Biden DHS Raises The White Flag - Signals Trump's Border Policy / Plan Was 'Spot On' - Considering Finishing Trump's Wall

FIrst let's note that "considering" is not "restarting" like your claim. The border wall long pre-dates Trump also.

It's not going to do anything about the problem even if he does more than "consider" it.
Your first point begs the question...then why did the left and the propagandist get so upset about it when Trump supported it?

Because both sides largely argue against anything the other side does now even if they supported it before. Trump supported an infrastructure a bill.

I suppose it won't stop the problem...anymore then putting a fence around a farm keeps cattle from escaping, or putting a lock on a door keeps stops break-ins....both are still gonna happen to some degree...but we still do it, because it does help

We can't put a fence around the U.S. It's physically impossible. As long as jobs are being offered they will come.

I don't see anyone from the GOP opposing Xiden restarting the border wall construction now

Both sides have always supported corporate welfare.

Red herring...nobody suggested putting a fence where it's physically impossible.

We aren't going to stop having jobs in the USA either..that would literally destroy the United States. Moreover, nobody wants to stop people from legally coming to the United States

Talk about a red herring. We won't stop having jobs? Really? We can stop allowing business to hire illegals though.

Not if liberal progressives get their way and do away with ICE, and neuter CBP.

Why spend money on a enforcement agency that doesn't enforce much of anything?
where world did you get that idea?

ICE does not prosecute. The DOJ does. It’s hard to prove someone knowingly hired an illegal.

However with that said Trumps DOJ did get the largest penalty in history for a company that did

An investigation he inherited. He did squat on his own.
PFFFFFTTTTT!

How Many Employers Have Been Prosecuted for Employing Illegals? | HRExecutive.com

Donald Trump entered office propelled by bold promises to make the U.S. immigration system more restrictive and more aggressively enforce its laws in the interior of the country. Ahead of the 2016 elections, the Republican presidential candidate pledged a “deportation force” that would remove millions of unauthorized immigrants. “We have at least 11 million people in this country that came in illegally. They will go out,” he claimed during one primary debate.

Yet after nearly four years in office, the president’s record on immigration—while remarkably faithful to his campaign agenda—did not keep up in at least one regard. Immigration enforcement in the U.S. interior during the Trump administration has lagged far behind the president’s 2016 electoral promises as well as the record of his predecessor, Barack Obama. In fact, the Trump administration deported only slightly more than one-third as many unauthorized immigrants from the interior during its first four fiscal years than did the Obama administration during the same timeframe. Immigration arrests and removals have taken on a higher profile

Trump's Promise of Millions of Deportations Is Yet to Be Fulfilled

With a Congress that was committed to work against him...That’s a sweet catch 22 you have there....Yet he still managed to do more to get Mexico to work with us to keep these people on the Mexico side than any other President...And that really pissed you people off, didn’t it?

NOBODY could stop him from enforcing employment laws. That was entirely on him.

FIrst let's note that "considering" is not "restarting" like your claim. The border wall long pre-dates Trump also.

It's not going to do anything about the problem even if he does more than "consider" it.
Your first point begs the question...then why did the left and the propagandist get so upset about it when Trump supported it?

Because both sides largely argue against anything the other side does now even if they supported it before. Trump supported an infrastructure a bill.

I suppose it won't stop the problem...anymore then putting a fence around a farm keeps cattle from escaping, or putting a lock on a door keeps stops break-ins....both are still gonna happen to some degree...but we still do it, because it does help

We can't put a fence around the U.S. It's physically impossible. As long as jobs are being offered they will come.

I don't see anyone from the GOP opposing Xiden restarting the border wall construction now

Red herring...nobody suggested putting a fence where it's physically impossible.

We aren't going to stop having jobs in the USA either..that would literally destroy the United States. Moreover, nobody wants to stop people from legally coming to the United States

Talk about a red herring. We won't stop having jobs? Really? We can stop allowing business to hire illegals though.

So more anti capitalism eh? Tell me, what would you have done with the illegals caught working at the business you want to destroy?

LOL.......I have no reason to address those who advocate illegal help which attracts people here illegally by the millions.

As I knew you would, dodge the question completely, because you’re only out to destroy this country.

You defend breaking the law and I will do the same but in other areas.

Not at all...I am all for e-verify, or any other system that can expose employers, and hit them with the fines necessary to curtail their behavior of exploiting these people. But, their has to be a system of streamlined deportation for those breaking our laws by entering our country and filling these jobs as well...Ever heard the phrase, it takes two to tango?

The problem is you want to only punish one side of that puzzle...Your fellow American....

Being for something no one is pushing or enforcing is irrelevant. They do not come if the jobs are not here.

Chicken vs. egg....If you have a leaky roof do you remodel the living room?

ICE does not prosecute. The DOJ does. It’s hard to prove someone knowingly hired an illegal.

However with that said Trumps DOJ did get the largest penalty in history for a company that did

PFFFFFTTTTT!

How Many Employers Have Been Prosecuted for Employing Illegals? | HRExecutive.com

Donald Trump entered office propelled by bold promises to make the U.S. immigration system more restrictive and more aggressively enforce its laws in the interior of the country. Ahead of the 2016 elections, the Republican presidential candidate pledged a “deportation force” that would remove millions of unauthorized immigrants. “We have at least 11 million people in this country that came in illegally. They will go out,” he claimed during one primary debate.

Yet after nearly four years in office, the president’s record on immigration—while remarkably faithful to his campaign agenda—did not keep up in at least one regard. Immigration enforcement in the U.S. interior during the Trump administration has lagged far behind the president’s 2016 electoral promises as well as the record of his predecessor, Barack Obama. In fact, the Trump administration deported only slightly more than one-third as many unauthorized immigrants from the interior during its first four fiscal years than did the Obama administration during the same timeframe. Immigration arrests and removals have taken on a higher profile

With a Congress that was committed to work against him...That’s a sweet catch 22 you have there....Yet he still managed to do more to get Mexico to work with us to keep these people on the Mexico side than any other President...And that really pissed you people off, didn’t it?

And he did what he could...You called him a dictator for it.

So more anti capitalism eh? Tell me, what would you have done with the illegals caught working at the business you want to destroy?

LOL.......I have no reason to address those who advocate illegal help which attracts people here illegally by the millions.

As I knew you would, dodge the question completely, because you’re only out to destroy this country.

Not at all...I am all for e-verify, or any other system that can expose employers, and hit them with the fines necessary to curtail their behavior of exploiting these people. But, their has to be a system of streamlined deportation for those breaking our laws by entering our country and filling these jobs as well...Ever heard the phrase, it takes two to tango?

The problem is you want to only punish one side of that puzzle...Your fellow American....

Being for something no one is pushing or enforcing is irrelevant. They do not come if the jobs are not here.

You'll change your tune as soon as the legality discussions start.

PFFFFFTTTTT!

He pulled his typical scams.

Gosh, I was hoping this would happen. Not just to see Trump be right again and Biden get egg on his face, but because it is the right thing to do for America and also to stop the humanitarian crisis that Biden purposefully created, starting on Day One.

Biden now wants to RESTART construction on Trump's border wall to 'plug the gaps' - with kids' camps way over capacity and a new surge of migrants coming from Guatemala
  • Joe Biden is considering restarting construction on Donald Trump's southern border wall, DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told border enforcement Friday
  • Resumed construction would help fill 'gaps in the wall,' Mayorkas said
  • The administration is facing a massive influx of migrants arriving at the border
  • The move to resume construction would come as Biden made a big spectacle on Day One by issuing an order freezing Defense funding for the border wall
  • He later officially ended the national emergency order at the border

'Somebody could kidnap me, I'm scared': Moment sobbing migrant boy approaches Texas border patrol after being abandoned and spending night in desert
  • A Border Patrol agent recorded the moment he encountered a crying migrant boy who had been abandoned in southern Texas
  • The child apparently had unlawfully entered the United States from Mexico and had been abandoned by a group he had been traveling with
  • The boy twice asked the agent 'can you help me?' and told him that he was with 'a group and they abandoned me and I do not know where they are at'
  • The incident reportedly took place last Thursday east of Rio Grande City, according to a friend of the officer, Anjel Hernandez
  • The boy, whose name, age and nationality have not been released, spent the night in the desert before he came into contact with the agent
Video:

The illegals are shit people--no morals what so ever. Allowing them in, they continue to be shit people---and sadly their children usually turn out as shit people as well.

Trumps border plan and SUCCESS had a lot to do with not so much the wall but getting MEXICO to stop South American illegals before they even got close to our border and then his policy of Catch and return thusly illegals weren't getting rewarded for their bad behavior.

This illegals family----will profit off this boy being abandoned here. they will likely use him to get in and then collect welfare for being here. Kick the boy back out-------kick all illegals back out and stop rewarding them.

Biden won't do this--he will build the wall to take the pressure off his policies sayings that he is building the wall, but the facts---he will still be allowing the illegals in and rewarding them so they will continue to flood over.

Really? I’m against mass amnesty....it just makes the problem worse...

It's going to happen.

PFFFFFTTTTT!

He pulled his typical scams.

Ah bullshit! You had a four year meltdown because he was effective, and your dishonesty continues to this day because he lives in your head.

It's going to happen.

In your dreams.

PFFFFFTTTTT!

He did...as already highlighted, Trump was able to get the largest punishment in history for knowingly hiring illegals.

Complete BS...there are jobs in Mexico. The weather is nicer too....and the folks speak their native language.

Complete BS...there are jobs in Mexico. The weather is nicer too....and the folks speak their native language.

And yet they are here by the millions working at our jobs.

PFFFFFTTTTT!

He was resisted 100% by dirty lawsuits filed by traitor Democrats. You seem to forget that FACT.

PFFFFFTTTTT!

He was resisted 100% by dirty lawsuits filed by traitor Democrats. You seem to forget that FACT.

There was nothing to resist.

And every time they get kicked out Democrats scream "Racism".

PFFFFFTTTTT!

There was nothing to resist.
Get that from CNN?

They here for the WELFARE----I grew around illegals...they are here for the welfare. End welfare and anchor BS for them and they will stop coming.

And every time they get kicked out Democrats scream "Racism".

They get kicked out by the Democrats. No one yells because all they do is turn around and return to their jobs.

Forum List

Back