroit
Houston
Los Angeles
New York City (They're still shuttered)
Pheonix, AZ
Richmond
St. Louis
D.C.
(This source is well-documented)

Last edited:

And how many billions of dollars and businesses were lost to that "paltry" 7%?

In other words, go fuck yourself.

And how many billions of dollars and businesses were lost to that "paltry" 7%?

In other words, go fuck yourself.

Anyone who justifies the riots needs to go fuck him/herself indeed.

Shhh don’t tell them that. They need spin it as out of control America’s burning for the election...it Is not like they have much else to run on.
Mmm... Going with that argument... You know how many arrests happen where people DON'T die? It's a lot less than 7%... But... Shhhh... They need to spin it out of control.

I hate stupid arguments. I hate hypocrites more... But I think this was just a stupid argument and people thought to back it without really thinking about what they were supporting.

Edit: There is still time to be a hypocrite though if you guys want. By all means.. Run with that line of thinking. It'll help get SOMEONE elected.

Mmm... Going with that argument... You know how many arrests happen where people DON'T die? It's a lot less than 7%... But... Shhhh... They need to spin it out of control.

I hate stupid arguments. I hate hypocrites more... But I think this was just a stupid argument and people thought to back it without really thinking about what they were supporting.

99.9 % of covid infections do not kill people. See? The virus is no problem!

Very true.

The honest facts aren't on their side so they have to lie.

Typical for the trump followers.

Very true.

The honest facts aren't on their side so they have to lie.

Typical for the trump followers.
You're not a hack. You are stupid. Thought you should know.

Edit: I should explain that... You are literally helping Trump win by making this argument. It's that stupid. This is up there with Trump is a bad business man. Getting people to talk about this topic as framed is beyond anything considered logical if you want him out of office.

That's really a big part of politics now a days that is really fucking it up... Nobody tells the people who are on their side, to shut the fuck up when they are helping the other side with this kind of insanity.

Last edited:

Egal6uAXsAEJaqR.jpg

Yup....and the 7% were only looking for bread.

The other 93% were just trying to keep from being knocked out by some pan-welding Nazi.

Report Tracks Thousands Of Summer Protests, 93% Nonviolent

7% of 5,000 protests equals 350 violent riots across the country.

Carrying the equation a bit forward, and assuming 40 of the 50 states have active ongoing riots, that "7%" actually amounts to about NINE violent riots going on in each of those 40 states! That's like a riot in every major city, or several. Now, if you don't like the 40 state assumption, we can say THIRTY states, each now with even MORE riots! Or we can say fewer riots, but in ALL FIFTY states.

No matter how you dice it, the violence, crime and lawlessness unleashed across this nation under the excuse of one thug who died of fentanyl overdose while being arrested for counterfeiting is a stain and embarrassment to the country-- -- worse in how it has been largely buoyed and sustained by the Democratic party.

Forum List

Back