Biden DHS Raises The White Flag - Signals Trump's Border Policy / Plan Was 'Spot On' - Considering Finishing Trump's Wall

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
With the border being overrun by Cartel and traffickers, with thousands of illegals and unaccompanied children poring in, overwhelming the US BP and other defenses / defenders, Biden's DHS signals completing more sections of /. finishing building Trump's wall may be the best way out of the mess Biden's failed policies have put this nation in....

Biden DHS Chief Considers Building
More Sections of Border Wall to Fill in “Gaps”

"All of a sudden border walls aren’t racist. Joe Biden’s DHS Chief Alejandro Mayorkas is considering building more sections of border wall to fill in “gaps.

Overwhelmed by the disaster that has been exposed. the Biden administration is now showing they are willing to listen to the experts at the border, something they have not been open to until now.

STILL, Joe Biden is lying his ass off, attempting to try to con anyone he can that there is no emergency onthe southern border, despite the fact that FEMA has been called in:

“The president has communicated quite clearly his decision that the emergency that triggered the devotion of DOD funds to the construction of the border wall is ended.

Bwuhahahahaha,

Gosh, I was hoping this would happen. Not just to see Trump be right again and Biden get egg on his face, but because it is the right thing to do for America and also to stop the humanitarian crisis that Biden purposefully created, starting on Day One.

Biden now wants to RESTART construction on Trump's border wall to 'plug the gaps' - with kids' camps way over capacity and a new surge of migrants coming from Guatemala
  • Joe Biden is considering restarting construction on Donald Trump's southern border wall, DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told border enforcement Friday
  • Resumed construction would help fill 'gaps in the wall,' Mayorkas said
  • The administration is facing a massive influx of migrants arriving at the border
  • The move to resume construction would come as Biden made a big spectacle on Day One by issuing an order freezing Defense funding for the border wall
  • He later officially ended the national emergency order at the border

'Somebody could kidnap me, I'm scared': Moment sobbing migrant boy approaches Texas border patrol after being abandoned and spending night in desert
  • A Border Patrol agent recorded the moment he encountered a crying migrant boy who had been abandoned in southern Texas
  • The child apparently had unlawfully entered the United States from Mexico and had been abandoned by a group he had been traveling with
  • The boy twice asked the agent 'can you help me?' and told him that he was with 'a group and they abandoned me and I do not know where they are at'
  • The incident reportedly took place last Thursday east of Rio Grande City, according to a friend of the officer, Anjel Hernandez
  • The boy, whose name, age and nationality have not been released, spent the night in the desert before he came into contact with the agent
Video:

pretty sure there is a contract that needs to be honored by the xiden retards.....putting more people out of work for stopping the work in the 1st place

weeeeeee-back-over-the-border-you-go-16079497.png

Reality started to hit when the President of Mexico publicly declared that Trump's plan and policies were working but that Biden's reversal and abandoning of Trump's policies has caused a complete disaster....

If Biden gets his infrastructure bill through, every other issue becomes moot.

The establishment American way is being threatened more now than ever in it's history since the end of WW2.

Trump's support could evaporate overnight if the gig 'gifts' are allowed to get to the people.

What was Biden's/Xiden's popularity numbers again?

And already McConnell has started to threaten the corporations that he needs to pay more graft than ever before.

Biden Considers Restarting Construction on Trump's Border Wall

He can't do that. Democrats determined several years ago that the USA simply can't afford the 20 billion to build it!
20 billion is a pittance and Biden could very well buy Trump's supporters by giving them the wall.

Now is the critical time when the Trump supporters must stand strong. Will they be capable of withstanding the offer of a bigger screen t.v. set?

Biden's plans are risky for the US economy going forward but he knows that if he fails now for lack of spending big, he's lost forever.

Fascism continues to knock at America's door!

He can't do that. Democrats determined several years ago that the USA simply can't afford the 20 billion to build it!
> He can't do that. Democrats determined several years ago that the USA simply can't afford the 20 billion to build it!

Haha!

Biden's border crisis costing Texas taxpayers $855M per year

Biden administration spends millions per day to halt border wall construction

Biden Spends $86M In New Contract To Secure Hotel Rooms, Other Services For Illegals
That's $400 per day, per person. $140,000 per person, per year. Oh, but he sent some American citizens $1400 checks.

It's brilliant with a capital "P."

Last edited:

20 billion is a pittance and Biden could very well buy Trump's supporters by giving them the wall.

Now is the critical time when the Trump supporters must stand strong. Will they be capable of withstanding the offer of a bigger screen t.v. set?

Biden's plans are risky for the US economy going forward but he knows that if he fails now for lack of spending big, he's lost forever.

Fascism continues to knock at America's door!
>20 billion is a pittance and Biden could very well buy Trump's supporters by giving them the wall.

I don't know about buying much of my support. I have seen Biden do nothing so far that I support. Even if he started construction on the wall, admitting how wrong his immigration policies are, I would not forgive him for his reckless handling of our Southern border and the covered-up human toll it is taking.

I suspect there are children dying in his facilities. And countless women and children being abused on their journey to America, which Biden encouraged them to make, with no effective plan in place to deal with all of the problems - COVID, vetting, funding, etc.

But $20B is a pittance, and the wall pays for itself.

Gosh, I was hoping this would happen. Not just to see Trump be right again and Biden get egg on his face, but because it is the right thing to do for America and also to stop the humanitarian crisis that Biden purposefully created, starting on Day One.

Biden now wants to RESTART construction on Trump's border wall to 'plug the gaps' - with kids' camps way over capacity and a new surge of migrants coming from Guatemala
  • Joe Biden is considering restarting construction on Donald Trump's southern border wall, DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told border enforcement Friday
It doesn't really matter without forcing Mexico to patrol their side of the wall. It doesn't help if you just catch them at the border and release them in the USA.

Biden's a fucking traitor.

Good. Now maybe he'll notice that if we let kids stay, kids will keep coming.

The gop does lie about how many adults we are "sending back." But Biden sent a message that we'd be "kinder."

LOL, and he has already said he may keep President Trump’s tariffs on China. I guess it will be called “Biden’s trade war” by our leftwing nutjobs now (yea right).

Forum List

Back