Biden DHS Raises The White Flag - Signals Trump's Border Policy / Plan Was 'Spot On' - Considering Finishing Trump's Wall

FIrst let's note that "considering" is not "restarting" like your claim. The border wall long pre-dates Trump also.

It's not going to do anything about the problem even if he does more than "consider" it.

Then why even consider it?

Because no one wants to actually address the issue.

The issue? You mean the crisis HE created?

He didn't create the issue. It's an issue that has been building for years. We've done this over and over.
They say up to 2 million illegals will cross the border by September if nothing is done. Yes it is a crisis Biden created.

They have been coming for years.
Not like this.

Any issue you ignore will only continue to get worse.
Harris is in charge of it and yes she is ignoring it.

And will likely continue to just as we have done for years.
There are record number of illegals coming across the border. I think it will be funny when they take your welfare away and give it to an illegal. They think you won't need it, because they already have your vote. No matter what.

They will starve on what I get in welfare. More likely is that they will take your job.

FIrst let's note that "considering" is not "restarting" like your claim. The border wall long pre-dates Trump also.

It's not going to do anything about the problem even if he does more than "consider" it.

He didn't create the issue. It's an issue that has been building for years. We've done this over and over.

Well Ike had the cure. He rounded them all up and shipped them back across the border. The wall will prevent many from getting into our country.

The stuttering fuck created a mess. Mexico was on their border keeping the convoys from SA from getting to our border. The stuttering fuck showed just how incompetent he is by letting them get the US. Trump also had them stay in Mexico until their court date. Stuttering fuck did away with that as well.

What an incompetent idiot that man is.

We aren't going to round anyone up. Business wants no part of that and what business wants, business gets.

Your first point begs the question...then why did the left and the propagandist get so upset about it when Trump supported it?

Because both sides largely argue against anything the other side does now even if they supported it before. Trump supported an infrastructure a bill.

I suppose it won't stop the problem...anymore then putting a fence around a farm keeps cattle from escaping, or putting a lock on a door keeps stops break-ins....both are still gonna happen to some degree...but we still do it, because it does help

We can't put a fence around the U.S. It's physically impossible. As long as jobs are being offered they will come.

I don't see anyone from the GOP opposing Xiden restarting the border wall construction now

Both sides have always supported corporate welfare.

Red herring...nobody suggested putting a fence where it's physically impossible.

We aren't going to stop having jobs in the USA either..that would literally destroy the United States. Moreover, nobody wants to stop people from legally coming to the United States

Talk about a red herring. We won't stop having jobs? Really? We can stop allowing business to hire illegals though.

Not sure what that has to do with my comment...are you suggesting it's corp welfare to hire a company to build a fence? How so?

How is that a red herring? you said they'd keep coming if we have jobs. I was just highlighting it's not possible not to have jobs.

We do make it illegal for businesses to knowingly hire illegal aliens. We also put barriers to make it difficult to hire illegals...such as requiring proof that they can be employed

So why not make barriers are the border to make it difficult to cross illegally?

They say up to 2 million illegals will cross the border by September if nothing is done. Yes it is a crisis Biden created.

They have been coming for years.
Not like this.

Any issue you ignore will only continue to get worse.
Harris is in charge of it and yes she is ignoring it.

And will likely continue to just as we have done for years.
There are record number of illegals coming across the border. I think it will be funny when they take your welfare away and give it to an illegal. They think you won't need it, because they already have your vote. No matter what.

They will starve on what I get in welfare. More likely is that they will take your job.
Nope they won't take mine, but they will take your welfare.

Your first point begs the question...then why did the left and the propagandist get so upset about it when Trump supported it?

Because both sides largely argue against anything the other side does now even if they supported it before. Trump supported an infrastructure a bill.

I suppose it won't stop the problem...anymore then putting a fence around a farm keeps cattle from escaping, or putting a lock on a door keeps stops break-ins....both are still gonna happen to some degree...but we still do it, because it does help

We can't put a fence around the U.S. It's physically impossible. As long as jobs are being offered they will come.

I don't see anyone from the GOP opposing Xiden restarting the border wall construction now

Red herring...nobody suggested putting a fence where it's physically impossible.

We aren't going to stop having jobs in the USA either..that would literally destroy the United States. Moreover, nobody wants to stop people from legally coming to the United States

Talk about a red herring. We won't stop having jobs? Really? We can stop allowing business to hire illegals though.

Not sure what that has to do with my comment...are you suggesting it's corp welfare to hire a company to build a fence? How so?

You understand what I am saying.

Not really...you have offered no solutions....and seem to only complain about the idea of creating border security

Well Ike had the cure. He rounded them all up and shipped them back across the border. The wall will prevent many from getting into our country.

The stuttering fuck created a mess. Mexico was on their border keeping the convoys from SA from getting to our border. The stuttering fuck showed just how incompetent he is by letting them get the US. Trump also had them stay in Mexico until their court date. Stuttering fuck did away with that as well.

We aren't going to round anyone up. Business wants no part of that and what business wants, business gets.

Well then they need to make it a felony to employ an illegal. No jobs. No more illegals.

Not really...you have offered no solutions....and seem to only complain about the idea of creating border security

We have discussed this a 100 times.

Well then they need to make it a felony to employ an illegal. No jobs. No more illegals.

Nobody is going to do that. Now maybe those hurt by making millions legal might the next time.

and you continue to offer nothing

and you continue to offer nothing

Enforce and strengthen our employment laws.

The current issue is illegals turning themselves over to Border Patrol/ICE. They get processed then released in the USA. Trump's MPPs made them wait in Mexico. BTW the idea of applying for fake asylum at a border checkpoint was given to illegals by the MSM and Dem politicians. It started with the Caravans. They created it, Trump ended it, and Biden restarted it.

Nobody is going to do that. Now maybe those hurt by making millions legal might the next time.

Sure they will. Get the law changed to make it a felony with hefty fines. No company wants to fight that in court and they sure as shit don't want to pay.

The current issue is illegals turning themselves over to Border Patrol/ICE. They get processed then released in the USA. Trump's MPPs made them wait in Mexico. BTW the idea of applying for fake asylum at a border checkpoint was given to illegals by the MSM and Dem politicians. It started with the Caravans. They created it, Trump ended it, and Biden restarted it.

When you ignore the problem the problem will only get worse.

Sure they will. Get the law changed to make it a felony with hefty fines. No company wants to fight that in court and they sure as shit don't want to pay.

LOL, despite no one even talking about this, sure, they will do it. LOL

Joe Biden is considering restarting construction on Donald Trump's southern border wall as his administration continues to grapple with a growing immigration crisis including record numbers of illegal crossers.
Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told employees, according to the Washington Times, that construction might resume to plug 'gaps' in the current barrier between the U.S. and Mexico.

What a dumbass...Biden created this crisis at the border, now has to bring back Trump project...Happy America?

The wall will be awesome now...lol

President Biden put a freeze on wall construction while they looked into whether the current construction contracts could be cancelled. Maybe he's learning it would be cheaper and easier to finish whatever construction the T**** administration locked them into prior to leaving office. And there was a lot of it. (We thought T**** was just sitting in his room eating cheeseburgers? No.)

I doubt if the President will push for more Wall than has already been paid for and arranged by T****. It's still T****'s Wall.
>I doubt if the President will push for more Wall than has already been paid for and arranged by T****. It's still T****'s Wall.

I suspect he will go for more wall, but in a different form, like electronic sensors and drones and surveillance and claim that he was always for it.

Then when it doesn't work, he can go for another tried-and-true passive barrier that works. You know, like has been around the US Capitol building, only taller, stronger, and more permanent.

Well he has always said that electronic surveillance was better than a physical wall...

Biden is just fulfilling the contract where t makes sense... Looking at a crappy wall is better than abandoned building site...

Lets be clear Trump built about 15 miles of actual wall... He talked a lot about it but a lot of things Trump there was more talk than action...

The Administration did repair a lot of wall, the money for this was passed by Obama before he came to office... Democrats voted to repair the barrier... What was replaced/repaired was a barrier...
> Lets be clear Trump built about 15 miles of actual wall...

DHS/CBP says Trump Admin built 452 miles of "new border wall system," building about ten miles per week.

You are not giving him credit for replacing ineffective fencing with a real border wall that actually worked. Here are some before and after pictures...

Regards,
Jim

President Biden put a freeze on wall construction while they looked into whether the current construction contracts could be cancelled. Maybe he's learning it would be cheaper and easier to finish whatever construction the T**** administration locked them into prior to leaving office. And there was a lot of it. (We thought T**** was just sitting in his room eating cheeseburgers? No.)

I doubt if the President will push for more Wall than has already been paid for and arranged by T****. It's still T****'s Wall.
>I doubt if the President will push for more Wall than has already been paid for and arranged by T****. It's still T****'s Wall.

I suspect he will go for more wall, but in a different form, like electronic sensors and drones and surveillance and claim that he was always for it.

Then when it doesn't work, he can go for another tried-and-true passive barrier that works. You know, like has been around the US Capitol building, only taller, stronger, and more permanent.

Well he has always said that electronic surveillance was better than a physical wall...

Biden is just fulfilling the contract where t makes sense... Looking at a crappy wall is better than abandoned building site...

Lets be clear Trump built about 15 miles of actual wall... He talked a lot about it but a lot of things Trump there was more talk than action...

The Administration did repair a lot of wall, the money for this was passed by Obama before he came to office... Democrats voted to repair the barrier... What was replaced/repaired was a barrier...
Full iof shit.
Trump was building that in a week.

Oh look here. Even more of Trump's effective policies are possibly going to be reinstated. This is wonderful!...

Biden's Homeland Security secretary now says he wants to prosecute MORE illegal immigrants crossing the border and will crack down on Dem sanctuary cities that refuse to work with ICE
  • Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas wants to crack down on illegal immigration
  • Specifically, he wants to criminally prosecute more illegal immigrants and target sanctuary cities who refuse to cooperate with Immigration and Customs Enforcement
  • 'I see cases now where we apprehend and remove individuals that I think need to be prosecuted criminally,' Mayorkas told ICE employees during a virtual town hall on Friday
  • Also said President Joe Biden is considering restarting construction on Donald Trump's southern border wall
  • Resumed construction would help fill 'gaps in the wall,' Mayorkas said
  • Biden is facing a massive influx of migrants arrivals, leading to overcrowding at detention facilities
  • Vice President Kamala Harris was put in charge of the White House's response to the immigration crisis
  • Critics have slammed her for not yet visiting the southern border or its overflowing holding facilities, but instead jetting of to promote the American Rescue Plan

Forum List

Back