Biden .............dazed and coinfused

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
FzuzttyX0B4Xcd6

Biden has confused Iraq for Ukraine twice in the last 24 hours​

The president has no clothes.....that moment is fast approaching......hopefully he can end up his term without being replace by the Kamel Toe.

FzuzttyX0B4Xcd6

The president has no clothes.....that moment is fast approaching......hopefully he can end up his term without being replace by the Kamel Toe.
i have been around for a long time, and i remember when Joe in the Senate would make a fool of himself with gaffs, and the left would just smile and say "It is good ole Joe, just being Joe". Always on the wrong side of history, will go down as the only President who was able to destroy the United States along with his Marxist sheep.

5oshmz.jpg

i have been around for a long time, and i remember when Joe in the Senate would make a fool of himself with gaffs, and the left would just smile and say "It is good ole Joe, just being Joe". Always on the wrong side of history, will go down as the only President who was able to destroy the United States along with his Marxist sheep.

5oshmz.jpg
I just wish the Republicans would find a conservative instead of a clown.

I just wish the Republicans would find a conservative instead of a clown.

Careful = 10 different Republicans will define "conservative" 10 different ways, and that is the biggest problem the GOP has

Pres. Biden is going out fairly easy but fast. I'd say his mental competence is down by roughly 15-20 percent from when he took office. That's just my observation from vids when he took office & recent vids of him today. I hope for his sake he goes out fast & avoids totally losing his mind the slow way or by any number of diseases. My sis in law got hit with the Lou Gehrig disease like what a nightmare, just a flesh covered skeleton @ best when she finally gave up the ghost.

Still I would give ole Joe about a 40% chance of making the end of his term. One will know when Joe's health has reached critical as his public appearances will be seldom to never. I sure hope he took out the free insurance policy from our Boss! Tragically ole Joe will go down in the annals of history as the POTUS that made pres. Jimmy Carter look stellar! Some folks are made to make it & other folks are made to fake it, just the way it is.

Stage six... bearing down on stage seven

Yep...
I watched my Mother go down the dementia path and it's very obvious to me that biden doesnt have much time left.
He should be at home with his family enjoying what time he has left before he doesn't know who they are.
While I'm pissed at the people who keep propping him up I also see that politics is all biden knows.
Unfortunately he's not adverse to crooked politics because again it's all he knows.

FzuzttyX0B4Xcd6

He has clothes - depends.

Forum List

Back