Biden Flat Out LIES !

Youre right, he's been doing a terrible job...not !
  • Almost 4 million jobs created since election.

Uh, guy, Trump is going to be the first president to LOSE jobs since his election.

Again, you don't get to brag about what good time the Titanic was making before it hit the iceberg...

Nobody remembers the Titanic for that.
Let me reply by saying this...

• More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
  • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
  • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
  • Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
  • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
  • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
  • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
  • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
  • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
This combined with all the trade deals around the globe, world peace ensuing, standing up to CCP, and yet you want to stand with and defend China, rather than your own country.
You cant accept the fact that Trump is not a politician, and that he has exposed the Democrats for what they truly are and what they stand for, and the Dems apparently dont stand for the American people.

After tonight, your ears will be ringing from the deafening sound from the lions roar, aka True Americans.

Uh, guy, Trump is going to be the first president to LOSE jobs since his election.

Again, you don't get to brag about what good time the Titanic was making before it hit the iceberg...

Nobody remembers the Titanic for that.

Titanic metaphor? Really?
Useful idiots like you have no business posting on a political board.

This combined with all the trade deals around the globe, world peace ensuing, standing up to CCP, and yet you want to stand with and defend China, rather than your own country.

China never bothered me once in my life.

You cant accept the fact that Trump is not a politician, and that he has exposed the Democrats for what they truly are and what they stand for, and the Dems apparently dont stand for the American people.

Oh, I accept Trump isn't a politician. A politician wouldn't have fucked things up this bad.

Forum List

Back