Biden delivers the perfect Q1 '23 GDP.. not too high, not too low. Market is amazed.

Move. We will miss you.
So you are in that 29% of stupid confused Moon Bats that think Joe Potatohead is doing a fantastic job.

LOL!.

You are the Joe Potatohead of this forum. Everything you have ever said on this forum has been wrong. Just like Potatohead being wrong on every issue in the 47 years he has been in government.

Move. We will miss you.
marxist_satanist_traitor_commie_joe_runs-2798782.jpg

Because you losers often refuse to ignore facts and to take away a potential excuse.

I can predict your intellectual dishonesty.
Us losers “refuse to ignore facts”?

Guilty as charged.:auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::dance:

We leave ignoring facts to you Dimwinger Lemmings.

And like clock work, out comes the antisemetic tropes about Soros.
What was Anti-Semitic about that moron? Criticizing Soros is not automatically Anti-Semitic. Yet you’re silent about the Squad’s blatant Anti-Semitism. Since you criticize Trump’s daughter and son-in-law, YOU are obviously Anti-Semitic. Oops.

No, it really isn't. Stop reading Paul "Wrong in the Trillions Column" Krugman and The Banker
Yes it is and here is a simple example for you to wrap your head around. Cars. Cars are very expensive. If it was caused with easy money and demand we would have lots of cars being sold for high prices. We don’t. We are selling fewer cars by far than we were in 2019. Why? Because supply is constrained. Not demand.

Do you understand now?

Yes it is and here is a simple example for you to wrap your head around. Cars. Cars are very expensive. If it was caused with easy money and demand we would have lots of cars being sold for high prices. We don’t. We are selling fewer cars by far than we were in 2019. Why? Because supply is constrained. Not demand.

Do you understand now?

So you’re telling us government can inflate the money supply, but that’s NOT what causes inflation?

So you’re telling us government can inflate the money supply, but that’s NOT what causes inflation?
I’m telling you that inflation was caused by supply shortages not money supply. This is crude since I did on my phone but look how little money supply is up…its a few quarters from being normal.

Yellow line is trend over time
Blue line is the real actuals
Red line is the recent smoothed trend.

Money supply is NOT the issue. It is a boogeyman to make it seem like the problem is free stuff when the real problem is: 50% supply constraints, 30% profit taking from companies, 15% from wage increases, 5% other (including money).

IMG_0050.jpeg

Forum List

Back