Biden falls asleep during a meeting with the Israel Prime Minister

Yeah....he is in deep thought. :rolleyes: :biggrin:
More deep thoughts...
5kzcft.jpg

He's listening.

Can't tell if that's sarcasm or not.

If it's not it's still disrespectful to close your eyes and look like you aren't even paying attention when someone talks to you.

Sorry, pal. You need to stop the pretense that you own power that belongs solely to God. Only he decides who goes to heaven. Read Psalms 100. We're the sheep of His pasture. And if you're too high and mighty to know it you will know it after death if God so chooses. Please stop playing God. The First Commandment clarifies who he is and how you can avoid pissing him off in the future. Thx. You can find the delineations I just described in the 20th chapter of Exodus. Best wishes on your journey.
I’m not saying I’m God. I’m simply saying that all demons being in hell

Asclepias
Would that be the black man that Biden described as "text book", Milk Weed? Do I even have to repeat that quote? Joe Biden is just as racist as he was back then...he just hides it better now because he has to!

Ghost of a Rider I've seen it before. When old frail men are on strong meds, they often fall asleep even when they are actively engaged in a meeting. This isn't vegging out in front of the tube, for God's sakes he is having a globally televised meeting with a head of state!
Hopefully the last head of state willing to meet with him.

People who claim Biden is not suffering from dementia are the type of people who lie about serving in the military.

Hey...the good news is that Joe can't FUBAR anything when he's sound asleep! :)

When he's awake...everything he touches turns to shit! He's like King Midas in reverse!

It gets too easy to point out...imagine the reaction from these left wing commies if Trump fell asleep during a meeting.

This piece of shit wanted to talk about his stupid son Beau, a fucking pathetic Navy JAG officer that never saw combat and who did not even die being in the service. This dimwit is clueless.

Suicide bomb victim Rylee McCollum's sister blasts Joe Biden's 'scripted and shallow' chat at Delaware memorial service​

• On Sunday, the remains of Marine Rylee McCollum, 20, were returned to the United States
  • McCollum's pregnant wife, Jiennah Crayton and his sister Roice, received his remains at Dover Air force in Delaware
  • When it came time to meet the president, Roice left the room with additional family members
  • She told the Washington Post she did not want to speak with the man her family held responsible for McCollum's death
  • McCollum was one of the 13 service members killed in the ISIS-K suicide bomb attack at the Kabul airport on Thursday
  • His pregnant wife, Jiennah, 20, is expecting the young couple's first child in September
  • The young couple met in San Diego while McCollum was in training and married in February of this year
  • The 20-year-old Marine had only been in Afghanistan a few weeks and was expected home in October
Crayton did stay to meet with Biden, but left disappointed, according to Roice.

While it remains unclear exactly what Biden said to the family, Roice said the president brought up his son, Beau, describing his son's military service and death from cancer.

Roice said the conversation, which lasted only a couple of minutes, left 'total disregard to the loss of our Marine.'

'You can't f--- up as bad as he did and say you're sorry,' Roice told the Post. 'This did not need to happen, and every life is on his hands.'

Forum List

Back