Biden Deserves A Pat On The Back On Inflation

And egg costs, let's not forget about them eggs. So much to be thankful for. Thanks FJB.
I don't buy eggs frequently. I noticed prices were up about $1 a dozen since I last bout them. Prices have close to doubled since Trump was Pres.

I don't buy eggs frequently. I noticed prices were up about $1 a dozen since I last bout them. Prices have close to doubled since Trump was Pres.
Try 500%.....They were less than a dollar a dozen then.....Near $6.00 a dozen now.

I guess we should all be thanking FJB for our negative 500% "savings".

And egg costs, let's not forget about them eggs. So much to be thankful for. Thanks FJB.
Culling for bird flu is Hunter's fault not JoeXi's: Metabiota should have solved the avian influenza problem. duh

Try 500%.....They were less than a dollar a dozen then.....Near $6.00 a dozen now.

I guess we should all be thanking FJB for our negative 500% "savings".
It's not quite that bad in my neck of the woods...but bad enough.
1673542409341.png

Biden has nothing to do with the cost of eggs.

Unless you think he controls avian flu?

Bird flu is a factor but we have had bouts of it near as bad before and there was only a modest rise in egg prices. The last time (48 million chickens destroyed) there was only a .25 cent a dozen increase.

So that begs the question......What's different now?

Well here you go......Inflation, increased feed/fuel costs, supply line/labor issues.

Dem policies are is responsible for all that.....Brag-up that measly inflation decline if you want but you get the rest of it too.

For what purpose?
So you and others of your ilk can deny it even though the long accepted definition of 2 quarters of negative GDP was met?
Turns out that’s not actually the definition.

Who knew? Economists knew. It pays to listen.

Forum List

Back