Biden forced to shut down border.....(sigh)

Biden, what the fuck is wrong with you??? You not only have pissed off half the damn country with opening up the borders, now you've pissed off the young ppl....you fired mf's who use to smoke weed????? Really???? I understand grandpa, that weed is bad, I get it....but you have got to put on your political panties and see the bigger picture, Joe. This puritan administration your trying to achieve is gonna leave you with sell out Harris, who nobody likes and a few nuns....I never thought in a zillion years that Biden being old, was really Biden being old....LOLOL. Next you'll want to make sure all your single aides are virgins.

(sigh)...damit we did try, is all I can say, we did try...going forward, I don't give a fuck how well you speak, how much time in service you've given, the next gotdamn candidate I vote for won't know who Nixon or Kennedy was. Yeah, I want them that dumb and young
Biden did not open the borders, and they remain closed. That does not mean that the borders cannot be penetrated because they are porous. Wake up!
Do your own research which means a little independent reading on your part. They are bringing children in, most of which have relatives living here, due to the squalid conditions on the other side.
Beijing Biden should not have opened the border.

Biden, what the fuck is wrong with you??? You not only have pissed off half the damn country with opening up the borders, now you've pissed off the young ppl....you fired mf's who use to smoke weed????? Really???? I understand grandpa, that weed is bad, I get it....but you have got to put on your political panties and see the bigger picture, Joe. This puritan administration your trying to achieve is gonna leave you with sell out Harris, who nobody likes and a few nuns....I never thought in a zillion years that Biden being old, was really Biden being old....LOLOL. Next you'll want to make sure all your single aides are virgins.

(sigh)...damit we did try, is all I can say, we did try...going forward, I don't give a fuck how well you speak, how much time in service you've given, the next gotdamn candidate I vote for won't know who Nixon or Kennedy was. Yeah, I want them that dumb and young
Biden did not open the borders, and they remain closed. That does not mean that the borders cannot be penetrated because they are porous. Wake up!
Do your own research which means a little independent reading on your part. They are bringing children in, most of which have relatives living here, due to the squalid conditions on the other side.
And did not.

And did not.
Why is Beijing Biden hidden his border crisis? He should be showing off the results of opening the border like he did.

Name one thing Biden has said that makes you think he's a friend of XI?
Sweetheart deals for bidens drug junkie son come to mind
All Russian made up, comrad....educate yourself or shut the hell up
Hunter Biden and China: A timeline of his business ties to the Far East

Oh, say it aint so, Joe!

The Dems "f*** up" when the have the majority in both houses and the President because there are no brakes on their terrible policies.

Oh, say it aint so, Joe!
Trump had business ties to China.

Oh, say it aint so, Joe!
Trump had business ties to China, yes? Shall we call him Beijing Blob?

Biden admin using COVID as an excuse to stop journalists from reporting on ICE facilities at border.

Dems are Nazi sacks of shit. Liars. Biden said his admin would be transparent. Fucking liars.

Biden admin using COVID as an excuse to stop journalists from reporting on ICE facilities at border.

Dems are Nazi sacks of shit. Liars. Biden said his admin would be transparent. Fucking liars.
How come you didn't get all worked up about Trump's lies? You just denied them, yes? And the word about Biden is not "fucking liar" because pragmatic behavior is crucial now and he needs time to straighten out the mess without a feeding frenzy.

I knew in my gut, that Democrats would find some way to f*** up once again, when we are giving the majority in both houses and the white house, its in their DNA, they can't help it. They literally can not handle majorities. Some how some way, without missing a beat, the "lets f*** it up" DNA kicks in and then its pull speed ahead.

Why on God's green earth, would Biden just swing open our borders, tell babies to cross the desert and come on in....DURING A GOTDAMN PANDEMIC????? Who in their right mind would do some stupid shit like that? Instead of trying to reunite the kids left behind during the Trump years with their families and focusing on DACA...this sorry sad excuse for a president, swings open our borders and every kid except Beaver, Wally and Shirley Temple lines up to come in and low and behold, we got thousands upon thousands now needing everything but a parent....who God only knows where they're at.

Biden, has single handily handed the GQP enough immigration fodda to feed off of for the next 20 years, enough fodda to guarantee a loss of both houses this next election and a nightmare of 4 fuckin years of OBama's term...of not getting a gotdamn thing done...again.

Number one reason, I hate democrats, absolutely hate this party!!

You want to solve immigration Joe.....address the one factor that causes these latin american countries so much hell.....EITHER LEGALIZE DRUGS IN THIS COUNTRY OR PROVIDE RELIEF. ITS OUR APPETITE FOR NARCOTICS THAT KEEP THESE COUNTRY IN PURE HELL!!

They're Dimocrats!!! What the fuck else were you expecting?
These people want open borders, they just cannot come out and actually say it publicly. They want the third-world here because the people are easier to manipulate and addict to their government programs, and once they are a citizen, they have a permanent voter base.

Biden told these people to "surge the border" if he was elected, so you're now getting exactly that!

"We did try"? Nah, you did squat while Trump took a scorched earth policy which was not effective as people just piled up on the other side while waiting for the 3 immigration judges to hear their requests. That is NOT trying.
Biden did not open the borders, and they remain closed. That does not mean that the borders cannot be penetrated because they are porous. Drugs, human trafficking, illegal entry, etc. are alive and well. Wake up!
Do your own research which means a little independent reading on your part. They are bringing children in, most of which have relatives living here, due to the squalid conditions on the other side. It is called COMPASSION, something that Trump, who has no moral fiber, could not comprehend.
Ronald Reagan was ordered by Congress to clean up the immigration problem
and he couldn't do it because he was of sound moral fiber and had COMPASSION.

Oh please!
Everyone in the world knew that if Biden were elected president, and the Dims took control of the Senate, and maintained the House control, we would be seeing a huge surge.
Biden even told them to "surge the border" if he were elected. Please don't pretend otherwise, Dims are the ones who create policies that weaken our border, weaken our immigration enforcement, and create sanctuary cities.

"We did try"? Nah, you did squat while Trump took a scorched earth policy which was not effective as people just piled up on the other side while waiting for the 3 immigration judges to hear their requests. That is NOT trying.
Biden did not open the borders, and they remain closed. That does not mean that the borders cannot be penetrated because they are porous. Drugs, human trafficking, illegal entry, etc. are alive and well. Wake up!
Do your own research which means a little independent reading on your part. They are bringing children in, most of which have relatives living here, due to the squalid conditions on the other side. It is called COMPASSION, something that Trump, who has no moral fiber, could not comprehend.
Compassion? Really? Where is the compassion in setting the stage so that CHILDREN are trafficked as the passport into the USA?

I knew in my gut, that Democrats would find some way to f*** up once again, when we are giving the majority in both houses and the white house, its in their DNA, they can't help it. They literally can not handle majorities. Some how some way, without missing a beat, the "lets f*** it up" DNA kicks in and then its pull speed ahead.

Why on God's green earth, would Biden just swing open our borders, tell babies to cross the desert and come on in....DURING A GOTDAMN PANDEMIC????? Who in their right mind would do some stupid shit like that? Instead of trying to reunite the kids left behind during the Trump years with their families and focusing on DACA...this sorry sad excuse for a president, swings open our borders and every kid except Beaver, Wally and Shirley Temple lines up to come in and low and behold, we got thousands upon thousands now needing everything but a parent....who God only knows where they're at.

Biden, has single handily handed the GQP enough immigration fodda to feed off of for the next 20 years, enough fodda to guarantee a loss of both houses this next election and a nightmare of 4 fuckin years of OBama's term...of not getting a gotdamn thing done...again.

Number one reason, I hate democrats, absolutely hate this party!!

You want to solve immigration Joe.....address the one factor that causes these latin american countries so much hell.....EITHER LEGALIZE DRUGS IN THIS COUNTRY OR PROVIDE RELIEF. ITS OUR APPETITE FOR NARCOTICS THAT KEEP THESE COUNTRY IN PURE HELL!!
He told you he was going to do this but your Trump hate blinded you
NO THE HELL HE DID NOT....HE SAID HE WAS GONNA GET THOSE KIDS IN CAGES BACK TO THEIR FAMILIES....AND UNDO TRUMPS POLICIES OF SEPARATING FAMILIES....HE NEVER SAID WHILE CAMPAIGNING HE WAS GONNA JUST OPEN UP THE DAMN BORDERS AND ALLOW BABIES IN WITHOUT PARENTS, WITHOUT ANYBODY...WHAT FUCKIN PARENT DO SHIT LIKE THIS???
LOL...you really are the naive one...aren't you, Tiger!

Why on God's green earth, would Biden just swing open our borders, tell babies to cross the desert and come on in....DURING A GOTDAMN PANDEMIC????? Who in their right mind would do some stupid shit like that?

Gotta get those future voters registering Democrat

Reagan was ordered by Congress to clean up the immigration problem? Boy...talk about someone being clueless! Reagan had a deal with Tip O'Neal to secure the border in return for amnesty for illegals that Tip wanted only O'Neal reneged on the deal.

Last edited:

Compassion? Really? Where is the compassion in setting the stage so that CHILDREN are trafficked as the passport into the USA?
Children are not trafficked as a passport. They are entering alone and need to be
cared for because they are CHILDREN. Should we punish CHILDREN for the deeds of others? I think not.

Reagan was ordered by Congress to clean up the immigration problem? Boy...talk about someone being clueless! Reagan had a deal with Tip O'Neal to secure the border in return for amnesty for illegals that Tip wanted only O'Neal reneged on the deal.
Boy...talk about someone being clueless!

What Rightwing Media Gets Wrong about the Reagan and ...

www.prwatch.org › news › 2014/11 › what-right-wing-...

Nov 20, 2014 — Congress Intentionally Omitted Children From Immigration Reform; Reagan ... Review claims that "Reagan's and Bush's moves were cleanup measures. ... wanted to provide immigration benefits to others who didn't meet the basic ... a bill to protect the same people covered by Reagan's executive order two ...

Boy...talk about someone being clueless!
What Rightwing Media Gets Wrong about the Reagan and ...
www.prwatch.org › news › 2014/11 › what-right-wing-...

Nov 20, 2014 — Congress Intentionally Omitted Children From Immigration Reform; Reagan ... Review claims that "Reagan's and Bush's moves were cleanup measures. ... wanted to provide immigration benefits to others who didn't meet the basic ... a bill to protect the same people covered by Reagan's executive order two ...
How does that article in anyway disprove what I just posted? Reagan and Tip O'Neal reached an agreement to trade amnesty for illegals for a secure border. Reagan lived up to his end of that bargain but O'Neal never gave Reagan the money needed to secure the border.

Children are not trafficked as a passport. They are entering alone and need to be
cared for because they are CHILDREN. Should we punish CHILDREN for the deeds of others? I think not.
Children need to be "cared for"? You on the left have been USING those children to force immigration reform! You don't give a shit about the things that have happened to them from when they leave their homes until they reach our border! They WERE used as a passport to get into the US under Barry's watch. Now they are being separated from their families by Joe Biden's policies and held in conditions that are so bad that the Media is being kept from seeing how bad it is! You don't care about those kids! If you DID we'd still have Trump's policies in place!

Forum List

Back