Biden Denies RFK Jr. Secret Service Protection For The THIRD Time

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
What an A-hole Biden is. RFK Jr. has already had his house broken into by an intruder. There's no doubt that Biden wants RFK Jr. eliminated because the recent polls show him pulling 17% of the vote away from him in swing states. If I remember correctly, when Obama ran Bush gave him Secret Service protection within 3 months. RFK Jr. deserves it. There's no doubt another Sirhan Sirhan is out there wanting to bump off another Kennedy.

What an A-hole Biden is. RFK Jr. has already had his house broken into by an intruder. There's no doubt that Biden wants RFK Jr. eliminated because the recent polls show him pulling 17% of the vote away from him in swing states. If I remember correctly, when Obama ran Bush gave him Secret Service protection within 3 months. RFK Jr. deserves it. There's no doubt another Sirhan Sirhan is out there wanting to bump off another Kennedy.

can't bannon get a few proud boys to protect his stealth candidate?

If something happens to him it would decimate Bidens campaign. Trump or whomever the GOP candidate is would raise it constantly on the campaign trail.

Read the rules on SS coverage when running and get back to us, and please take that mindless drone Kennedy with yous.

Which candidates for President does the Secret Service protect? In regard to presidential campaign, the Secret Service is authorized by law (18 United States Code § 3056) to protect: Major presidential and vice presidential candidates and their spouses within 120 days of a general presidential election.
https://www.secretservice.gov/about...dent does,of a general presidential election.

Frequently Asked Questions About Us - Secret Service

https://www.secretservice.gov/about...dent does,of a general presidential election.
How many days until the election? 120 days is four months is this the last of July 2024 or the last of December 2023?

Lolol 😆😂😆. Read the rules, dummy.

The stuttering fuck is trying to arrest his way out of its 31% approval rating... this comes as no surprise.

Think of it, Hunted is protected while its off raping minors and scoring crack, but an opposition candidate.... fuck 'em.

I agree he should have SS protection, but if he’s not getting it, he should hire a heavy-duty security team. He has the money.

I agree he should have SS protection, but if he’s not getting it, he should hire a heavy-duty security team. He has the money.
Since Biden lets in illegals, freeing the agents, put some of them on a protection team for Kennedy.

So, the DNC stiffs anyone who wants to challenge Biden, refuses secret service protection to those who are a threat to him, tries to keep their biggest opponents on the other side off the ballot, and brings false charges against their biggest opponent from the other side, and oh yeah, accuses the other side of vote suppression and wanting to take democracy away.

So, the DNC stiffs anyone who wants to challenge Biden, refuses secret service protection to those who are a threat to him, tries to keep their biggest opponents on the other side off the ballot, and brings false charges against their biggest opponent from the other side, and oh yeah, accuses the other side of vote suppression and wanting to take democracy away.
Seems the fair way to do it would be to show how great Democratic policies have been for America, and win based on their record of success.

Oh wait….

Forum List

Back