Biden Finally Comes Up With A Plan

You are a black hole of emotional need, aren't you?

The point was, that you can't name rape victims unless they self-disclose. So the town didn't hear that the village bicycle had a bad hookup.

Not what you previously said. You want to play this game again or go on your way?
What law or documented ruling applies to your statement? You should be able to prove that, you just did make another claim.

I'd say you are a black hole of disinformation.

Not what you previously said. You want to play this game again or go on your way?
What law or documented ruling applies to your statement? You should be able to prove that, you just did make another claim.

Who said it had to be a law? It's generally a policy to not release names of rape victims, ESPECIALLY if they are minors. We still don't know the name of this girl, or the boy involved in the incident.

I'm sure people in this town know. which is why they all laughed at Angry Dad when he claimed his slutty daughter was raped.

Who said it had to be a law? It's generally a policy to not release names of rape victims, ESPECIALLY if they are minors. We still don't know the name of this girl, or the boy involved in the incident.

I'm sure people in this town know. which is why they all laughed at Angry Dad when he claimed his slutty daughter was raped.
Duh....
JoeB131

Actually, the school is required to keep it confidential under rape shield laws and because everyone involved were minors.

Forum List

Back