Biden falls asleep during a meeting with the Israel Prime Minister

It will end when his term is up like Drumpfs ended when his first term was up. Biden will get my vote if he runs again even if they have to wipe drool from his mouth. Matter of fact whoever has a chance against the repubs will get my vote.
Translation:
”Yo cuz, I lub dis plantation dawg, I aints goin nowhere homie...dis plantation be gibbin mo free shit dan da udder plantation do cuz....I finta votes for who ebber be gibbin me da most free shit dawg.”

It's called "syncope". It often happens to patients like Biden who are suffering from dementia.

Last edited:
I remember as a kid being in Church and as the preacher droned on-- one of the Deacons sitting right down front fell asleep.

The pastor noticing this and obviously offended said---Brother Carter please wake up.

The deacon came back real quickly with---Not sleeping just resting my eyes.

May have been true.

Anyhow, everyone had a good laugh over it.

I can’t wait until you demons are cast back to hell. It’s inevitable
Sorry, pal. You need to stop the pretense that you own power that belongs solely to God. Only he decides who goes to heaven. Read Psalms 100. We're the sheep of His pasture. And if you're too high and mighty to know it you will know it after death if God so chooses. Please stop playing God. The First Commandment clarifies who he is and how you can avoid pissing him off in the future. Thx. You can find the delineations I just described in the 20th chapter of Exodus. Best wishes on your journey.

My first instinct is to ridicule the geriatric doofus, goodness knows he is deserving of nothing more. Then this came my way and I am good with it.
B99CC89D-E44A-4F52-BFA5-EA75884D2EE8.jpeg

Put Obama in the white house which was great for us.
You and all of us are going to learn that getting something for free has consequences. A day will come where payment will be due. It is happening in a slow way now. It took Britain a century to become weakened. The 19th Century saw their decline. It is our turn now.

Forum List

Back