EPA Standards for Heavy-Duty Vehicles to Slash Dangerous Pollution and Take Key Step Toward Accelerating Zero-Emissions Future

It's entirely possible for what we think and what we type out here to be different. I am now going to assume that you agree that the EPA was constitutionally created and authorized by Congress.
The EPA was not authorized to do anything they wanted. The clean air act only authorized the EPA to regulate pollution, not climate change. What part of that do you not understand? It's the reason SCOTUS ruled the EPA's regulating CO2 is unconstitutional. You are nothing more than a political animal. Your science is controlled by politics. Just like the IPCC.

The EPA was not authorized to do anything they wanted. The clean air act only authorized the EPA to regulate pollution, not climate change. What part of that do you not understand? It's the reason SCOTUS ruled the EPA's regulating CO2 is unconstitutional. You are nothing more than a political animal. Your science is controlled by politics. Just like the IPCC.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Not a thing. Obama had the votes to pass a climate act and he didn't. Ever wonder why?
I wonder why you keep trying to make it look as if I said Congress authorized the EPA to act against climate change when I said no such thing. It's kind of like you just keep lying and lying and lying about what I've said, right to my goddamned face.

I wonder why you keep trying to make it look as if I said Congress authorized the EPA to act against climate change when I said no such thing. It's kind of like you just keep lying and lying and lying about what I've said, right to my goddamned face.
Congress didn't. Administrations unconstitutionally did. Apparently you couldn't follow the conversation.

Forum List

Back