Well, That's ANOTHER Way To Try To Get Rid Of Your Competition: Biden Denies RFK Jr Secret Service Protection

RFKjr has a while to wait before he qualifies for protection.
He is still failing to qualify as a major candidate
According to the law, Mayorkas gets to decide if he meets the qualification.

I hate laws like that - where unelected political appointees get to wield such power, but I guess it's unavoidable in some cases.

On the upside, it will save a lot of tax dollars.

Wow. So, should RFKjr be assassinated, you're response would be "meh, oh well"? Really....?

That is a stunning lack of caring on your part, and I think shows some deep seeded problems...
What should my response be if I didn't have deep seated problems?

RFK Jr is a serious threat to the Democrat Party nomimation.

Since accusing him of Russian Collusion and creating / indicting him on bogus criminal charges are tactics that have already been done, Biden and the Democrats need to come up with another way. It seems Biden has an idea.

He has denied RFK Jr Secret Service protection as a 2024 Presidential candidate, despite threats issued against Kennedy. It seems Biden is hoping for a political assassination.

It would not be the 1st such attempt Democrats have hoped for/ tried to incite.

How much good did Secret Service protection do for his dad and uncle?

Since accusing him of Russian Collusion and creating / indicting him on bogus criminal charges are tactics that have already been done, Biden and the Democrats need to come up with another way. It seems Biden has an idea.

He has denied RFK Jr Secret Service protection as a 2024 Presidential candidate, despite threats issued against Kennedy. It seems Biden is hoping for a political assassination.

Read the rules. 😂

Read the rules. 😂

The Law actually says:
"Under the direction of the Secretary of Homeland Security, the United States Secret Service is authorized to protect the following persons:... Major Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates and, within 120 days of the general Presidential election, the spouses of such candidates."

Notice the incorrect placement of the comma in the Secret Service official link, which makes all the difference.
The 120 days applies to the spouses, not the candidates.

That's right, the official Secret Service statement is a lie. An intentional one, which changes the facts to support a political narrative.

Obama received protection eight months (240 days) prior to the general election.

Source:
[WaPo Link From 2011]

This Administration is far worse than the 18th Century British Crown

Forum List

Back