Biden Finally Comes Up With A Plan

Point was, it wasn't as clear cut as you guys made it out to be, that' the thing... It wasn't "My daughter got raped because an evil tranny was wearing a dress in a bathroom".

It was, "My daughter blue-balled her boyfriend after hooking up with him in the bathroom for the third time and he didn't take no for an answer."

Which the school wasn't really allowed to say because they were trying to protect the privacy of all involved.

Yeah, when you lie to people to get them to vote for you by creating fake moral panics, that's nothing to be proud of.
You guys?

Gotta quote where I said that?

i see you still are on the boat to slime a woman who was raped.....

The school covered the whole incident up and, under law, was required to report it....protect the 'privacy' of all involved.....you need to educate yourself on the law.

Dude, get your head out of your ass.

i see you still are on the boat to slime a woman who was raped.....

The school covered the whole incident up and, under law, was required to report it....protect the 'privacy' of all involved.....you need to educate yourself on the law.

Dude, get your head out of your ass.

Actually, the school is required to keep it confidential under rape shield laws and because everyone involved were minors.

Point was, this was not a forcible rape, it was relationship abuse. But you guys lied about it because it appeals to the transphobic bigots.

Actually, the school is required to keep it confidential under rape shield laws and because everyone involved were minors.

Point was, this was not a forcible rape, it was relationship abuse. But you guys lied about it because it appeals to the transphobic bigots.

Trumphobic sheep lie.

Trumphobes are smarter and better and have different rules.

There is no law that PREVENTS a school from reporting rape, you liar.

I dont care if it is a husband and wife fucking in a public school bathroom…thats a sex offense. What fucking planet are you operating on?

Last edited:

Tell us the specific rape shield law that prevents a school from reporting a rape in a public school bathroom to the police and the parents

YOU ARE A LIAR.

Trumphobic sheep lie.

Trumphobes are smarter and better and have different rules.

There is no law that PREVENTS a school from reporting rape, you liar.

I dont care if it is a husband and wife fucking in a public school bathroom…thats a sex offense. What fucking planet are you operating on?

I promise you we would not be changing laws because a married couple fucked in a bathroom. they'd be issued a fine and that would be the end of the matter.

The problem here was that the right misrepresented what happened.

A girl had a hookup in the bathroom that went bad.

Instead of realizing his parenting skills had kind of failed, he decided to rant at the school board about a trans bathroom policy that didn't exist. Except everyone in that community knows his daughter is like the village bicycle, so they didn't take him terribly seriously. He then started taking swings at people and the cops were called in.

Pretty soon it went from "violent Dad acts crazy at school board meeting" to "This poor man was just defending his daughter from EEEEEEVIL trannies."

The problem with these social conservative issues is you guys end up losing eventually? Remember when Bush-43 was going to save us all from gay marriage? Except he didn't. He did manage to wreck the economy because Republicans gonna Republican.

Today, most people have kind of accepted gay marriage and try to pretend they weren't making a big deal about it. I'm still trying to extricate myself from the mess Bush made of the economy in 2008.

Its nice to know certain posters do not want anyone informed about a rape in a public school bathroom.

Dont take a piss outside within 1000 feet of a public school…cause you will be arrested and you will be a sex offender, but its ok for a minor to rape in a public school bathroom.

YOU KNOW….PRIVACY!

:auiqs.jpg: :rolleyes:

Some of you are absolute tools.

ts nice to know certain posters do not want anyone informed about a rape in a public school bathroom.

Dont take a piss outside within 1000 feet of a public school…cause you will be arrested and you will be a sex offender, but its ok for a minor to rape in a public school bathroom.

YOU KNOW….PRIVACY!

Except it wasn't a "rape". This girl arranged to meet this boy in this bathroom and then locked herself in the stall with him. And she had done this on two previous occassions where they had sex in that bathroom.

This time, she wasn't into it. That's kind of her right, but at the end of the day, maybe they should have had that "I'm breaking up with you" discussion in the lunch room and not the booty-call bathroom.

Both of these kids were out of control, but that falls on the parents, not the school.

I get it Joe. If a loved one of yours is raped in a public school bathroom, you dont want to know about it.

I get it Joe. If a loved one of yours is raped in a public school bathroom, you dont want to know about it.

I think they would actually TELL me.

Of course, his daughter might not, because he was clearly unaware that she was having hookups with boys in the bathroom and didn't realize his daughter was the village bicycle until AFTER his neighbors laughed at him.

Left ideas must be pushed.

Right ideas must be stopped.

The left will push their agenda, and the way they get to their communist utopia does not matter.

What these dumb FUCKS do not get is that if you were to completely get rid of the RIGHT…then the LEFT WILL HAVE ITS OWN RIGHT AND LEFT.

WHY ARE YOU COMMIES SO FUCKING STUPID?

If you have 100 people that go from far left to far right..,,and you remove the 50 on the right..,,The remaining 50 have an extreme left and right. The center is now on person 25.

Good God, wake up you dumb fucks.

Left ideas must be pushed.

Right ideas must be stopped.

The left will push their agenda, and the way they get to their communist utopia does not matter.

What these dumb FUCKS do not get is that if you were to completely get rid of the RIGHT…then the LEFT WILL HAVE ITS OWN RIGHT AND LEFT.

WHY ARE YOU COMMIES SO FUCKING STUPID?

If you have 100 people that go from far left to far right..,,and you remove the 50 on the right..,,The remaining 50 have an extreme left and right. The center is now on person 25.

Good God, wake up you dumb fucks.

Okay, what you are describing is issues eventually getting resolved.

For instance, Abolition was once considered a "left wing" position and Slavery was a right wing position.

Today, it's not an issue at all. Everyone admits that slavery was a bad idea and my great-grandpappy Beauregard was totally fighting for states rights, y'all.

I honestly cannot recall…who was the BOOGEYMAN to the left prior to Trump being involved in politics?

Who lied about it?

A 15-year-old Virginia boy has been found guilty of the sexual assault that led to his victim’s dad being arrested and branded a domestic terrorist while protesting it at a volatile school board meeting.

Loudoun County juvenile court Chief Judge Pamela Brooks found sufficient evidence during a trial Monday to sustain charges of forcible sodomy and forcible fellatio on a 15-year-old classmate, according to ABC 7News.

The ruling is the juvenile court equivalent of a conviction for the boy, who was not identified because of his age.

Following the May attack, the teen had been transferred to another Loudoun school — where he was accused of another sexual assault on a different 15-year-old girl earlier this month.

He is due back in court on charges for that alleged sex attack, and will be sentenced for the May attack after that, 7News said. Virginia teen found guilty of sexual assault that sparked volatile school board meeting

Familiarize yourself with the rape shield laws. No provision in Va law to 'keep it quiet'.

Rape shield laws make past sexual endeavors inadmissible. in court.

Rape Shield Law in Virginia

This is a law that limits the ability to introduce evidence or cross-examine rape victims about their past sexual behaviors. The law was enacted to protect the victim from humiliation and embarrassment. It analyzes the defendant’s right of confrontation, the interest of the state in prosecuting rape, and the victim’s right to privacy. The standards for admitting the specific evidence are explored as stipulated in Virginia Code, Section 18.2-67.7. This is the statute that governs all aspects of hearings of cases, particularly the admissibility of evidence.
The 1960’s sexual revolution came with a more open forum in which to discuss intimate sexual issues. Before Virginia enacted the rape shield statute, courts in the state relied on the traditional common law standard that allowed the accused to prove consent by introducing the victim’s character and reputation for being immoral unless he/she attacked the victim’s credibility. The rape shield was designed to make sure that the general background of the victim does not come in.
The rape shield law was also introduced to limit the ability of the defendant’s counsel to introduce the accuser’s sexual history as evidence in the rape trial. The first rape shield law was passed in Michigan and within two decades almost all the states in the US (including Virginia) had enacted the legislation. Thus, this law applies in both state and federal criminal and civil rape proceedings.
https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title18.2/chapter4/section18.2-67.7/

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/viewer.html?pdfurl=https%3A%2F%2Fscholarship.law.edu%2Fcgi%2Fviewcontent.cgi%3Freferer%3D%26httpsredir%3D1%26article%3D1230%26context%3Dlawreview&clen=2249753
You call that a link?
Wanna try again?

Forum List

Back