Biden Flat Out LIES !

Democrats are scum who worked with their Chinese counterparts to bring the pandemic to America with the hope of killing Trump and other world leaders with it after impeachment flopped.
THATS HITTING THE NAIL ON THE HEAD !!!!
People dont seem to realize what the CCP was trying to do, and how so many crooks in our country were selling out to them.
China craves world domination, just like the Democrats in congress and their naive followers.

Democrats are scum who worked with their Chinese counterparts to bring the pandemic to America with the hope of killing Trump and other world leaders with it after impeachment flopped.
People dont seem to realize what the CCP was trying to do, and how so many crooks in our country were selling out to them.
China craves world domination, just like the Democrats in congress and their naive followers.
How many Americans would Democrats kill if they thought 1 would be trump?

So far 200k plus...

So far 200k plus...
No doubt they will loot, burn, destroy, and kill, to achieve their rainbow world.

So I went to Biden's website to check out his platform.

Joe Biden for President: Official Campaign Website

I scroll down and I click on "jobs and economic recovery for working families" and in the third paragraph, he flat out lies, when you consider what Trump has done for all lower and middle class, blacks, latinos, women, etc...

Joe says...
The pandemic has also laid bare some unacceptable truths. Even before COVID-19, the Trump Administration was pursuing economic policies that rewarded wealth over work and corporations over working families. Too many families were struggling to make ends meet and too many parents were worried about the economic future for their children. And, Black and Latino Americans, Native Americans, immigrants, and women have never been welcomed as full participants in the economy.

I don't see a single lie in that paragraph. Trump has done NOTHING for working families. Not one thing.

40% of working Americans are WORSE off economically under Donald Trump. All of the wonderful things Trump claims to have done for women, blacks, and latinos, and Native Americans, were the result of the Obama Administration policies, all of which Trump has reversed. Even worse, all of the gains Trump touts, were wiped out in the pandemnic, and all of these groups are no much worse off than they were in 2008 after W crashed the economy.

The "Liar" you need to be looking to is Donald J. Trump, who coasted on the Obama Recovery and claimed credit for the Obama Economy, right up until the time he crashed it into a tree.

So far 200k plus...
No doubt they will loot, burn, destroy, and kill, to achieve their rainbow world.

Enjoying your little circle group of misdirection, hate, misogyny and right wing idiocy? It's all you'll have left after today.

I scroll down and I click on "jobs and economic recovery for working families" and in the third paragraph, he flat out lies, when you consider what Trump has done for all lower and middle class, blacks, latinos, women, etc...

65 million jobs lost or laid off... I don't think we can stand much more of Trump's help for working families.

Unemployment spiked to 14.6 percent in April and was down to 7.9 percent at the end of September. In 2010, - Under Obama/Biden, Unemployment stood at 9.6 percent and did not get to 5 percent until 2015.

Trump drove down unemployment almost 7 points in the face of a China-caused pandemic in 6 months. Obama/Biden weren’t eleven that successful over a 5 year period. They were too busy blaming Bush for their failures. 6 months vs. 5 years????

You guys are tribal nuts. Biden has a very rational plan of government. He’s not a pathological liar like Trump who makes shit up all the time. Biden is trying to win votes so I agree at times he’s been less than clear on his plans to avoid alienating people which I think is wrong. He’s nowhere near the traitor and con man Trump is. Vote Biden 2020 like 54% of Americans. Or voteTrump with 39% of the racist Americans. Your choice.

Trump has done NOTHING for working families. Not one thing.
Sorry to take your reply out of context, but this statement on its face, is rich.
I mean you seem to be delusional.
Would you care to see numbers to the contrary ?

Last edited:
Trump ended his 2020 Presidential campaign on Nov. 2nd by bearing false witness, telling a lie in his final campaign speech. His legacy will be "he was a habitual, prolific, compulsive, serial sinner and an evil liar."

So far 200k plus...

Enjoying your little circle group of misdirection, hate, misogyny and right wing idiocy? It's all you'll have left after today.
Im sorry, I didnt mean to bust your bubble.
Trump will build you another bubble, I promise. :love_ya4:

Trump ended his 2020 Presidential campaign on Nov. 2nd by bearing false witness, telling a lie in his final campaign speech. His legacy will be "he was a habitual, prolific, compulsive, serial sinner and an evil liar."
You are right.
He's the best, "habitual, prolific, compulsive, serial sinner and an evil liar." there is in the world !!!
It must suck for the Dems, to have a president who is smart enough to beat them at their own game.

You guys are tribal nuts. Biden has a very rational plan of government. He’s not a pathological liar like Trump who makes shit up all the time. Biden is trying to win votes so I agree at times he’s been less than clear on his plans to avoid alienating people which I think is wrong. He’s nowhere near the traitor and con man Trump is. Vote Biden 2020 like 54% of Americans. Or voteTrump with 39% of the racist Americans. Your choice.
Thank you for that moment of sanity

Joe says...
The pandemic has also laid bare some unacceptable truths. Even before COVID-19, the Trump Administration was pursuing economic policies that rewarded wealth over work and corporations over working families. Too many families were struggling to make ends meet and too many parents were worried about the economic future for their children. And, Black and Latino Americans, Native Americans, immigrants, and women have never been welcomed as full participants in the economy.

Rising borrowing with increase in deficit
Rising income inequality

So the short term increase in wealth which is no more than Obama's increase. But income inequality has increased and real wages are stagnate...

Outrage, someone look passed the Trump bullshit....

The real question should be how are you still believing Trump still... His economy has been built on borrowing money from China.

Trump increased borrowing from China...

Trump left China off the hook on day 3 by abandoning TPP... Huge win China...

China has won big time in last 4 years... No one is pushing them on there human rights or holding them to the fire on IP violations...

This is what happens when good men do nothing......

MUCH more to come....amazingly more....unbelievably more

In fact, this could be the last night the Republic exists
he recently lied about stopping fracking saying he would not stop it when he had said he would , uncle blow hole pretty well lies every time he talks

Joe says...

Rising borrowing with increase in deficit
Rising income inequality

So the short term increase in wealth which is no more than Obama's increase. But income inequality has increased and real wages are stagnate...

Outrage, someone look passed the Trump bullshit....

The real question should be how are you still believing Trump still... His economy has been built on borrowing money from China.
Youre right, he's been doing a terrible job...not !
  • Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
  • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
  • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
  • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
  • Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
  • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
  • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
  • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
  • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
  • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
This combined with all the trade deals around the globe, world peace ensuing, standing up to CCP, and yet you want to stand with and defend China, rather than your own country.
You cant accept the fact that Trump is not a politician, and that he has exposed the Democrats for what they truly are and what they stand for, and the Dems apparently dont stand for the American people.
After tonight, your ears will be ringing from the deafening sound from the lions roar, aka True Americans.

Trump increased borrowing from China...

Trump left China off the hook on day 3 by abandoning TPP... Huge win China...

China has won big time in last 4 years... No one is pushing them on there human rights or holding them to the fire on IP violations...
Yes, we trust your judgement over Trump's when dealing with China, got it. :laughing0301:

Joe says...

I'm amazed how much time and effort PROGS have made to present Trump as a liar, when their idea for POTUS is Biden and Harris. If they open their mouths they're lying, every time.

At least with Trump you get blunt honesty, that's what really pisses PROGS off, huh PROGS?

If a PROG says it bet your ass it's the opposite, projection, parroted, twisted, idiotic or unwise. Any honest & intelligent PROG-posters here? Let's see the evidence, one post will do.
They do seem to be the masters at deception.

Yep.....They've been programmed via web, cell phones & schools

Joe says...

I'm amazed how much time and effort PROGS have made to present Trump as a liar, when their idea for POTUS is Biden and Harris. If they open their mouths they're lying, every time.

At least with Trump you get blunt honesty, that's what really pisses PROGS off, huh PROGS?

If a PROG says it bet your ass it's the opposite, projection, parroted, twisted, idiotic or unwise. Any honest & intelligent PROG-posters here? Let's see the evidence, one post will do.
They do seem to be the masters at deception.

Yep.....They've been programmed via web, cell phones & schools
No doubt, we are witnessing the results from years of indoctrination.

Forum List

Back