" I Don't Get It, What Was In It For Them? "

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

Dodging venereal disease ain't easy you know

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

You have actual video of Trump saying that? Otherwise, it is all bullshit just like you.

LOL..................................................................................................................skews is skewered again....................

OMG!!!

can he be impeached for this one or are you just venting again???

^
Fake news.

^^^^

1599185604364.png

^^^^

View attachment 384248
Very bad president.

Good article.

Yes it is. Shocking article. My maternal grandfather was wounded in the battle of Argonne Forest Sept. 26 - Nov. 11, 1918. Was up late last night talking to family members about it.

1599225064409.png

^^^^

View attachment 384248
lbqbmjpth2261.jpg

^^^^

View attachment 384248
lbqbmjpth2261.jpg
Yes...Trump allowed our troops to protect themselves by blowing the shit out of our enemies.

Forum List

Back