Biden DHS Raises The White Flag - Signals Trump's Border Policy / Plan Was 'Spot On' - Considering Finishing Trump's Wall

FIrst let's note that "considering" is not "restarting" like your claim. The border wall long pre-dates Trump also.

It's not going to do anything about the problem even if he does more than "consider" it.

Then why even consider it?

Because no one wants to actually address the issue.

The issue? You mean the crisis HE created?

He didn't create the issue. It's an issue that has been building for years. We've done this over and over.

Well Ike had the cure. He rounded them all up and shipped them back across the border. The wall will prevent many from getting into our country.

The stuttering fuck created a mess. Mexico was on their border keeping the convoys from SA from getting to our border. The stuttering fuck showed just how incompetent he is by letting them get the US. Trump also had them stay in Mexico until their court date. Stuttering fuck did away with that as well.

What an incompetent idiot that man is.

We aren't going to round anyone up. Business wants no part of that and what business wants, business gets.

Well then they need to make it a felony to employ an illegal. No jobs. No more illegals.

Nobody is going to do that. Now maybe those hurt by making millions legal might the next time.

Sure they will. Get the law changed to make it a felony with hefty fines. No company wants to fight that in court and they sure as shit don't want to pay.

LOL, despite no one even talking about this, sure, they will do it. LOL

No. They should do it.

FIrst let's note that "considering" is not "restarting" like your claim. The border wall long pre-dates Trump also.

It's not going to do anything about the problem even if he does more than "consider" it.
Your first point begs the question...then why did the left and the propagandist get so upset about it when Trump supported it?

Because both sides largely argue against anything the other side does now even if they supported it before. Trump supported an infrastructure a bill.

I suppose it won't stop the problem...anymore then putting a fence around a farm keeps cattle from escaping, or putting a lock on a door keeps stops break-ins....both are still gonna happen to some degree...but we still do it, because it does help

We can't put a fence around the U.S. It's physically impossible. As long as jobs are being offered they will come.

I don't see anyone from the GOP opposing Xiden restarting the border wall construction now

Both sides have always supported corporate welfare.

Red herring...nobody suggested putting a fence where it's physically impossible.

We aren't going to stop having jobs in the USA either..that would literally destroy the United States. Moreover, nobody wants to stop people from legally coming to the United States

Talk about a red herring. We won't stop having jobs? Really? We can stop allowing business to hire illegals though.

Not sure what that has to do with my comment...are you suggesting it's corp welfare to hire a company to build a fence? How so?

You understand what I am saying.
Not really...you have offered no solutions....and seem to only complain about the idea of creating border security

We have discussed this a 100 times.
and you continue to offer nothing

Enforce and strengthen our employment laws.
ok...well we were doing that, I don't know about under Xiden....you think that allow is going to keep people from crossing illegally? That might help address those looking for work, but frankly....that's not the only people crossing the border...and only reason...i mean they have jobs in Mexico as well...

Nor does it stop people from coming over and getting fraudulent paperwork and falsely getting jobs.

Joe Biden is considering restarting construction on Donald Trump's southern border wall as his administration continues to grapple with a growing immigration crisis including record numbers of illegal crossers.

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told employees, according to the Washington Times, that construction might resume to plug 'gaps' in the current barrier between the U.S. and Mexico.

The move comes as Biden made a big spectacle on Day One of his administration by issuing an executive order freezing Department of Defense funding for border wall construction. He later officially ended the emergency order at the border, but there were concerns about where the funds would go that were already appropriated for the border wall project.

You just can't make this stuff up
Repairing existing sections = restarting construction to wingers

But according to you morons it's "racist".

Your first point begs the question...then why did the left and the propagandist get so upset about it when Trump supported it?

Because both sides largely argue against anything the other side does now even if they supported it before. Trump supported an infrastructure a bill.

I suppose it won't stop the problem...anymore then putting a fence around a farm keeps cattle from escaping, or putting a lock on a door keeps stops break-ins....both are still gonna happen to some degree...but we still do it, because it does help

We can't put a fence around the U.S. It's physically impossible. As long as jobs are being offered they will come.

I don't see anyone from the GOP opposing Xiden restarting the border wall construction now

Red herring...nobody suggested putting a fence where it's physically impossible.

We aren't going to stop having jobs in the USA either..that would literally destroy the United States. Moreover, nobody wants to stop people from legally coming to the United States

Talk about a red herring. We won't stop having jobs? Really? We can stop allowing business to hire illegals though.

Not sure what that has to do with my comment...are you suggesting it's corp welfare to hire a company to build a fence? How so?

Not really...you have offered no solutions....and seem to only complain about the idea of creating border security

ok...well we were doing that, I don't know about under Xiden....you think that allow is going to keep people from crossing illegally? That might help address those looking for work, but frankly....that's not the only people crossing the border...and only reason...i mean they have jobs in Mexico as well...

Nor does it stop people from coming over and getting fraudulent paperwork and falsely getting jobs.

The fraudulent paperwork is B.S. It's impossible to do without the government playing along with the fraud, which they do but again, this has all been discussed endlessly with nothing changing.

The fraudulent paperwork is B.S. It's impossible to do without the government playing along with the fraud, which they do but again, this has all been discussed endlessly with nothing changing.
You never showed how the Govt plays along.

I don't recall the Govt playing along when I got a fake ID in college....

You are here illegally?

A person can't be working in two places at once. No one says "wow, I don't recall working at that Dairy farm last year. Gee, I guess I did.

The government knows when someone uses someone elses I.D.

You are here illegally?

A person can't be working in two places at once. No one says "wow, I don't recall working at that Dairy farm last year. Gee, I guess I did.

The Govt didn't know when I used my fake ID.

I didn't have to be here illegal to use it...but I used it illegally.

The Govt may pick up on something AFTER the fact....after the illegal act...by then the illegal could be gone to another job.

You are here illegally?

The Govt may pick up on something AFTER the fact....after the illegal act...by then the illegal could be gone to another job.

The government wasn't involved when you used yours. I had one also but the only person that saw it was the person selling me the beer.

You are here illegally?

The government wasn't involved when you used yours. I had one also but the only person that saw it was the person selling me the beer.
The only person seeing the ID in real time when someone applies for a job is the person hiring. Much like the only person seeing the ID when you got beer in real time was the store clerk. Later....the Govt might notice something, but that's after the fact. The illegal acts took place. My beer might be gone, likely...and the illegal alien gotten paid and moved on to another company, farm etc...and gotten new fraudulent documents

Your theory fails apart there. Even if they are still at the company, and get caught, so what? The crime was committed...it's not like the Govt is acting in real time and has someone in Washington checking every single hiring, with agents outside of every business entity.

You are here illegally?

The only person seeing the ID in real time when someone applies for a job is the person hiring. Much like the only person seeing the ID when you got beer in real time was the store clerk. Later....the Govt might notice something, but that's after the fact. The illegal acts took place. My beer might be gone, likely...and the illegal alien gotten paid and moved on to another company, farm etc...and gotten new fraudulent documents

That's not how it's working. People are working long term at places.

Your theory fails apart there. Even if they are still at the company, and get caught, so what? The crime was committed...it's not like the Govt is acting in real time and has someone in Washington checking every single hiring, with agents outside of every business entity.

They don't get caught because no one is enforcing the laws.

Joe Biden is considering restarting construction on Donald Trump's southern border wall as his administration continues to grapple with a growing immigration crisis including record numbers of illegal crossers.
Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told employees, according to the Washington Times, that construction might resume to plug 'gaps' in the current barrier between the U.S. and Mexico.

What a dumbass...Biden created this crisis at the border, now has to bring back Trump project...Happy America?
Well's kiss my grits. The Demmie puppetmasters finally see the light and have green-lit the wall completion since high taxes mean states might go to war over the trillions it would take to make each and every dreamer a millionaire off the broken backs of enslaved American citizen-taxpayers. :cranky:

The move comes as Biden made a big spectacle on Day One of his administration by issuing an executive order freezing Department of Defense funding for border wall construction. He later officially ended the emergency order at the border, but there were concerns about where the funds would go that were already appropriated for the border wall project.

You just can't make this stuff up
Repairing existing sections = restarting construction to wingers

But according to you morons it's "racist".
Are you sure you are responding to the right post?? I don't see the connect of racism to wingers characterizing wall repairs as restarting construction.

Biden is trying it with Trump's warp speed vaccine program...dems don't do anything of value for the nation....

Forum List

Back