Biden EPA Announces Toughest-Ever Rules for Power Plant Emissions

There's no decent public transportation here.

BART and NYC public transportation users are at high risk of being victims of crime.

No. I think I'll get me some horsepower.

They don't care that public transportation sucks......the democrat party leadership won't be using it..........and victims murdered are no longer burdens to the welfare state, and healthcare system.......

They don't care that public transportation sucks......the democrat party leadership won't be using it..........and victims murdered are no longer burdens to the welfare state, and healthcare system.......
Does anyone not believe that this is Obama's 3rd and illegal term anymore?

Prepare for rationed electricity.
This is how left-wing economics works.

Amid Blackouts, Venezuela's Maduro Announces Electricity …

Apr 1, 2019 · Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro on Sunday instituted a plan to ration electricity as the troubled government scrambles to repair the country's electrical system …

There's no good reason for America to go the route of South Africa. :nono:

There's no good reason for America to go the route of South Africa. :nono:

We need to break the Democratic Party into a million pieces that can never be put together again; what should have been done in 1865.

We need to break the Democratic Party into a million pieces that can never be put together again; what should have been done in 1865.
They need to go the way of the Whigs if America is to survive in any shape or form as she has been known for 2 centuries. They are out to destroy her, and along with that ideal? A lot of Americans.

Republicans damn sure ain't the best thing since sliced bread, but at least they're not out to destroy America as

it's been known and make all the citizens suffer for no reason.

The only way "green energy" can survive is with massive subsidies by federal and state governments.

You cannot run a grid with wind and solar as primary suppliers; batteries are a joke. Meaning Americans are being forced to pay for three power supplies as costs for energy keep rising thanks to Biden and idiots like you.
Hydro power is something you never heard of along with evolving technology?

As Dennis Prager always points out......the left destroys everything it touches.

The Biden Junta insanity continues. They want everyone in EVs while making certain less electricity at much higher costs will be available.

This is a dimwitted energy policy at best, or a deliberate attempt to destroy the American economy (while opening the borders to millions and millions of illegals) at worst.

Knowing the people involved I go for the latter although I won't rule out they are also crazy.

After weeks of buildup, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) unveiled its strictest-ever rules for power produced using natural gas, coal, and oil that could spur the use of carbon capture technologies.
The standards released on May 11 would affect new and old power infrastructure, including new natural gas turbines and the country’s existing coal fleet. Though the United States still has hundreds of coal plants, the number of such installations has fallen sharply during the past decade.
“We will see some coal retirements,” EPA Administrator Michael Regan told reporters on May 10.
Epoch Times Photo
“The EPA recognizes that even though the combustion of hydrogen is zero-GHG emitting, its production entails a range of GHG emissions, from low to high, depending on the method,” the proposal reads.
The agency claimed that technologies to capture 90 percent of carbon dioxide have become “adequately demonstrated” and “cost reasonable” while realizing “substantial emissions reductions.”

Put a dumbass affrimative action Negro in charge of the EPA and cater to the Environmental Wackos and screw the country.

This is one of the many disasters we got when Potatohead stole the election. No wonder his approval rate is in the toilet.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is an idiot.

Hydro power is something you never heard of along with evolving technology?
We are not conquering nature as you would not kill a fire ant. We can work with nature using common sense. We can alleviate water issues with that even if it changes the so called natural, environment a little and not for the worse.

We are not conquering nature as you would not kill a fire ant. We can work with nature using common sense. We can alleviate water issues with that even if it changes the so called natural, environment a little and not for the worse.
Hilarious

Since when does an unelected agency make laws instead of just carrying them out? I submit these rules are illegal, and will only serve to further drive the price of electricity UP, drive the development and production of electricity DOWN, at the worst possible time just when we most need MORE electricity and more affordable.

It's like the Bidenistas are both hopelessly clueless and incompetent all the while trying its best to wreck the USA.

Funny how the Republicans have never put a stop to it.

Wasn't it the Republicans who created the EPA in the first place?

Bidenistas
lol, love that Toob....
The only way "green energy" can survive is with massive subsidies by federal and state governments
the oil cabal must be jealous......
This is NOT the America I grew up in.
nope....
the two things democrats and leftists believe is that there are two many people on the planet, and that people are destroying the planet
are they right?
Nixon , along with NOAA & OSHA

It's really hard to imagine Nixon such a liberal, eh?

nixon-68.jpg

~S~

Funny how the Republicans have never put a stop to it.

Yes, it was created by Nixon in 1970 via an Executive Order in response to increasing public concerns. Why couldn't it have been created by a House legislative initiative? With a limited lifetime that every 8 years or so, must be assessed and voted to continue or changed? Just another reason why I no longer consider myself a Republican. But then, isn't it illogical to expect the GOP to do away with an agency created by one of their own presidents? Note that the Democrats have also never put a stop to it but then, can you imagine the Dems dismantling the EPA?

What gets me is that in reading up on it, all I can find is mention that they enforce and carry out enforcement of various acts, like the Clean Water Act, but these acts were created by Congress and not the EPA. What I cannot find is where the EPA gets the authority to write its own laws, just carry those out created by Congress. Apparently no one minds that the EPA is deciding for itself major initiatives affecting everyone and business alike in the carrying out of its mandates.

But then, the FBI was created as a national agency of INVESTIGATION, like detectives, wasn't international, and didn't even carry guns and had no actual enforcement or prosecutorial power. Funny how once the government creates an agency, they never find one they don't like and just keep growing them bigger and bigger.

Worth mentioning is that Trump greatly rolled back the EPA. But as soon as Biden took over, he undid all those rollbacks.

Nixon might have created it, but it looks like its present form is largely due to DEMOCRATS. They love them these big agencies!

Forum List

Back