Biden ends student debt relief

You have to weight the Trump lies with the DNC lies.

For example, what is worse? Is it worse lying about Obamacare saying it will:

1. Cost less
2. Cover just as much
3. Keep your own doctor
4. Not be a tax

Or is it worse saying you will lock the old bat Hillary up, something that the powers that be would never allow, but just the thought of it brings a smile to your face, even democrats?
I consider that they all lie as a matter of fact, not as a matter of opinion.

Here is a thought don’t run up a shitload of debt be it college loans or any other on the promise a politician will take care of it for you. I understand that a college degree can be important and help you in finding high paying jobs when you leave school depending on what type of degree you leave with but people also have to look at the cost and decide if you can afford it. Last college is not for everyone there are trades and professions that pay well that don’t require a college degree that people might consider checking out as an alternative to college.

The rising inflation and gas and fuel prices, people are hurting more than ever before.

Now add to that Biden refusing to extend student debt relief.

Diaper Joe says the economy is fine now, get over it.

And yea, he broke his promises but that is why he relies on mail in voting to keep power now thanks to Covid

He does not really need you anymore

Less the mail-in ballots which is SPOT ON, I think that's the second thing Xiden has done I agree with.

Now add to that Biden refusing to extend student debt relief.

Only a complete idiot thought he was actually going to cancel their debt. LOL.

I took advantage of the interest suspension this year. I've paid down my loans from a little over $50k at the beginning of the year to a little under $15k now. Granted, it was a little easier for me because we sold our house in January, made a pretty large profit on it due to how fast home prices have risen here in Vegas, and I was able to use some of what we had left over after the down payment on our new place to put towards my loan, but I also invested some of that money in stocks and was able to use the gains from those as well. It just took a little bit of ingenuity.

And Trump hate was the best hate.

Problem is, life was much easier under Trump.
Yep, by the end of Trump's presidency everyone was so tired of winning. GDP was definetly not negative. Crime definelty wasn't up, Unemployment definetly wasn't higher and we certainly did not have government handing out "free shit" and running 3+ Trillion dollar deficit.

What a dream.

Yep, by the end of Trump's presidency everyone was so tired of winning. GDP was definetly not negative. Crime definelty wasn't up, Unemployment definetly wasn't higher and we certainly did not have 3+ Trillion dollar deficit.

What a dream.
Yeah because the pandemic has been managed so much better under the new guy. I mean the number of deaths isnt going to be the same or more this year vs last year. It's a good thing we switched the guy in the WH because the new guy's plan is definitely working better than the last guy......

I didn't say it's better with Biden. I happen to think the president doesn't really change that much about our day-to-day lives. There's always some controversy. There's always some reason why the current president is ruining life in this country. It never seems to pan out though. Life in the United States remains good. Sometimes I think people just want shit to fight about.
It’s not so good for people who disagree with liberalism. We are berated and condemned if we share our opinion, and some of us risk job loss - or even being called domestic terrorists and having the FBI intimidate you into silence. It’s like living in a country where people cannot voice disagreement with official government policy.

As far as day-to-sat living, people with children are doing fine because the government now has that child welfare payment going. Ans government workers are also fine, as they are re expecting a big ”inflation” raise. But for someone like my mother, with an average social security check, the inflated prices are impacting her. There are millions of senior citizens in the same boat. Likewise, moderate earners without children are also being hit hard.

What ever happened to personal responsibility? Tell you what, I paid all my college tuition including loans, and both my son's tuition, room, and board. You do the same. The government is not responsible for your student loan. The lesson you are learning now about paying loans off is probably the most effective lesson you learned in your years of college and grad school. Don't miss out on this lesson.

Forum List

Back