Biden EPA Administrator Announces New Tailpipe Emission Standards – Will Force Green New Deal Mandates on Cars, Delivery Trucks, Buses, Transit & More

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is going to be economic suicide for the average American citizen.

Joe Biden’s EPA Administrator Michael Regan on Wednesday announced new tailpipe emission standards in an effort to restrict gas-powered vehicles.

Under this plan, Americans will likely be forced to buy electric vehicles, which is exactly what Biden wants.

The new emission standards could force as much as 67% of all new vehicles sales to be electric!

Currently, only 5.8% of vehicles sold in the US are electric, CNBC reported.

“That’s why today, I’m pleased to announce, the strongest ever federal pollution technology standards for both cars and trucks. Together, today’s actions will accelerate our ongoing transition to a clean vehicles future,” Michael Regan said.

“Vocational vehicles, such as delivery trucks, dump trucks, public utility trucks, transit, school buses, and more,” Michael Regan said.

Biden wouldn't do this if he didn't see political gain in it.

The balance of opinions on AGW and climate change must have swung to the believers' side.

Wrong.
Biden only cares about the money given by contributors, and not what is legal or right.
This is NOT good for AGW, since most electricity is produced by burning coal, the worst possible emissions.
EVs also are extremely inefficient due to the extra weight of all the batteries, and the losses from all the conversions.
He is just being paid by a different lobby.

The best choices obviously would be hydrogen powered vehicles, that produce no emissions at all, or bio-fuel that actually reduces the carbon emissions in the atmosphere.

Yep, this will be a calamity in less than ten years unless it gets pushed back or eliminated.
That's a valid POV in my opinion. I think that science has lost the war on account of no will to act soon enough.

But the majority of opinions in America has still swung to believers. If not, Biden wouldn't be taking action that shoves it down the throats of the denialists.

Wrong.
Biden only cares about the money given by contributors, and not what is legal or right.
This is NOT good for AGW, since most electricity is produced by burning coal, the worst possible emissions.
EVs also are extremely inefficient due to the extra weight of all the batteries, and the losses from all the conversions.
He is just being paid by a different lobby.

The best choices obviously would be hydrogen powered vehicles, that produce no emissions at all, or bio-fuel that actually reduces the carbon emissions in the atmosphere.
There is no best choice for replacing gas and diesel powered vehicles.
They can't be replaced.

I'm not going to waste time on explaining further to wankers who don't even understand that!

Sleep on it and get back to me tomorrow with something rational to say. I'm realizing that I've been far too tolerant of you dumfks!

What makes you so sure about that? This administration has been grossly out of touch with the people.
He got elected being out of touch

And if gets elected again, that will prove politicians no longer have to care what the populace thinks.

Democracy will have died for good.

As for driving, it will become for the rich only, like Joe Biden as I'm sure he will be able to keep his corvette.

Everyone else can take the bus.

Long as it doesn't go into effect before trump gets back in office were all fine because he will cancel this shit in the first 30 days of office.

Forum List

Back