Biden deserves the "Let's Go Brandon" chants and such

Opinions vary. This is a perfect time for all sides to call out the media for the blatant lie. You want to pick sides though. Leftist.
I’ve never seen anyone in the media have anything to say about this topic.

Then again, I don’t watch media that covers pointless nonsense.

It says CABLE NEWS RATINGS....OMG....LOL
You're actually suggesting that because Fox News gets millions of views a day, it isnt mainstream? Well when I did my search one other thing I ran across was that Fox News is thought of as least trustworthy.

You're actually suggesting that because Fox News gets millions of views a day, it isnt mainstream? Well when I did my search one other thing I ran across was that Fox News is thought of as least trustworthy.
It is but for nightly news it doesn’t get more viewers than the standard networks. Fox is complicit too. All media has become news entertainment even the WSJ

Brandon has the best stock market ever. Added more jobs than any Republican in 30 years. Passed the most aggressive infrastructure bill in a half century. Has turned GDP around. Vaccinated 3/4 of all adults.

GO BRANDON!!!

Brandon has the best stock market ever. Added more jobs than any Republican in 30 years. Passed the most aggressive infrastructure bill in a half century. Has turned GDP around. Vaccinated 3/4 of all adults.

GO BRANDON!!!
And has zero to do with the OP. Thanks for playing.

LOL. Poor trumptards. Keep living in a fantasy world where you think you make a difference. In reality, no one cares. Scream all you want.

Heck, even if you idiots had the guts to scream "Fuck Biden", no one would care. It would be another day, another moron yelling himself hoarse in the park. Go for it. :itsok:

^^^This is why you keep getting trolled by us.

LOL

New Topics

Forum List

Back