Biden ends student debt relief

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The rising inflation and gas and fuel prices, people are hurting more than ever before.

Now add to that Biden refusing to extend student debt relief.

Diaper Joe says the economy is fine now, get over it.

And yea, he broke his promises but that is why he relies on mail in voting to keep power now thanks to Covid

He does not really need you anymore

Last edited:

The rising inflation and gas and fuel prices, people are hurting more than ever before.

And yea, he broke his promises but that is why he relies on mail in voting to keep power.

He does not really need you.
Is the right suddenly pretending to care about student debt?

And yea, he broke his promises but that is why he relies on mail in voting to keep power.

He does not really need you.

Hahahahahahaha! ANOTHER campaign lie exposed!

Joe Biden has fucked his supporters in every way possible, and they keep defending him. Why? Because they're STUPID.

Hahahahahahaha! ANOTHER campaign lie exposed!

Joe Biden has fucked his supporters in every way possible, and they keep defending him. Why? Because they're STUPID.
Because they hate and fear Republicans so much that they're willing to elect and defend Biden just to contradict them.

Life is still easy. That's why I just chill and talk shit on forums.
No, gas prices are up and inflation is never ending. And what about the shortages?

Life is definitely not better so either climb out from under your rock or fess up.

And I'm guessing you don't live along the border or had any loved ones left behind in Afghanistan either.

LOL.

The stimulus money Diaper Joe gave everyone was all paid back and then some in less than a year via higher fuel prices alone

No, gas prices are up and inflation is never ending. And what about the shortages?

Life is definitely not better so either climb out from under your rock or fess up.
I didn't say it's better with Biden. I happen to think the president doesn't really change that much about our day-to-day lives. There's always some controversy. There's always some reason why the current president is ruining life in this country. It never seems to pan out though. Life in the United States remains good. Sometimes I think people just want shit to fight about.

I didn't say it's better with Biden. I happen to think the president doesn't really change that much about our day-to-day lives. There's always some controversy. There's always some reason why the current president is ruining life in this country. It never seems to pan out though. Life in the United States remains good. Sometimes I think people just want shit to fight about.
Inflation ruined Carter as it magically went away when he did.

Inflation is a tax on everyone, but especially devastating to the poor.

Inflation is not really felt by the well to do, hence they are tone deaf regarding it like yourself apparently.

Inflation is made worse with reckless spending, like what is going on now

Inflation is made worse under Diaper Joe.

Normally I would agree with you, but when a so called president uses a bureaucracy to force me to inject some experimental 'treatment' into my body that I don't want, then they are affecting my life and they need to be stopped. His 'policies' are also costing everyone more money for everything right now, food, energy, housing, etc... Whoever is running the show, is out to punish and hurt Americans.

We were all lied to, but some of us realized it sooner than others.
Well it is like Trump saying he would lock up Hillary and secure the border and make Mexico pay for it. We all knew it was bogus, but I think the loons really believed Diaper Joe about his promises

Too funny.

Well it is like Trump saying he would lock up Hillary and secure the border and make Mexico pay for it. We all knew it was bogus, but I think the loons really believed Diaper Joe about his promises

Too funny.
We all knew Trump was lying yet you voted for a known liar anyway, man you guys have that ethical thingy going down.

Inflation ruined Carter as it magically went away when he did.

Inflation is a tax on everyone, but especially devastating to the poor.

Inflation is not really felt by the well to do, hence they are tone deaf regarding it like yourself apparently.

Inflation is made worse with reckless spending, like what is going on now

Inflation is made worse under Diaper Joe.
Inflation didn’t magically go away with Carter. Reagan fought it for his entire first term and it’s results were felt for at least a decade after Carter went home.

We all knew Trump was lying yet you voted for a known liar anyway, man you guys have that ethical thingy going down.
You have to weight the Trump lies with the DNC lies.

For example, what is worse? Is it worse lying about Obamacare saying it will:

1. Cost less
2. Cover just as much
3. Keep your own doctor
4. Not be a tax

Or is it worse saying you will lock the old bat Hillary up, something that the powers that be would never allow, but just the thought of it brings a smile to your face, even democrats?

Inflation didn’t magically go away with Carter. Reagan fought it for his entire first term and it’s results were felt for at least a decade after Carter went home.
That is true. Once inflation is started it is very hard to get under control, assuming you can.

My bad.

Forum List

Back