Biden/Democrats Lying about Trump Plan to withdraw troops from Afghanistan

Then why withdraw? There were no American casualties to speak of. Don't forget we have been in Korea for over 40 years. Trump and Biden are responsible for this mess. Trump negotiated with the Taliban and left the government out of it. He agreed to release dangerous Taliban fighters. The Taliban broke the treaty from day one and increased their attacks. Despite this, Trump withdrew troops which sent a message to both the Taliban and government troops. The message for the Taliban was they could violate the treaty with no consequences and to government troops, it said we are abandoning you. Mark Esper and military leaders wanted to slow down the withdrawal until the Taliban did what they agreed to do and they recommended 4,500 troops. This was ignored by Trump. Biden's failure was not recognizing this and to reverse course.
Korea wants us there. Afghanistan does not.

Really? Did my last post mention trump?
It took quite a bit of squirming, and you still haven’t conceded anything. So technically no, your last post didn’t mention Trump. But have you stopped trying to lessen Biden’s blunder by suggesting what-if's about Trump? Also no, you haven’t stopped this bs, Jen Psaki defense of Biden

what a silly attempt to get off on a technicality

It took quite a bit of squirming, and you still haven’t conceded anything. So technically no, your last post didn’t mention Trump. But have you stopped trying to lessen Biden’s blunder by suggesting what-if's about Trump? Also no, you haven’t stopped this bs, Jen Psaki defense of Biden

what a silly attempt to get off on a technicality
I’ve posted about Biden and I’ve made points about trump which you took issue with and that’s what we’ve been debating. So of course I’ve been mentioning him. This is an odd shift. You don’t talking substance and ready to move to the personal insults now… so boring

I’ve posted about Biden and I’ve made points about trump which you took issue with and that’s what we’ve been debating. So of course I’ve been mentioning him. This is an odd shift. You don’t talking substance and ready to move to the personal insults now… so boring
Why do you have to attempt to victimize yourself and lie about anyone making personal insults? I made none.

show me where I personally insulted you. This is a pathetic attempt

Meanwhile, you tried to claim you’re indeed singling out Biden while at the same time admitting your focusing on Trump.. you’re all over the place here. Are you blaming Biden without a “but Trump” or not? And, why is it so difficult for you to have to be pinned down to answer this question?

as USA might field its first first fully gay/LGBTI battalion in near future.
Um, okay. Would this battalion be automatically stronger than all others by the power of gay/trans pride? Would the Taliban be dominated by this supposed upgrade? How?

Meanwhile, you tried to claim you’re indeed singling out Biden while at the same time admitting your focusing on Trump.. you’re all over the place here. Are you blaming Biden without a “but Trump” or not? And, why is it so difficult for you to have to be pinned down to answer this question?
it’s not complicated. Biden owns the chaotic pull out. Period. I responded to a comment blaming him for the Taliban take over and made the point that Trumps plan to pull out, a plan his supporters once supported was going to result in the Taliban taking over. Which it did, not because of Biden but because our troops left

When he bombed the hell out of them. He sold our allies? Link please

Uh, yeah, when he sold out the Kurds...

And I don't do links. Google it yourself.

The equipment I'm referring to is US equipment, and weapons.
Even the AFG army equipment isn't finders keepers for the Taliban
US civilians were there with the expectation of US army protection from the Taliban

So you're saying if the Taliban takes US hostages, tough shit, not Xiden's problem?

Why should US Civilians expect US Army protection in a sovereign nation.

Here's what the State Department said back in June.

Do not travel to Afghanistan due to COVID-19, crime, terrorism, civil unrest, kidnapping, and armed conflict.

U.S. citizens wishing to depart Afghanistan should leave as soon as possible on available commercial flights.

Which is why we shouldn't have just abandoned them in one swoop.

Trump wouldn't have done that, nor would Obama. You're just a Biden apologist trying to say anyone would have done it. You said Biden was a failure, but you're trying to drag Trump down with him. Stop. This is a unique failure. Biden has MASSIVE blood and terror on his hands. Stop trying to downplay it.

Oh, quit being a Drama Queen.

Biden is the guy who had to pull the bandage off the scab. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Everyone knew for years the minute we pulled out, the Warlords would all change sides back to the Taliban and the Quisling Government we put in would fall.

We should have pulled out and let this happen in 2011... but no one wanted to be the "guy who lost Afghanistan" when it was never ours to begin with.

The guy who has blood on his hands was Bush, for launching an unncessary, futile war to enrich the military contractors.

Uh, yeah, when he sold out the Kurds...

And I don't do links. Google it yourself.

Why should US Civilians expect US Army protection in a sovereign nation.

Here's what the State Department said back in June.

Do not travel to Afghanistan due to COVID-19, crime, terrorism, civil unrest, kidnapping, and armed conflict.

U.S. citizens wishing to depart Afghanistan should leave as soon as possible on available commercial flights.
Google yourself is not an answer the rule on this board state the person making the claim needs to provide the links. Should we get a mod involved in case you don’t understand them?

The actual reality is, the Trump plan involved withdrawal provided the Taliban meet certain criteria, which they weren't meeting. So, we were under no obligation to pull our troops out.

Trump pulled the vast majority of our troops out while the Taliban weren't meeting their commitments.

Military Times - May 6, 2020

1629499841818.png

Additionally, Trump reduced our forces to 2,500 while forcing the Afghan government to release 5,000 Taliban prisoners.

Where I fault Biden's decision to withdraw from Afghanistan, is that he didn't follow Trump's May deadline and instead allowed the Taliban to make the decision for him.

Google yourself is not an answer the rule on this board state the person making the claim needs to provide the links. Should we get a mod involved in case you don’t understand them?

I don't do links unless I feel like doing links.

Usually, a link to a wingnut is a waste of time.

They either pretend they didn't see them, or they claim they are from a "Fake News" source.

I don't do links unless I feel like doing links.

Usually, a link to a wingnut is a waste of time.

They either pretend they didn't see them, or they claim they are from a "Fake News" source.
So you dislike the rules and you do so via subjectivity. OK

Biden was paid $10bil by the Taliban to withdraw. He is a traitor. My your own post I do not need a link. Just take my word for it.

Forum List

Back