Biden falls asleep during a meeting with the Israel Prime Minister

I didn't see any thumbs wiggling or anything wiggling! C'mon man! no pun intended!:tongue:

He was sleeping.

Watch his hands.

His thumbs and fingers are clearly moving around.

He’s just a zoned out old man who’s incapable of not looking like a moron.

Watch his hands.

His thumbs and fingers are clearly moving around.

He’s just a zoned out old man who’s incapable of not looking like a moron.

Stop it!

The Cretin WAS sleeping.

And the whole world saw it.

Doesnt really matter to me. As long as you lying, fake ass, racist republicans arent running the country, I'm good.
You know what amuses me, Milk Weed? You're so concerned about "racist Republicans" that you somehow missed the fact that the guy who wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill...legislation that put more blacks in Federal prison than any other single piece of legislation...is now running things! Joe Biden actually WAS a racist! Now he pretends that he isn't because he needs your votes!

You know what amuses me, Milk Weed?
Youre suffering from not reading all the facts. I strongly believe Biden was a racist at some point in his career but he obviously overcame that and played second fiddle to a Black man. You should read up on the actual cause of the Industrial Prison Complex. It was states not federal.

So worse case scenario I had 2 racists to pick from. One was an incompetent fuckup and grifter in addition to being a racist. The other obviously had respect for Black people after playing second fiddle to one. It wasnt a hard choice for me.

It will end when his term is up like Drumpfs ended when his first term was up. Biden will get my vote if he runs again even if they have to wipe drool from his mouth. Matter of fact whoever has a chance against the repubs will get my vote.
That’s a well thought decision. It’s worked fantastic for your clan the past 60 years.

Biden has probably been getting little to no sleep between Afghanistan, the hurricane, and Covid just to name a few issues. You cant blame him for grabbing a few winks with that boring ass windbag talking. :lol:
Your game is weaker than Sleepy Joe's.

The Corrupt Joe was asleep while Israel was having to use their iron dome while getting attacked. We should already know he does now care about Israel.

Biden falls asleep during a meeting with the Israel Prime Minister

Why doesn't he have a nutritionist in the WH kitchen to make sure the President is getting more B12 vitamins in his diet that will help him fight fatigue? Lots of elderly folks need to pay attention to the B vitamin family because most of them help the energy process and fatigue can be eliminated with B12 when stress and duress take their toll on people over 50 or even younger if something is causing them stress beyond the ordinary. Just sayin'.

Biden falls asleep during a meeting with the Israel Prime Minister,

That was my problem too, nearly always when I tried to listen to my chancellor Angela Merkel. Hope our next chancellor will have the same quality.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back