Biden DHS Raises The White Flag - Signals Trump's Border Policy / Plan Was 'Spot On' - Considering Finishing Trump's Wall

FIrst let's note that "considering" is not "restarting" like your claim. The border wall long pre-dates Trump also.

It's not going to do anything about the problem even if he does more than "consider" it.
Your first point begs the question...then why did the left and the propagandist get so upset about it when Trump supported it?

Because both sides largely argue against anything the other side does now even if they supported it before. Trump supported an infrastructure a bill.

I suppose it won't stop the problem...anymore then putting a fence around a farm keeps cattle from escaping, or putting a lock on a door keeps stops break-ins....both are still gonna happen to some degree...but we still do it, because it does help

We can't put a fence around the U.S. It's physically impossible. As long as jobs are being offered they will come.

I don't see anyone from the GOP opposing Xiden restarting the border wall construction now

Both sides have always supported corporate welfare.

Red herring...nobody suggested putting a fence where it's physically impossible.

We aren't going to stop having jobs in the USA either..that would literally destroy the United States. Moreover, nobody wants to stop people from legally coming to the United States

Talk about a red herring. We won't stop having jobs? Really? We can stop allowing business to hire illegals though.

Not if liberal progressives get their way and do away with ICE, and neuter CBP.

Why spend money on a enforcement agency that doesn't enforce much of anything?
where world did you get that idea?

ICE does not prosecute. The DOJ does. It’s hard to prove someone knowingly hired an illegal.

However with that said Trumps DOJ did get the largest penalty in history for a company that did

An investigation he inherited. He did squat on his own.
PFFFFFTTTTT!

How Many Employers Have Been Prosecuted for Employing Illegals? | HRExecutive.com

Donald Trump entered office propelled by bold promises to make the U.S. immigration system more restrictive and more aggressively enforce its laws in the interior of the country. Ahead of the 2016 elections, the Republican presidential candidate pledged a “deportation force” that would remove millions of unauthorized immigrants. “We have at least 11 million people in this country that came in illegally. They will go out,” he claimed during one primary debate.

Yet after nearly four years in office, the president’s record on immigration—while remarkably faithful to his campaign agenda—did not keep up in at least one regard. Immigration enforcement in the U.S. interior during the Trump administration has lagged far behind the president’s 2016 electoral promises as well as the record of his predecessor, Barack Obama. In fact, the Trump administration deported only slightly more than one-third as many unauthorized immigrants from the interior during its first four fiscal years than did the Obama administration during the same timeframe. Immigration arrests and removals have taken on a higher profile

Trump's Promise of Millions of Deportations Is Yet to Be Fulfilled
He was resisted 100% by dirty lawsuits filed by traitor Democrats. You seem to forget that FACT.

There was nothing to resist.
Get that from CNN?

Grow up.

FIrst let's note that "considering" is not "restarting" like your claim. The border wall long pre-dates Trump also.

It's not going to do anything about the problem even if he does more than "consider" it.
Your first point begs the question...then why did the left and the propagandist get so upset about it when Trump supported it?

Because both sides largely argue against anything the other side does now even if they supported it before. Trump supported an infrastructure a bill.

I suppose it won't stop the problem...anymore then putting a fence around a farm keeps cattle from escaping, or putting a lock on a door keeps stops break-ins....both are still gonna happen to some degree...but we still do it, because it does help

We can't put a fence around the U.S. It's physically impossible. As long as jobs are being offered they will come.

I don't see anyone from the GOP opposing Xiden restarting the border wall construction now

Red herring...nobody suggested putting a fence where it's physically impossible.

We aren't going to stop having jobs in the USA either..that would literally destroy the United States. Moreover, nobody wants to stop people from legally coming to the United States

Talk about a red herring. We won't stop having jobs? Really? We can stop allowing business to hire illegals though.

ICE does not prosecute. The DOJ does. It’s hard to prove someone knowingly hired an illegal.

However with that said Trumps DOJ did get the largest penalty in history for a company that did

PFFFFFTTTTT!

How Many Employers Have Been Prosecuted for Employing Illegals? | HRExecutive.com

Donald Trump entered office propelled by bold promises to make the U.S. immigration system more restrictive and more aggressively enforce its laws in the interior of the country. Ahead of the 2016 elections, the Republican presidential candidate pledged a “deportation force” that would remove millions of unauthorized immigrants. “We have at least 11 million people in this country that came in illegally. They will go out,” he claimed during one primary debate.

Yet after nearly four years in office, the president’s record on immigration—while remarkably faithful to his campaign agenda—did not keep up in at least one regard. Immigration enforcement in the U.S. interior during the Trump administration has lagged far behind the president’s 2016 electoral promises as well as the record of his predecessor, Barack Obama. In fact, the Trump administration deported only slightly more than one-third as many unauthorized immigrants from the interior during its first four fiscal years than did the Obama administration during the same timeframe. Immigration arrests and removals have taken on a higher profile

He was resisted 100% by dirty lawsuits filed by traitor Democrats. You seem to forget that FACT.

Get that from CNN?

Grow up.
GFY. Fact. Biden gang is fucking up the country. Harris is a giggling idiot and a Token. Biden is Senile. So WHO is really running things? Jen Spaz?

So more anti capitalism eh? Tell me, what would you have done with the illegals caught working at the business you want to destroy?

LOL.......I have no reason to address those who advocate illegal help which attracts people here illegally by the millions.

As I knew you would, dodge the question completely, because you’re only out to destroy this country.

You defend breaking the law and I will do the same but in other areas.

Not at all...I am all for e-verify, or any other system that can expose employers, and hit them with the fines necessary to curtail their behavior of exploiting these people. But, their has to be a system of streamlined deportation for those breaking our laws by entering our country and filling these jobs as well...Ever heard the phrase, it takes two to tango?

The problem is you want to only punish one side of that puzzle...Your fellow American....

Being for something no one is pushing or enforcing is irrelevant. They do not come if the jobs are not here.
Complete BS...there are jobs in Mexico. The weather is nicer too....and the folks speak their native language.

And yet they are here by the millions working at our jobs.
They here for the WELFARE----I grew around illegals...they are here for the welfare. End welfare and anchor BS for them and they will stop coming.

They do NOT get welfare but you know this. It's not going to stop you but you know this.

Fact Sheet: Immigrants and Public Benefits - National Immigration Forum

Are undocumented immigrants eligible for federal public benefit programs?
Generally no. Undocumented immigrants, including DACA holders, are ineligible to receive most federal public benefits
, including means-tested benefits such as Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, sometimes referred to as food stamps), regular Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF). Undocumented immigrants are ineligible for health care subsidies under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and are prohibited from purchasing unsubsidized health coverage on ACA exchanges.

As I said though, you aren't going to let this stop you.

PFFFFFTTTTT!

Get that from CNN?

Grow up.
GFY. Fact. Biden gang is fucking up the country. Harris is a giggling idiot and a Token. Biden is Senile. So WHO is really running things? Jen Spaz?

Biden very well might be. I support that because no one will do what is needed otherwise. If it gets bad enough maybe then someone will decide to address the issue.

So more anti capitalism eh? Tell me, what would you have done with the illegals caught working at the business you want to destroy?

LOL.......I have no reason to address those who advocate illegal help which attracts people here illegally by the millions.

As I knew you would, dodge the question completely, because you’re only out to destroy this country.

Not at all...I am all for e-verify, or any other system that can expose employers, and hit them with the fines necessary to curtail their behavior of exploiting these people. But, their has to be a system of streamlined deportation for those breaking our laws by entering our country and filling these jobs as well...Ever heard the phrase, it takes two to tango?

The problem is you want to only punish one side of that puzzle...Your fellow American....

Being for something no one is pushing or enforcing is irrelevant. They do not come if the jobs are not here.
Complete BS...there are jobs in Mexico. The weather is nicer too....and the folks speak their native language.

They here for the WELFARE----I grew around illegals...they are here for the welfare. End welfare and anchor BS for them and they will stop coming.

They do NOT get welfare but you know this. It's not going to stop you but you know this.

Generally no. Undocumented immigrants, including DACA holders, are ineligible to receive most federal public benefits
, including means-tested benefits such as Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, sometimes referred to as food stamps), regular Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF). Undocumented immigrants are ineligible for health care subsidies under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and are prohibited from purchasing unsubsidized health coverage on ACA exchanges.

if only you did research before commenting,,

Illegals have been coming here for decades. They do NOT qualify for welfare programs.

Illegals have been coming here for decades. They do NOT qualify for welfare programs.
generally speaking you are correct,, but in reality there are other forms of welfare than what you limit your claim,,

With the border being overrun by Cartel and traffickers, with thousands of illegals and unaccompanied children poring in, overwhelming the US BP and other defenses / defenders, Biden's DHS signals completing more sections of /. finishing building Trump's wall may be the best way out of the mess Biden's failed policies have put this nation in....

Biden DHS Chief Considers Building
More Sections of Border Wall to Fill in “Gaps”

"All of a sudden border walls aren’t racist. Joe Biden’s DHS Chief Alejandro Mayorkas is considering building more sections of border wall to fill in “gaps.

Overwhelmed by the disaster that has been exposed. the Biden administration is now showing they are willing to listen to the experts at the border, something they have not been open to until now.

STILL, Joe Biden is lying his ass off, attempting to try to con anyone he can that there is no emergency onthe southern border, despite the fact that FEMA has been called in:

“The president has communicated quite clearly his decision that the emergency that triggered the devotion of DOD funds to the construction of the border wall is ended.

Bwuhahahahaha,

Biden will take credit for the wall as he has the vaccines.

generally speaking you are correct,, but in reality there are other forms of welfare than what you limit your claim,,

Which people can not come here and live on. Do kids get some limited benefits? Yes but they are not enough to live on. People come here by and large for jobs.

Which people can not come here and live on. Do kids get some limited benefits? Yes but they are not enough to live on. People come here by and large for jobs.
so what youre saying is you were wrong and they do collect welfare,,

got it,,

got it,,

Nobody is coming here to live off welfare. This has been discussed endlessly. No one should have to write a book on the subject.

got it,,

Nobody is coming here to live off welfare. This has been discussed endlessly. No one should have to write a book on the subject.
I never said they did,,

you said they dont collect welfare and you were wrong,,
no reason for you to change the subject,,, just admit you were wrong and move on,,

PFFFFFTTTTT!

Get that from CNN?

Grow up.

Biden very well might be. I support that because no one will do what is needed otherwise. If it gets bad enough maybe then someone will decide to address the issue.
Bidens flunkeys UNDID what WAS working. Whatever Globalist who TELLS biden what to do is screwing the USA in favor of disease ridden illegals.

Forum List

Back