Biden drops "free college" from his massive taxing and spending bill

So you understand that it is Mancin and Sinema that are stripping out provisions

You were being dishonest

I'm "shocked"

No, once again, they don't have the authority to "strip out provisions". And even if they did, my point still stands; you got hoodwinked by your fellow DemoKKKrats, and you're too fucking stupid to realize it, and they KNOW you're too fucking stupid to realize it, which is why they did it.

Too bad, suckers! Biden needs to make more room for payoffs to lefty billionaires like Soros, Zuckerberg, Gates, and Bezos. So you can forget about your "free college". LOL

In what appears to be a major concession to moderate Democrats, President Joe Biden reportedly told House progressives Tuesday that tuition-free community college will not be included in the final version of a multitrillion-dollar spending bill to fund the president's economic and climate agenda.

CNN reported Tuesday that Biden discussed a $1.75 trillion to $1.9 trillion top line figure for his spending bill, which Senate Democrats hope to pass via budget reconciliation to dodge the 60-vote requirement imposed by the filibuster. Those numbers are more in line with the $1.5 trillion figure demanded by Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.), who's vote is needed in the 50-50 Senate to pass any legislation.

So let me get this straight:

First Joe Biden promised student debt relief when he was campaigning.

Then he promised 14 years of a free education for everyone.

And he lied about both of them? :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao::21:

Dude...ya seem a little triggered.

Prozac maybe?
You are projecting. I told you mooching sponges to get a 2nd job and pay for your own free government crap and you had a cow. So you are retired, go get a part time job send the money to Biden and pay for the free crap. Lead by example show us how devoted to the cause you are. No? Yeah thought so.

Horse shit.

The bill would be paid for by a small increase in taxes on people making hundreds of thousands per year

Stop lying
Lesh you have no moral compass and no brains. Taxes don't do small---nor are they limited to people making hundreds of thousands. You would realize this if you had any brains to see history repeat itself and any morals to realize that attacking one group for higher taxes is immoral.

On top of this, we are in an inflationary period the likes we have never seen----$100,000 will be considered poor class here pretty soon.

No, once again, they don't have the authority to "strip out provisions". And even if they did, my point still stands; you got hoodwinked by your fellow DemoKKKrats,
By withholding their votes they absolutely DO "have that authority" (power)

And I wasn't hoodwinked by anyone. I didn't vote for Mancin OR Sinema.

But this points out how important it is to elect enough Deems to the Senate AND House so that assholes like Mancin and Sinema don't HAVE this kind of power

Biden is showing why we elected him

He is pragmatic
He sets goals and then works for what is achievable
Biden is pragmatic? BWahahah....omg, he is a crook who takes bribes now senile. That isn't pragmatic-it's his handlers realizing that they don't have the votes to pass their latest steal of tax money.

Lesh you have no moral compass and no brains. Taxes don't do small---nor are they limited to people making hundreds of thousands. You would realize this if you had any brains to see history repeat itself and any morals to realize that attacking one group for higher taxes is immoral.

On top of this, we are in an inflationary period the likes we have never seen----$100,000 will be considered poor class here pretty soon.
Hey stupid...a tax on people making over $400,000 a year is LIMITED to ....read this slowly...people making more than $400,000

And there's nothing 'moral" about the wealthy hoarding the wealth of the nation

Too bad, suckers! Biden needs to make more room for payoffs to lefty billionaires like Soros, Zuckerberg, Gates, and Bezos. So you can forget about your "free college". LOL

In what appears to be a major concession to moderate Democrats, President Joe Biden reportedly told House progressives Tuesday that tuition-free community college will not be included in the final version of a multitrillion-dollar spending bill to fund the president's economic and climate agenda.

CNN reported Tuesday that Biden discussed a $1.75 trillion to $1.9 trillion top line figure for his spending bill, which Senate Democrats hope to pass via budget reconciliation to dodge the 60-vote requirement imposed by the filibuster. Those numbers are more in line with the $1.5 trillion figure demanded by Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.), who's vote is needed in the 50-50 Senate to pass any legislation.

Silly boy. Biden doesn't pay any of those people. Why would you be so hateful to even suggest it?

I think the country should have stopped funding idiots years ago. Imagine the refund they should get if all the lumps like you were made repay the government.

On top of this, we are in an inflationary period the likes we have never seen
What are you...twelve?

In the early Reagan years we had years of inflation rates in the double digits. Yea it sucked but this ain't that...or even close

Silly boy. Biden doesn't pay any of those people. Why would you be so hateful to even suggest it?

I think the country should have stopped funding idiots years ago. Imagine the refund they should get if all the lumps like you were made repay the government.

You're going to miss out on that "free college" aren't you, rube?

You got scammed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back