Biden deserves the "Let's Go Brandon" chants and such

You take your children to a NASCAR race and you should have to explain a “Fuck Joe Biden” chant?

They can always take the kids and leave. Unless they have been living under a rock they should know by now that that chant has been going around the stadiums.

They can always take the kids and leave. Unless they have been living under a rock they should know by now that that chant has been going around the stadiums.
So
In Republican America

You pay $300 to take your family to a NASCAR race and YOU should leave because Republicans don’t know how to behave in a public setting

Same goes for flying your “Fuck Joe Biden” flag next to a school bus stop

AzogtheDefiler
I'm not ready to confirm the authenticity of Hunter's laptop, nor do I believe what any so called expert has to say on the matter. Too many fishy aspects. If the FBI had the goods, there would have already been charges.

So
In Republican America

You pay $300 to take your family to a NASCAR race and YOU should leave because Republicans don’t know how to behave in a public setting

Reread post twenty-five,.. they should know by now not to go to the event in the first place if they don't want their children exposed to it. The flag thing I actually agree with you on because they can't do anything about it, but neither can I since I don't do it and I can't control other people.

But she saw an opportunity to propagandize for Biden and she couldn't pass it up.
How is that a "propagandize for Biden"? Brandon Brown was being interviewed by Kelli Stavas. She either misheard the crowd or she tried to be tactful and not say the "fuck" word on air. Hence - "Let's go Brandon".

But to suggest this was some nefarious behavior? Only retards would go for it.

But then, trumptards have never been known for their intelligence.

So
In Republican America

Snowflake, I heard the "Yankees Suck" chant at Fenway since I was seven and MA is a leftist state. Spare me your outrage. Hypocrite.

If the media was just honest, this is a non-story

View attachment 564878

Does this hurt your feelings?

It's just partisan BS.
It wasn't partisan BS for wearing a MAGA hat with many people verbally bused to their faces and even attacked and injured.. The campaign slogan most likely would have disappeared if it wasn't for the Progs propping it up and pushing their voters to be insurrectionists to Trump voters. What has happened is that you sold yourselves as pure utopia and as the years went by the sewage in your agendas became more and more stench laden. And what you have done to the nation since the election is nothing short of surrender to foreign entities.

She shouldn’t have to
Republicans should know how to behave in public with children around

You take your children to a NASCAR race and you should have to explain a “Fuck Joe Biden” chant?

By some measure you're right rightwinger, you get a trophy today, mark it down, 11/16/2021. I think we should expect conservatives to rise above it, because it's the left who act as though they're still the spoiled young children they always were.

Wow did that reporter do us a favor. We can say fuck you biden all day every day all occasions and keep it clean too. So if a 5 year old asks, their parents can simply say it's short for Democrats are generally bad and/or confused people and Biden represents them.

By some measure you're right rightwinger, you get a trophy today, mark it down, 11/16/2021. I think we should expect conservatives to rise above it, because it's the left who act as though they're still the spoiled young children they always were.

Wow did that reporter do us a favor. We can say fuck you biden all day every day all occasions and keep it clean too. So if a 5 year old asks, their parents can simply say it's short for Democrats are bad people and Biden represents them.
You mean, you don't have the guts to say "Fuck Biden"? Yeah, I can see that. Trumptards are such cowards.

Dems have no problem saying "Fuck off Trump" anytime, any day. We don't need cute phrases. But I can see how trumptards would need it. :itsok:

Reread post twenty-five,.. they should know by now not to go to the event in the first place if they don't want their children exposed to it. The flag thing I actually agree with you on because they can't do anything about it, but neither can I since I don't do it and I can't control other people.

That is a sad state of America

I can’t take my wife and children to a public event because Republicans don’t know how to behave in public

How about we do this instead
You scream profanities at a sporting event, YOU should be expelled

How is that a "propagandize for Biden"? Brandon Brown was being interviewed by Kelli Stavas. She either misheard the crowd or she tried to be tactful and not say the "fuck" word on air. Hence - "Let's go Brandon".

But to suggest this was some nefarious behavior? Only retards would go for it.

But then, trumptards have never been known for their intelligence.

This is why the whole thing gets you snowflakes so riled up. She DID mean to propagandize for Biden by trying to cover up the fact that the whole crowd was disgusted with him, and she got caught. "Let's Go, Brandon" is ALL about exposing the dishonesty of the corporate media and Big Left's attempts to control every single bit of the narrative, no matter how small or insignificant it may be. The fact that you people are too historically illiterate to understand that is a hallmark of totalitarian regimes is on you, not us.

Forum List

Back