The real reason DeSantis can't win

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

He says he will do whatever necessary to save the US from the drug cartels that murder about 200 Americans a day, including using drones.

The Mexican drug cartels, along with China, control US politics and it's corporate industry, along with the corporate media.

If DeSantis is serious, they will never let him see the light of day. The only way he makes it is if he is lying.

More Ron.jpg

DeSantis can’t win because he doesn’t have the charisma that Trump does. He may be viable in the future, though.

He should have just waited on the sidelines for the Trump shit-show to end. I think he would have ran away with it in 2028.

Not only does he have no chance in this election, but he may have just screwed up his chance to win in the future as well. His campaign has been a complete disaster.

DeSantis can’t win because he doesn’t have the charisma that Trump does. He may be viable in the future, though.
I don't even think it's charisma, because Trump isn't particularly likeable in my opinion, and I think that comes with the territory when you're charismatic. Trump just doesn't give a fuck. That's what makes him so strong. Whatever he thinks he will say; fuck the world's feelings. Behold his field of fucks and see that it is barren.

He should have just waited on the sidelines for the Trump shit-show to end. I think he would have ran away with it in 2028.
Not only does he have no chance in this election, but he may have just screwed up his chance to win in the future as well. His campaign has been a complete disaster.
There are several torpedoes in the water aimed at Trump.
If Judge Cannon throws out the MAL classified docs case because of an illegal DC Grand Jury there are still several indictments to dodge.
The Bragg indictments in NYC for campaign hush money payments to Stormy are very weak, so no problem there, probably on appeal.
The Jack Smith indictments for J6 are a joke, so no problem there.
The potential GA indictment doesn't look too serious either.

Ok, I agree that Trump's bullshit indictments only makes him stronger in 2024, especially considering that Biden is soon to be impeached.

Ron probably didn't know how GOP voters would look at Trump's legal issues.

I don't even think it's charisma, because Trump isn't particularly likeable in my opinion, and I think that comes with the territory when you're charismatic. Trump just doesn't give a fuck. That's what makes him so strong. Whatever he thinks he will say; fuck the world's feelings. Behold his field of fucks and see that it is barren.
If/when Trump wins can you imagine the transformation that will happen to the Federal government?

There are several torpedoes in the water aimed at Trump.
If Judge Cannon throws out the MAL classified docs case because of an illegal DC Grand Jury there are still several indictments to dodge.
The Bragg indictments in NYC for campaign hush money payments to Stormy are very weak, so no problem there, probably on appeal.
The Jack Smith indictments for J6 are a joke, so no problem there.
The potential GA indictment doesn't look too serious either.

Ok, I agree that Trump's bullshit indictments only makes him stronger in 2024, especially considering that Biden is soon to be impeached.

Ron probably didn't know how GOP voters would look at Trump's legal issues.
The Trump indictments are making him stronger with MAGA supporters only. He’s not expanding his voting base. His voting base is just more adamant in supporting him.

DeSanctimonious had to know that this was going to be a difficult/impossible balancing act for him. He has to stand up to Trump or he looks weak but he can’t risk pudding off the MAGA base. He’s doing terrible on both of those. He made a big mistake jumping into this.

The Trump indictments are making him stronger with MAGA supporters only. He’s not expanding his voting base. His voting base is just more adamant in supporting him.
DeSanctimonious had to know that this was going to be a difficult/impossible balancing act for him. He has to stand up to Trump or he looks weak but he can’t risk pudding off the MAGA base. He’s doing terrible on both of those. He made a big mistake jumping into this.
The "wild card" is how voters view the Biden crimes. When the impeachment trial happens all of the evidence will be made public. Even the MSM's covering up for the Bidens won't mask all of their corruption. Trump should be able to expand hos voting base when the country is such a mess, 75% say "wrong track".

Desantis is hanging in 2nd place, he's doing a good job in FL. Time will tell if Trump hgets the nomination. Ron will be in "pudding" in 2028. LOL. (putting)

Trump will be ordered to jail by Judge Chutkan before the trial because he can't shut his big mouth. Chutkan can't think too highly of the Albino Ape considering she needs a security detail thanks to him.

Trump needs to be boned in the ass by Bubba before he'll wise up.

I agree at times President Trump can come across as petty, petulant, unlikable. But then you catch him in a great interview or at one of his rallies, and he can be inspiring and regenerate confidence that good and common sense is possible and that we can have a strong, free, prosperous America again. Most of the really negative stuff is taken out of context and or edited to make him look as bad as possible. And he sometimes unwisely says what he is thinking and isn't enough of a politician to edit it before posting or saying it. He is who he is. Nothing phony about him.

I wish he was less controversial and sometimes wish he was more of a politician. But his record in his first four years has earned my vote if the is the nominee.

He says he will do whatever necessary to save the US from the drug cartels that murder about 200 Americans a day, including using drones.

The Mexican drug cartels, along with China, control US politics and it's corporate industry, along with the corporate media.

If DeSantis is serious, they will never let him see the light of day. The only way he makes it is if he is lying.
He is an authoritarian running on maga policies with the charisma of moldy cheese and the personality of a turnip.

I'm sure he'll get the nom. :113:

All DeSantis has to do is to remain viable until Trump is swept out of the picture by one or more of his indictments.

Trump cannot win. Period. Under no circumstances. It doesn't make any difference who runs for the Democrats. It could be Joe Biden, K. Harris, Bernie Sanders, or Porky Fucking Pig. Trump cannot win.

The reason why he cannot win is that there is not a single person who voted for Joe Biden in 2020 who would change his vote. Not one. On the other hand, Trump is slowly bleeding support, even as his most ardent supporters become more and more committed. So ultimately, about 40% of the electorate will vote for Trump ENTHUSIASTICALLY.

So what? He cannot win.

DeSantis could win, as could three or four other Republicans, but they will require the enthusiastic support of one Donald J. Trump. And that's the problem.

The "wild card" is how voters view the Biden crimes. When the impeachment trial happens all of the evidence will be made public. Even the MSM's covering up for the Bidens won't mask all of their corruption. Trump should be able to expand hos voting base when the country is such a mess, 75% say "wrong track".

Desantis is hanging in 2nd place, he's doing a good job in FL. Time will tell if Trump hgets the nomination. Ron will be in "pudding" in 2028. LOL. (putting)
I’ll believe it when it happens. You guys are going after Hunter too much. People on the left don’t give a shit about what happens to Hunter. We’re not voting for him. If you had something on Joe, you guys would have impeached him by now. You guys have been going after Hunter since before the 2020 election. It’s a dumb strategy.

DeSantis is in second place by a mile. Trump is kicking his ass.

The reason why he cannot win is that there is not a single person who voted for Joe Biden in 2020 who would change his vote. Not one.
I don't think that's true at all. I think plenty of left wingers will sit out if Joe is the candidate again.

I’ll believe it when it happens. You guys are going after Hunter too much. People on the left don’t give a shit about what happens to Hunter. We’re not voting for him. If you had something on Joe, you guys would have impeached him by now. You guys have been going after Hunter since before the 2020 election. It’s a dumb strategy. DeSantis is in second place by a mile. Trump is kicking his ass.
Hunter is Joe's bagman. There is no product but influence. There was too much money to be legitimate, including 30 or so "shell companies" to launder the cash. There is no valid reason for shell companies other than laundering cash.

Forum List

Back