Biden drops "free college" from his massive taxing and spending bill

Why don't you mooching deadbeats pay for it? Get a 2nd job and pay for all the 'free' government crap you want.
@Blues will fight tooth and nail against that what...2% tax increase on his half million paycheck...

I'm already paying MORE than my fair share its time for you lazy fat asses to get a job and pay for your own free government shit, none of which I qualify for.
Cause what...you can't get by on a half million a year?

Suckers :auiqs.jpg:The sheeple fall for the Dem's lies every election.

You are confusing the dems with trumptards. You know, the trumptards who fell for the con man who promised that they were going to get a yuuuge wall to be paid with Mexican pesos? Or, how about the Obamacare repeal? Or, how about Hillary going to prison, or .... etc etc. :auiqs.jpg: back at ya, pal.

You are confusing the dems with trumptards. You know, the trumptards who fell for the con man who promised that they were going to get a yuuuge wall to be paid with Mexican pesos? Or, how about the Obamacare repeal? Or, how about Hillary going to prison, or .... etc etc. :auiqs.jpg: back at ya, pal.
Shut up Dem drone. Go make a cardboard sign and protest something. Loot a Wallgreens or torch a police car or whatever you people do to avoid working a job.

Biden drops "free college" from his massive taxing and spending bill​

Well hell, Marv! That was the one thing all the young leftwing Bidenistas voted for him for! Free college and free student loan debt forgiveness!

Could promising stuff that you have no ability nor intention of ever delivering just to get votes be considered rigging an election?

Well hell, Marv! That was the one thing all the young leftwing Bidenistas voted for him for! Free college and free student loan debt forgiveness!

Could promising stuff that you have no ability nor intention of ever delivering just to get votes be considered rigging an election?
AGAIN...this is the work of Mancin and Sinema...NOT Biden

Bide wants the whole 3.5 T package that includes two years of Community College

Forum List

Back