Biden Fires Chicago U.S. Attorney Hot on the Trail of Democratic Corruption

Central Illinois US attorney resigns at Biden request; John Lausch's future still unclear

SPRINGFIELD, Ill. -- The U.S. Attorney for the Central District of Illinois on Thursday submitted his resignation to the Biden administration despite two of the state's congressmen advocating for his retention.

It is nothing unusual for a new administration considering that Trump not only fired all of Oblama's US attorneys he also fired several of his own because they were not doing what he wanted.

Lausch will lose his job — fired by Joe Biden. “It’s tradition,” said Biden supporters. This is true. But it’s also “tradition” to keep prosecutors in place who were pursuing high-profile cases. Lausch certainly qualified under that criteria.

Biden’s firing hasn’t gone down well in Illinois.

Lausch will lose his job — fired by Joe Biden. “It’s tradition,” said Biden supporters. This is true. But it’s also “tradition” to keep prosecutors in place who were pursuing high-profile cases. Lausch certainly qualified under that criteria.

Nope. I can't imagine that it is going down well. He has been notoriously unstoppable and he's shady.

Especially when the prosecutors had such wide bipartisan support.

This looks bad for Joe.

But his supporters won't care, exactly as ordered.

It is nothing unusual for a new administration considering that Trump not only fired all of Oblama's US attorneys he also fired several of his own because they were not doing what he wanted.

Yes, and I remember the uproar on the board about that.

Don't you?
Yes, but alas it was all in vain as it is nothing unusual of an occurrence.

I do not believe Trump fired one US attorneys in the midst of a Federal Investigation. Then again Quid Pro Quo Joe has a history of covering tracks.
You will never admit that Trump did it, yet he not only did it to Oblama appointed US attorney's he did it to his own in Georgia because he wasn't finding any election fraud Trump wanted.

I do not believe Trump fired one US attorneys in the midst of a Federal Investigation. Then again Quid Pro Quo Joe has a history of covering tracks.
You will never admit that Trump did it, yet he not only did it to Oblama appointed US attorney's he did it to his own in Georgia because he wasn't finding any election fraud Trump wanted.

Name one attorney that was in the midst of a Federal Criminal Investigation.

Then whoever that was, was not looking very hard because massive fraud occurred in GA.

Obviously that U. S. Attorney hadn’t received the memo that democrats are totally above the rule of law. He should focus on convicting Trump and those who worked in his administration.

Forum List

Back