Biden Displays Campaign Skill - Calls Woman At Event A 'Lying Dog-Faced- Pony Solidier'

84759726_10218509008987849_8273730080237158400_n.jpg

I assumed sleepy and demented Joe Biden conflated a few TV show lines. For example, this might be where he got "dog-faced" from. :p Kirk's whole presentation was great, but FF to 1:42 for the relevant quote.

Last edited:
Biden recognized her as an Army Veteran and paid her a compliment.
Only a snowflake would think being called a 'Liar' is a compliment. :p

I gave her the benefit. An Army Vet would have chuckled being called that. After viewing better graphics of her, I came to the same realization that Biden did. She was a Rump Plant. He picked up it immediately but I didn't. She's not 21. She's much older. The whole thing was a lie. She is a liar, plain and simple and a fraud. And Biden picked up on it in just a few seconds.

Daryl Hunt, stop subjecting yourself to fake news!

Madison Moore is a 21-year-old economics student at Mercer University not a veteran of the armed forces you crazy TDS victim! :p

Daryl Hunt, stop subjecting yourself to fake news!

Madison Moore is a 21-year-old economics student at Mercer University not a veteran of the armed forces you crazy TDS victim! :p

She's much older than 21. And that means Biden picked up on it pretty damned quick she was a Rump Plant. And he shut her down. Can't wait form Biden go head to head with Rump in front of the Cameras. I wonder what Biden will call Rump when Rump starts lying out his ass in the debate. Be afraid, children of the Orangatan, be very afraid.

I gave her the benefit. An Army Vet would have chuckled being called that. After viewing better graphics of her, I came to the same realization that Biden did. She was a Rump Plant. He picked up it immediately but I didn't. She's not 21. She's much older. The whole thing was a lie. She is a liar, plain and simple and a fraud. And Biden picked up on it in just a few seconds.

giphy.webp

Uhhhh, that explanation seems a little hard to swallow.

Hunt, sleepy, creepy, demented Joe Biden would get crushed by President Trump bigley and hilariously! Quid pro quo Joe might even be in prison this fall!

The whole thing was a lie. She is a liar, plain and simple and a fraud. And Biden picked up on it in just a few seconds.
The only one who is a liar here is YOU.

The video clearly shows right off the bat Joe calling her a liar for saying she had been to a Caucus before...and Joe finished 4th at best in Iowa, so she didn't lie about that, either.

Joe was pissed because he got his ass kicked in Iowa and tried to cover up calling her a liar with his little joke...

...and you are lying to cover up for Joe.

Where did you get that she's an Army vet?

Multiple articles, including this one, identify her only as a female college student.
Biden’s 'Lying, Dog-Faced Pony Soldier' Remark Reminds Us: The Dem Candidates Are ALL Crazy

Multiple articles, including this one, identify her only as a female college student.
Biden’s 'Lying, Dog-Faced Pony Soldier' Remark Reminds Us: The Dem Candidates Are ALL Crazy

You seem to have missed my post where I backed off on the Vet part. But I did see what Joe saw where she was a Rump Plant. And she hasn't seen 21 years old unless she's into younger men.

You seem to have missed my post where I backed off on the Vet part. But I did see what Joe saw where she was a Rump Plant. And she hasn't seen 21 years old unless she's into younger men.

So what Monkey boi? Joe is done and is slipping deeper into Dementia every day.

All the articles are based on the same information. The problem with your rtwingnutjob sites is, one comes up with a lie and it gets repeated over and over so many times that it's difficult to trace it back to the original liar. People don't believe your rtwingnutjob sites anymore. And Pawsnews is no longer believed.

You backed off on the vet part?

Well, Jiminy crickets!

And Rump and Rudy are still going after him. Funny how that works. Biden might have a bit of Dementia but Rump is completely unhinged. If having Biden on the Campaign Trail unhinges Rump and you that much that tells me we need to keep him in the running.

And Rump and Rudy are still going after him. Funny how that works. Biden might have a bit of Dementia but Rump is completely unhinged. If having Biden on the Campaign Trail unhinges Rump and you that much that tells me we need to keep him in the running.

Rum is a lot of things, many of which aren't good but "afraid" isn't one of them.

You backed off on the vet part?

Well, Jiminy crickets!

Okay, Rover, put the bone down.

So you got busted falsely accusing military vets of being liars and double-down on the lie that the college student was a 'Trump Plant' ... while you refuse to admit Biden called her a liar before ever using his pathetic joke to get away with it.

Again, the college student asked Joe about getting his ass kicked in Iowa, which was not a lie.

Now Biden has conceded he's getting his ass kicked in NH and fled to SC.

If anyone asks him about the NH ass-kicking once he's in SC, is he going to call THEM a liar, too?

:p

Forum List

Back