Biden deserves the "Let's Go Brandon" chants and such

This is why the whole thing gets you snowflakes so riled up. She DID mean to propagandize for Biden by trying to cover up the fact that the whole crowd was disgusted with him, and she got caught. "Let's Go, Brandon" is ALL about exposing the dishonesty of the corporate media and Big Left's attempts to control every single bit of the narrative, no matter how small or insignificant it may be. The fact that you people are too historically illiterate to understand that is a hallmark of totalitarian regimes is on you, not us.
LOL Why the fuck would we get riled up? Someone screams "Let's Go Brandon" and I'm supposed to think they are saying "Fuck Biden"? Really?

The truth is, we are winners and you retards are whiny losers. Reduced to screaming inanities in the ballpark! :auiqs.jpg:

If that's the worst you retards can do, you're welcome to it.

LOL Why the fuck would we get riled up? Someone screams "Let's Go Brandon" and I'm supposed to think they are saying "Fuck Biden"? Really?

The truth is, we are winners and you retards are whiny losers. Reduced to screaming inanities in the ballpark! :auiqs.jpg:

Look at you with your panties on fire asking "why would we get riled up?"

You're a fucking retard.

Exactly. It just helps in identifying the undesirables.

Look at you with your panties on fire asking "why would we get riled up?"

You're a fucking retard.
LOL. Poor trumptards. Keep living in a fantasy world where you think you make a difference. In reality, no one cares. Scream all you want.

Heck, even if you idiots had the guts to scream "Fuck Biden", no one would care. It would be another day, another moron yelling himself hoarse in the park. Go for it. :itsok:

You're riled up enough to post in the thread. You will defend your potted plant in chief at all costs.

Dumb leftist.

It is a non-story.
They have extra small if you would like one for yourself.

1637100575808.png

Is it? This thread shows otherwise as do the merch sales and hit songs. But thanks for playing.

Yep and let's see what their consolation prize is right behind door number one shall we?

24918119-empty-closed-emergency-exit-door.jpg

Ah look at that, it's the exit. Thank you for playing our game and now get the fuck out. :p (To them not to you. XD)

Wrong? And did they apologize for the LIE? Not the first time leftist media has lied. What is your point?
How am I wrong?

Your wanting to spin this into "(D) created this hysteria." is absolutely wrong.
You are the lie, and you support dotard donnies Big Lie.

How am I wrong?

Your wanting to spin this into "(D) created this hysteria." is absolutely wrong.
You are the lie, and you support dotard donnies Big Lie.
Nope. I want both sides and Independents to hold the media accountable. That is all.

Yeah we'll show those dems....we'll act like crazy people. Meanwhile, everyone is pointing and laughing at them.
It'll probably work. A lot of people out there act like herd animals. They'll go whichever way the crowd seems to be going.

Forum List

Back