Biden deserves the "Let's Go Brandon" chants and such

FB_IMG_1638738048034.jpg

How many people voted in 1992?
How many recounts checked the results?
How many audits were there?

2020 was checked and rechecked and found to be accurate
Checked and re-checked? Funny how VA after going 10 pts for Biden goes deep red. I believe all elections are pretty much equally secure. 20% do want their vote back. LOL

Checked and re-checked? Funny how VA after going 10 pts for Biden goes deep red. I believe all elections are pretty much equally secure. 20% do want their vote back. LOL
What does a Virginia Governors election that was decided because of Education have to do with the 2020 Presidential election ?

Research it. They changed the mail in vote timeline rules.
There has been no case won in court that validates what you say. It’s an easy case to file. If that were true the highly funded Republican Party that is paying to defend Trump against sexual assault would fund a case to prove your claim. Since it’s bogus there is no court ruling you can point to. In fact Texas’ case was laughed out of court.

There has been no case won in court that validates what you say. It’s an easy case to file. If that were true the highly funded Republican Party that is paying to defend Trump against sexual assault would fund a case to prove your claim. Since it’s bogus there is no court ruling you can point to. In fact Texas’ case was laughed out of court.
I have told you before. Optics matter.

Make the rule that mail in votes have to be in 24 hours before the physical election. Give people 30 days to send them in. That eliminates 99.9% of the skepticism. Not sure why you don't grasp that other than the fact that you're an idiot.

I have told you before. Optics matter.

Make the rule that mail in votes have to be in 24 hours before the physical election. Give people 30 days to send them in. That eliminates 99.9% of the skepticism. Not sure why you don't grasp that other than the fact that you're an idiot.
You didn’t answer me. You just waxed poetic on what you’d like. Zero cases about fraud or constitutional matters are in court. You’re a fraud and name calling won’t change the fact that youre too butt hurt by Biden to see straight.

Started with the lying media that got Biden elected as they refused to honestly cover the Hunter Biden to Joe Biden money siphon.

Then they falsely report crowd cheers:

The reporter suggested they were chanting “Let’s go, Brandon” to cheer a NASCAR driver. But it became increasingly clear they were saying: “F—- Joe Biden.”

Now it has taken on a life of its own. It is a mockery of Biden who for all intents and purposes called Kyle Rittenhouse a white supremacist to garner votes and dog whistle. And the media for falsely reporting stories to sell a racist narrative. Now karma comes for you.

View attachment 564870

Merch is there too:

View attachment 564872

Amazon sells em too...

Amazon product

With great ratings

View attachment 564873

Truth over Facts
Buyer's Remorse
Embarrassment in Chief

What an embarassment you are. A 40 year old man happy that idiots are chanting obscenities at the President. This is something I would expect from a 12 year old, not an adult..

You didn’t answer me. You just waxed poetic on what you’d like. Zero cases about fraud or constitutional matters are in court. You’re a fraud and name calling won’t change the fact that youre too butt hurt by Biden to see straight.
It wasn’t zero and again optics matter. Many People don’t trust the media anymore or the voting system. Just clean up the optics. Again, not sure why you can’t grasp that concept. Must be the shit college you attended and the shit job you have now. I do NOT believe the election was fraudulent. I do believe the optics are poor. I also believe the majority media was dishonest. Just clean up the optics. I have Said this like 5x now, so hopefully it resonates with you.

What an embarassment you are. A 40 year old man happy that idiots are chanting obscenities at the President. This is something I would expect from a 12 year old, not an adult..
I am 41. You missed the point. The point isn’t people chanting obscenities. The point is the media lied about the chants. You’re 77 and act like you’re 2.

Virginia has moved solidly to the left in Presidential elections
Yep and now in about 45 days moved solidly red after voting rules were amended and suburban moms realized how far left the party went and scrambled back to the GOP. Believe it or not you little parasite I lean left too but your party has gone full psycho so I have to vote Red for my kids sake. Gender is NOT a social construct. CRT should NOT be taught in schools.

Yep and now in about 45 days moved solidly red after voting rules were amended and suburban moms realized how far left the party went and scrambled back to the GOP. Believe it or not you little parasite I lean left too but your party has gone full psycho so I have to vote Red for my kids sake. Gender is NOT a social construct. CRT should NOT be taught in schools.

I have houses in NJ and MD
As Blue as you can get

Yet in Governors races, Republicans get elected. Larry Hogan and Chris Christie are Republicans.

Virginia is much the same in electing a Republican Governor.
Local Politics

I have houses in NJ and MD
As Blue as you can get

Yet in Governors races, Republicans get elected. Larry Hogan and Chris Christie are Republicans.

Virginia is much the same in electing a Republican Governor.
Local Politics
In VA the Lt Gov and At Gen went red as did many state senate seats. Same in NJ, where that idiot Murphy almost lost. The Democratic Party has gone too far left. This isn’t the party of Obama anymore, who btw wanted border security and said marriage was between a man and a woman (IDC about that) but you get my point. Your party has moved too far left.

Forum List

Back