Biden/Democrats Lying about Trump Plan to withdraw troops from Afghanistan

Google yourself is not an answer the rule on this board state the person making the claim needs to provide the links.
holy crap, batman - you have done that. you made a claim then told the poster to google it.

Last edited:
playtime

Do you agree with your fellow Biden supporter that we Zionists run our foreign policy? Is it a known fact?

awwwww.... i'm flattered, zoggy.... dragging me into this. but, first i had to go back & try to figure out what this conversation was involving - hence the few replies i threw in b4 answering this particular question you threw against the wall.

short answer? no.

howeverrrrrrrrrrrrr .... nations that are our allies/friendlies influence
' us ' to a point because of the mutual benefit it brings to the table.

awwwww.... i'm flattered, zoggy.... dragging me into this. but, first i had to go back & try to figure out what this conversation was involving - hence the few replies i threw in b4 answering this particular question you threw against the wall.

short answer? no.

howeverrrrrrrrrrrrr .... nations that are our allies/friendlies influence
' us ' to a point because of the mutual benefit it brings to the table.
No no…the claim is “Zionists” and that everyone knows that. So I did not know that and neither did you. So how could it be “everyone”. Thank your for your honest answer.

I agree with Trump in terms of Syria. Well explained here and he told Turkey not to be assholes or else. Again it is not the if but the how. We didn’t leave behind 1000s of Americans and billions of dollars worth of equipment in Syria nor are the Turks taking Kurdish women as sex slaves or worse. But again I am a Zionist so I control US foreign policy….

I agree with Trump in terms of Syria. Well explained here and he told Turkey not to be assholes or else. Again it is not the if but the how. We didn’t leave behind 1000s of Americans and billions of dollars worth of equipment in Syria nor are the Turks taking Kurdish women as sex slaves or worse. But again I am a Zionist so I control US foreign policy….

The difference is... the Kurds were willing to fight, but Trump sold them out.

Compared to the Afghans, who simply weren't willing to fight no matter how much money we dumped into the country. The gave up before the ink on the last check was dry.

Compared to the Afghans, who simply weren't willing to fight no matter how much money we dumped into the country. The gave up before the ink on the last check was dry.
The difference is the Kurds are fine, the Afgan people will become slaves, and stoned to death, burnt to death etc....thanks to Joey Xiden.

The Kurds aren't fine... it's only a matter of time before the Turks and Iranians crush them.
Sure, but once the Turks violated the agreement with Trump, Trump went back in to ensure their safety.

Is Joey Xiden going to have to go back in Afgan? Nah...

Why should he?

Anyway, Trump didn't do shit... He turned over Iraq and Syria to the Iranians and called it a victory.
on what planet did Trump do that?

Why should he? So you are saying Trump shouldn't of? Then why are you even talking about the Kurds if you feel that way? Or are you upset he went and helped them? I don't understand you are talking in circles and making things up

Xiden should have gotten all civilians out and then the equipment and then the 2,500 out by May 1st as per the Trump agreement, OR re-negotiated a new agreement with the Taliban.
I'm not certain one way or another on the whole story...there needs to be a few inspector general reports on exactly what caused their failure to recognize their manner of retreat and exit would not work.... Who of the advisors supported what or argued for what, to Biden? Why was there an intelligence failure or was there one?

There are so many things that have not been uncovered yet, not even included on my list above....

And also, before this Afghanistan thing is put to rest, every agency involved needs to do a Post Mortem on their involvement the past 20 years....

we can't let this ending debacle hide or be a decoy or diversion away from the self retrospect of where we went wrong over the 20 years....from day one, and what we did right from day one, till now on both.

How did he sell them out? We want out of endless wars. I agree with the exit from Afghanistan. I disagree with how it was done. That is all. Leaving thousands of Americans and billions of equipment behind doesn’t make a lot of sense. Perhaps it does to you?

on what planet did Trump do that?

Why should he? So you are saying Trump shouldn't of? Then why are you even talking about the Kurds if you feel that way? Or are you upset he went and helped them? I don't understand you are talking in circles and making things up

Actually, no. There was no reason to sell the Kurds out to the Turks. The Turks are a NATO ally, so essentially, our bitch.

How did he sell them out? We want out of endless wars. I agree with the exit from Afghanistan. I disagree with how it was done. That is all. Leaving thousands of Americans and billions of equipment behind doesn’t make a lot of sense. Perhaps it does to you?

That's what ending endless wars means... you leave equipment behind you probably never should have sent over there.

And again, we'll get all the War Profiteers out. "I was slightly inconvenienced at the airport" isn't a tragedy...

Actually, no. There was no reason to sell the Kurds out to the Turks. The Turks are a NATO ally, so essentially, our bitch.

That's what ending endless wars means... you leave equipment behind you probably never should have sent over there.

And again, we'll get all the War Profiteers out. "I was slightly inconvenienced at the airport" isn't a tragedy...
What equipment did we leave behind in Syria?

Forum List

Back