Biden Displays Campaign Skill - Calls Woman At Event A 'Lying Dog-Faced- Pony Solidier'

I gave her the benefit. An Army Vet would have chuckled being called that. After viewing better graphics of her, I came to the same realization that Biden did. She was a Rump Plant. He picked up it immediately but I didn't. She's not 21. She's much older. The whole thing was a lie. She is a liar, plain and simple and a fraud. And Biden picked up on it in just a few seconds.

Where did you get that she's an Army vet?

Multiple articles, including this one, identify her only as a female college student.
Biden’s 'Lying, Dog-Faced Pony Soldier' Remark Reminds Us: The Dem Candidates Are ALL Crazy

You seem to have missed my post where I backed off on the Vet part. But I did see what Joe saw where she was a Rump Plant. And she hasn't seen 21 years old unless she's into younger men.

So what Monkey boi? Joe is done and is slipping deeper into Dementia every day.

And Rump and Rudy are still going after him. Funny how that works. Biden might have a bit of Dementia but Rump is completely unhinged. If having Biden on the Campaign Trail unhinges Rump and you that much that tells me we need to keep him in the running.

Rum is a lot of things, many of which aren't good but "afraid" isn't one of them.

Rump is rabid scared. It doesn't matter if Joe is running first or fourth. Rump will continue to try and destroy Biden. The good news is, the harder Rump tries to destroy Biden the more Rump destroys himself..

Didn’t read the entire thread but has anyone figured out what a dog face pony soldier is? Other than the rambling insult of an asshole with Alzheimer’s.

And Rump and Rudy are still going after him.
Dems and snowflakes commit sedition, Conspiracy, & treason based on zero crime, zero evidence, and zero witnesses while admitting its because of their partisanship.

The Biden's are being investigated because recent evidence show Hunter engaged in money laundering and selling access to his VP father.....No gave a videotaped confession of extorting the former Ukraine PM....

Embrace the suck of consequences of criminal Democratic Party acts...

Didn’t read the entire thread but has anyone figured out what a dog face pony soldier is? Other than the rambling insult of an asshole with Alzheimer’s.
I believe it was something Native Americans in the West were supposed to have called US cavalry soldiers, but henceforth it will mean someone who asks Biden a tough question.

And Rump and Rudy are still going after him.
Dems and snowflakes commit sedition, Conspiracy, & treason based on zero crime, zero evidence, and zero witnesses while admitting its because of their partisanship.

The Biden's are being investigated because recent evidence show Hunter engaged in money laundering and selling access to his VP father.....No gave a videotaped confession of extorting the former Ukraine PM....

Embrace the suck of consequences of criminal Democratic Party acts...

You keep preaching that. You keep entertaining Rump and Rudy into doing it. I support you in that endeavor.

It is a reference to a quote in the John Wayne movie 'Hondo'. An Apache chief calls white Calvary members this name because whites not only know how and do lie but they have an actual word for it. Native Americans / Apache have no word for it because they simply did not do it.

I think it says 'See Daryl' by the reference to it in the book of movie quotes.

:p

I believe it was something Native Americans in the West were supposed to have called US cavalry soldiers, but henceforth it will mean someone who asks Biden a tough question.

Works for me. At least we can teach a bit of history while we are at it.

It is a reference to a quote in the John Wayne movie 'Hondo'. An Apache chief calls white Calvary members this name because whites not only know how and do lie but they have an actual word for it. Native Americans / Apache have no word for it because they simply did not do it.

One huge problem. This was NEVER said in any of the John Wayne Movies, ever. You speak with forked tongue, pale face.

Where did you get that she's an Army vet?

Multiple articles, including this one, identify her only as a female college student.
Biden’s 'Lying, Dog-Faced Pony Soldier' Remark Reminds Us: The Dem Candidates Are ALL Crazy

You seem to have missed my post where I backed off on the Vet part. But I did see what Joe saw where she was a Rump Plant. And she hasn't seen 21 years old unless she's into younger men.

And Rump and Rudy are still going after him. Funny how that works. Biden might have a bit of Dementia but Rump is completely unhinged. If having Biden on the Campaign Trail unhinges Rump and you that much that tells me we need to keep him in the running.

Rum is a lot of things, many of which aren't good but "afraid" isn't one of them.

Rump is rabid scared. It doesn't matter if Joe is running first or fourth. Rump will continue to try and destroy Biden. The good news is, the harder Rump tries to destroy Biden the more Rump destroys himself..

Man are off. Biden is destroying himself. EVERY time he opens his moth he screws up

Former Vice President Joe Biden joked that a woman at a New Hampshire campaign event is a "lying dog-faced pony soldier" in response to a question about his performance in the Iowa caucuses.

The woman asked him how he explained his status after finishing 4th in Iowa.

Biden asked her if she had ever been to a Caucus.

She replied, 'Yes'.

Biden then called her a liar, accused her of being dishonest, then called her a 'Lying Dog-Faced- Pony Soldier'.

Biden and his campaign manager later claimed fall in the woman a Liar and a 'Lying Dog-Faced- Pony Soldier' was a 'JOKE'...

NO, Joe - YOU are the joke.

Biden was humiliated, destroyed in Iowa. His son has been exposed as having engaged in a money laundering / influence-peddling scheme with Burisma, and Joe can't escape his videotaped extortion confession...

He's having a meltdown...

Demonstrating perhaps - if possible - a Presidential campaign worst than Hillary's 2016 run, down has sabotaged his own campaign with the video, told voters to vote for someone else, and have attacked them / attacked them at campaign events...

Bwuhahahaha...

Joe running as President with Hillary as his VP could be the worst disaster since the Titanic ... Or the House's recent failed coup attempt.

Biden jokingly calls woman at campaign event 'a lying dog faced pony soldier'

Yeah- I was thinking about Joe- but when he starts sounding like Trump- he lost my vote.

Man are off. Biden is destroying himself. EVERY time he opens his moth he screws up

And the harder you Rumpsters go after Biden. Works for me. When it's all said and done, you can lie in bed with Biden, smoke a cigarette and ask, "Was it good for you?"

Actually, it seems to have been a line from an old John Wayne movie.

One huge problem. This was NEVER said in any of the John Wayne Movies, ever. You speak with forked tongue, pale face.
Then it was Biden who spoke with a forked tongue.

But his remark has still left people wondering what on earth Biden was referencing.

It’s not even the first time Biden has used the phrase. At a 2018 campaign event, talking about the Republican senator Kevin Cramer of North Dakota, Biden said: “As my brother, who loves to use lines from movies, from John Wayne movies … there’s a line in a movie where an Indian chief turns to John Wayne and says: ‘This is a lying, dog-faced pony soldier.’”

Biden’s spokespeople said the line comes from a John Wayne film – but it’s not clear it does. There is a 1952 western called Pony Soldier, but it does not star John Wayne, and no one is called a “lying, dog-faced pony soldier” in it, according to Slate. There is, reportedly, a line in the film in which a chief says: “The pony soldier speaks with a tongue of the snake that rattles.” Swings and roundabouts; dogs and rattlesnakes, I suppose.

'A lying, dog-faced pony soldier': just what was Joe Biden talking about?

Still more evidence that Biden's mind is a very strange place, indeed.

And the harder you Rumpsters go after Biden. Works for me. When it's all said and done, you can lie in bed with Biden, smoke a cigarette and ask, "Was it good for you?"
Time to get your mind reprogrammed, Biden is gone. The race will now be between Bloomberg and Sanders. Holy shit! Two Jews, the squad will be committing suicide.

Sorry son, Biden is destroying himself. Rump will be re-elected and you will descend into a screaming crying mess. I'll just laugh.

But his remark has still left people wondering what on earth Biden was referencing.

It’s not even the first time Biden has used the phrase. At a 2018 campaign event, talking about the Republican senator Kevin Cramer of North Dakota, Biden said: “As my brother, who loves to use lines from movies, from John Wayne movies … there’s a line in a movie where an Indian chief turns to John Wayne and says: ‘This is a lying, dog-faced pony soldier.’”

Biden’s spokespeople said the line comes from a John Wayne film – but it’s not clear it does. There is a 1952 western called Pony Soldier, but it does not star John Wayne, and no one is called a “lying, dog-faced pony soldier” in it, according to Slate. There is, reportedly, a line in the film in which a chief says: “The pony soldier speaks with a tongue of the snake that rattles.” Swings and roundabouts; dogs and rattlesnakes, I suppose.

You only wished you had it so good as Biden an ANY age.

Time to get your mind reprogrammed, Biden is gone. The race will now be between Bloomberg and Sanders. Holy shit! Two Jews, the squad will be committing suicide.

Nope, it's not over until Biden says it's over. And he might stay in just long enough to keep Rudy busy burying Rump. Now, that's entertainment.

Sorry son, Biden is destroying himself. Rump will be re-elected and you will descend into a screaming crying mess. I'll just laugh.

Please have a straight jacket handy for the crew to apply it to you. Your uncontrolled laughter may get out of control.

There is an old saying:

'It is better to keep your mouth shut and let people just THINK you're stupid than open your mouth and PROVE THEM RIGHT.'

You should take that old saying to heart:

"Washington Post reports that Biden drew it from John Wayne in the film Hondo."

The actual quote says 'Pony Soldiers', but the Washington Post and Huff Post explain that Joe's favorite joke - obviously intended to call people liars - are a Biden-altered take on the movie quote.

Nope, it's not over until Biden says it's over.
Oh sure....Biden can drag his tired, old, WHITE, confused, criminal ass - trailing dead last - all the way to the convention in hopes that Perez and the DNC will once again f* everyone and once again GIVE the nomination to another undeserving DNC pick - HIM.

:p LOL

You only wished you had it so good as Biden an ANY age.

Nope, unlike ole lunch pail Joe I have never wanted something for nothing.

Forum List

Back