Biden defies SCOTUS ruling and pays out $39 billion for student loans

joe-biden-laughing-correspondents-dinner-2022-jpg.jpg

SCOTUS actually believes I will listen to them. They actually still believe in the rule of law.

Well guess what, Joe is the law.
The article is kind of meaningless...

It gives ranting from Guttfield but doesn't give us any information on what encompasses the loans here that are forgiven....would they have been forgiven even before Biden's attempt on the massive college loan forgiveness plan, that was knocked down?

Who were the so called lucky, that got the loan forgiveness?

The so called news artic!e, to!d us Jack ----.

Haven't you guys figured out Joe's game by now? He promises his base millions of dollars in loan forgiveness that he KNOWS isn't constitutional and then when the Supreme Court rules that he doesn't have the authority to do that...he tells his naive base that "I wanted to give you that...but those mean MAGA Justices wouldn't let me"! Don't be such simps...he's playing you and you fall for it over and over.

Does that mean you support pedophiles because you vote for them?

No, but it certainly means that you’re a complete and total idiot for believing that bullshit.

You voted for Donald Trump. You voted for a known criminal who admits to sexually assaulting women. He was just convicted in court of assaulting a woman in order to pay millions of dollars to her.

SCOTUS actually believes I will listen to them. They actually still believe in the rule of law.

I've noticed that over the last several years it has got to point where presidents think they can just do whatever the hell they want, even against laws and court decisions, and let the courts decide it all at a later date. Meanwhile, their dictatorship is what stands.

The black robes are sitting around bitching, because that don't have any law enforcement.
We make 'em, you break 'em.

Haven't you guys figured out Joe's game by now? He promises his base millions of dollars in loan forgiveness that he KNOWS isn't constitutional and then when the Supreme Court rules that he doesn't have the authority to do that...he tells his naive base that "I wanted to give you that...but those mean MAGA Justices wouldn't let me"! Don't be such simps...he's playing you and you fall for it over and over.
Its so obvious the useful idiots are blind to it.

Yous guys have zero problems when they bail out corporations.
Since you push Prog scripts, tell us why we keep bailing out people who live massively irresponsibly. I care not for corporations as they are globalist now. They live under the orders of the elites. And they are elites themselves now. Not all.

What Biden has done has nothing to do with the Supreme Court's garbage ruling. Alabama Republicans defied the Supreme Court and refused to create a second black majority district.

What Biden has done has nothing to do with the Supreme Court's garbage ruling. Alabama Republicans defied the Supreme Court and refused to create a second black majority district.
thread is about college loans, not creating a black district.

Joe is teaching all the LAZY Liberal young people to disrespect the Supreme Court. He has set so many heinous examples of the Liberal party.

Haha! Liberals are worried MSNBC will be cancelled by newly elected President Trump!

Liberals are so terrified! This is the 3rd time this week they pee'd their pants in anticipation of LOSING and welcoming Donald Trump back in the White House.

It does not get much funnier than this! :yes_text12::stir::bigbed::eusa_boohoo::laughing0301::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

Forum List

Back