Biden delivers the perfect Q1 '23 GDP.. not too high, not too low. Market is amazed.

This slow growth was exactly what the fed wanted. I am on this board entirely opposed to the short sighted rate increases the dumb fed has been feeding us. There is no demand spike all the pricing was supply driven except for all the profit companies have captured. Having said that there stupidity hasnt sent us off the rails yet. You morons will go from growth is too high to growth is too low like a light switch. The metrics look healthy to me.
I do like the slow growth, slow and steady is good. I am hoping wages eventually catch up to inflation and inflation slows more. I am seeing a strong job market which is good, the high tech side is having some issues but we are adjusting to pre-Covid levels.

I do like the slow growth, slow and steady is good. I am hoping wages eventually catch up to inflation and inflation slows more. I am seeing a strong job market which is good, the high tech side is having some issues but we are adjusting to pre-Covid levels.
Wages are up ahead of inflation. Just posted this earlier….sure its down to the distorted numbers of the pandemic but normalized vs non pandemic periods wages are historically high when adjusted for inflation.

IMG_0051.jpeg

I’m telling you that inflation was caused by supply shortages not money supply. This is crude since I did on my phone but look how little money supply is up…its a few quarters from being normal.

Yellow line is trend over time
Blue line is the real actuals
Red line is the recent smoothed trend.

Money supply is NOT the issue. It is a boogeyman to make it seem like the problem is free stuff when the real problem is: 50% supply constraints, 30% profit taking from companies, 15% from wage increases, 5% other (including money).

View attachment 781030
donald-trump-united-states-money-supply-m0-2017-2023.png

Stop posting stupid charts

Forum List

Back